Bom's Worries

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It's been weeks since their first date, and their relationship is smoother than ever. They developed a new habit of meeting each other everyday now; even though mostly it's just Luhan coming to Dara's shop. When both of them are free,  they would go to a coffee shop or just went somewhere together; enjoying each other company. There are days when both of them are really busy so meeting is kind of impossible; but they would still call each other or texting each other to make sure everything's alright.

People who know about their current relationship must be assuming that they're together already; sadly they're not. They may act like a couple in general; heck they don't even hesitate about skinship like holding hands in public, but sadly, they're not officially together. No one has confessed yet even though it's plainly obvious that they like each other.

Dara has been thinking about this a lot lately; and no, it's not because she's not enjoying their current relationship; she loves it, in fact. Luhan's presence in everyday of these past weeks has given her anything she needs; he makes her never feels lonely anymore like she would do in the past. Even though Bom is still living with Dara because Dara forced her to; she often busy with her work as Psychologist which makes her went home late sometimes; but thanks to Luhan, he makes up the lack of Bom's presence.

He would listen to her everyday, asked her has she eaten or not, wishing her to have nice sleep; and bunch of other actions which shows how much he cares. Luhan is always sweet, as usual; but his actions make her even wonder why is he not confessing to her yet. It's not Dara is rushing their relationship to become official; but hey, she's almost 29 already and Luhan knows that, she wants to make sure whether is he serious with her or not; and making their relationship official is like the first step of showing how serious they are.

'I really don't know what I have to do about this' sighed Dara sipping her tea. "What's with that hopeless sigh?" asked Bom while still keeping both of her eyes on the TV. Instead of answering, Dara just sighs again which makes Bom kind of annoyed, "Ya! Why you are always sighs all the time, it's not good you know, remember old people saying everytime you sigh you let out a happiness or something". "But I don't know what else to do.........." answered Dara softly. Upon hearing her answer, Bom reachs for the remote and turn off the TV; and turning her body to the hopeless Dara, "What's wrong? Is it something with Luhan?" asked her concernly. "I guess you can say that.........." pouted Dara then sips her tea again. "What's the matter anyway? You guys look fine and super sweet, are you two fighting?".

Dara looks at her sadly while biting her lips and said, "No, we're not, but still....". "Then what's the problem? You two aren't fighting, your relationship seems great and so sweet and always meet each other everyday to the point that both of you look like a couple alre- oh my god don't tell me this is what you've been worried about?" gasped Bom realizing what she just said; which Dara only responds by pout a little while nodding her head softly.

Dara sighs slowly then continued, "As you say, our relationship seems great, he seems even more caring than ever and everything's going well; we already look like a coupl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter