Her Family Finally Move

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

"Dara, please help me pack these clothes to the box!"

"Alright umma, please wait a second!"

The big day when my family moves finally come, they will move back to the Philippines because of Dad's work, just like how I used to live there in the past.

Well, this time I'm not going with them though, because I already have a flower shop that I have to take care and I love being in Korea so much, so even though I'm sad to be alone in this 2nd most crowded city in the world a.k.a Seoul, I just can't leave it behind.

Seriously, this city is like a part of me now.

Well, I have no time to be all gloomy like this though, this is my choice to stay here all alone, plus I have to help umma pack those clothes, sigh.

So I walk in the mix of being gloomy and being lazy to the living room..............

"Dara! You will never have a nice and good looking and rich husband if you keep wearing that gloomy expression all the time! Aigoo, you're so pretty but sometimes I wonder why you're not married yet when you're almost 30, you don't even have a boyfriend aren't you? Aish, just help me pack these clothes!" said Umma who looks so busy with clothes that so unbelievably many.

"Alright, alright Umma, I'll definitely help you but can't you stop nagging about me about husband over and over please? I just haven't found the right man yet"

"What kind of a guy that you think will be right honestly? You turned down every man who confessed to you, even my friend's son who's handsome, rich, kind, and younger than you, isn't that your type? What else that you want?" nag Umma while still diligently flip through clothes that doesn't seem lo going less, but this time with my help, of course.

"Umma, please not this topic again.............I told you many times already I just don't have the chemistry with him at all you know? He's not fun to talk too, how can I marry or even date someone who I can't talk too? And I'm being gloomy like this because starting tomorrow you guys will move to the Philippines again and leave me all alone here"

"Aigoo, I forgot it must be hard on you, forgive me. But aren't you the one who want to stay here because you have that flower shop of yours, though? You make the choice so you have to accept the concequence, honey, and it's not like we will leave you forever, we will sometimes visit and you can come to the Philippines anytime that you want" said Umma who pause her foling activity and look at me whom being gloomy gently.

"Sigh, I guess you're right Umma, but can you promise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter