His 公主 and Her 왕자님

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If someone told Dara at least 3 months ago that she's going to date a guy whom the same age as her little brother, she'd probably just laugh and thought that they're crazy.

But the fact is, she's doing it now; and it doesn't feel crazy at all.

Author's POV

"What are you thinking about, my gongzhu? Why you are all smiling like that?" asked Luhan with half-witted smile on his face. "It's a secret..........and stop calling me gongzhu, it's kind of embarassing" replied Dara stucking her tongue out then pouted in annoyance. "Awww but I don't think it's embarassing for a boyfriend to treat his girlfriend as a princess, aren't I right noona?" teased Luhan while poking Dara's left cheek then pinch it softly. Dara stares at him in disbelive and rolls her eyes while smiling as she moves his hand slowly from her cheek, "Okay......okay, whatever you want, wangjanim".

Dara and Luhan have started dating exactly for two weeks today; and being the romantic boyfriend that he is, Luhan is taking her to one of his has always been his favorite place since he came to Korea around 5 years ago, the beach. It's not like he hated beach back then in Beijing, but because the beach is too far away from his place, he rarely visited it. Fortunately, it's closer when he moved to Seoul; and that's why the beach is his favorite place to do anything, whether it's taking a stroll; or just sit at the sands like what they're doing now.

"Luhan-ah! Look! A crab!" pointed Dara excitedly then run towards the crab hurriedly. 'How old is she again..............' thought Luhan chuckles to himself upon seeing his girlfriend action. "Be careful my gongzhu, there's a big chance your petite body will get hurt if you-". "Look Luhan-ah! I caught it!" shouted Dara who seems too busy with her crab to care about Luhan's kind-of-sarcastic remark. "Be careful not to get bitten or something noona!" shouted Luhan back with his little smile. He just can't believe how wonderful his girlfriend is, she's mature and patient yet has the heart of a child and don't forget to mention; super young face too.

Anyway, he almost didn't believe his eyes when he picked up her earlier because she's wearing her beach dress; which is so unlike her. Fortunately, he's smart enough to not questioning anything but simply complimented her; because if he did, he won't be seeing this beautiful view in front of him. 

"See?! I caught it and I don't get bitten or anything!" smiled Dara proudly while holding the crab closer to Luhan's face. "Alright, alright, you're doing a good job, my gongzhu" bowed Luhan with playful smile on his face. Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter