Heartbroken

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Chanyeol is now sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching his usual morning show while eating his cereal. At least that is what people will believe if they glance at him for a second, but the truth that he isn't. His eyes maybe on his screen, but if you look closely, you will know that he's not watching the TV, his eyes look lost and no, he's not eating, he just move his spoon in a circular motion without eating it even just once. It doesn't need a professional to know that he's not in his right state.

He also looks so tired because he doesn't sleep even just for a second last night, even his eyebags are almost similar to Tao. He keeps playing the memory of Dara and Luhan's conversation and their hug in his mind again and again. He's clearly feeling like a crap. Seeing Dara and Luhan realizes him that the truth is he likes Dara this much. It's a wonder, really, considering they only met around a month ago. He has no intent of chasing Dara, well, maybe a little bit, but he knows that she likes his hyung, not him, and no matter how much he wishes he was his hyung, he's not. All he can does now only hoping for the best for the two of them and stay by their for both of them anytime they need him.

'It to be brokenhearted, huh? Now I kinda feel sorry for any girl that I've been rejected' smiled him to himself bitterly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan just woke up, fresh as ever. He finally gets his luxury sleeping last night after lacking of sleep for 3 days, and he's sure Dara doesn't mad or anything to him, this morning couldn't get any better to him. He's smiling by himself remembering what happen last night, he can still pictures Dara's blushing face, her surprised face when he hugged her, how small she is in his arms, their conversations, her inspecting and asking everything in his room...........seriously, it feels like they're dating already.

His smile doesn't last for too long though, as soons as he's stepping into the the living room, he saw Chanyeol on the sofa, watching his usual morning show and eating his cereal. It's an usual sight usually, what makes it weird is himelf. His eyes may on TV, but Luhan knows that he's dozing off instead of watching and he doesn't even eat his cereal, he just move his spoon without having any appetite to eat it. He also looks like he's extremely tired, like just he was for past 3 days, even worse he may say, and Luhan instantly knows what happen. Dara told him everything last night, how she cried to Chanyeol and he persuaded her to come to their apartement to told him that there's nothing wrong with her avoiding him even though it's late already. He thought Chanyeol gives up and decided to support him because maybe he doesn't like her that much. But the moment he saw him this morning, he knows that his prediction is wrong.

Luhan sighs then walk to the sofa and sit beside Chanyeol, "Chanyeol-ah" called him slowly, but he doesn't answer him. It's so unlike him for doesn't notice that he's sitting behind him and doesn't greet him cheerfully, and it's more unlike him to doesn't answer his greeting in a second. He tries again by pat his back slowly, "Chanyeol-ah", and Chanyeol instantly gains back his conciousness, "Y-yes, good morning Luhan hyung! How's your sleep last ni-" and how surprised he is when Luhan interupted him by pulling to a hug. Luhan pats his back slowly, "Thank you Chanyeol-ah, really, thank you for everything" smiled him softly. Chanyeol was surprised for a few moments but smiles weakly upon hearing that, "Yeah, your welcome hyung".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan and Chanyeol are now ready to go the campus. Luhan is waiting for Chanyeol to closed the door and then look their apartement when the door in front of their apartement which is Dara's apartement is being opened. Luhan frowns in confusion upon seeing that 'How unusual, it's 11 am already and she always goes to her shop around 9 am, so how come she is still in her place in 11 am?'. How surprised Dara is when he steps out to the hallway and find that Luhan's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter