Dara To The University - Part 2

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

'Okay, if I knew that we'd be the center of attention like this, I'd surely reject Luhan's invitation. Seriously, their popularity is no joke' thought Dara biting her lips while keeping her head low and gazing to the floors. They're only at the entrance of the canteen now and everyone stops their eating, chatting, or to be short, all their activities and staring at them. Everyone but the EXO guys. "Noona, hyung! Here!" Chanyeol waved his hand excitedly pointing to EXO's usual table with his wide smile as usual; which the rest of the guys responded by smiling and waved their hands too; and just like at the hallway and lobby, people start whispering while pointing to them. Dara can hears some of the whisperers, and it's all basically "She knows EXO too? Who is she? Is she Luhan's girlfriend or something?", and Dara's sure if looks could kill; she'd be a dead meat right now. She's losing counts of how many girls are giving her I-Kill-You looks; and it surely doesn't makes her comfortable.

Luhan glanced at her while they're walking to EXO's usual table and his worried expression came again, he swears he doesn't mind his popularity and some crazy fangirls and all; but it bothers him so much that Dara is feeling uncomfortable now because of him. They're still walking hand in hand then Luhan swings their hands softly so she's turning her head to him. "It's ok" mouthed Luhan with reasurring smile; which Dara responds by smiling back at him and straighten her back slowly; looks like Luhan's attempt to comfort her is kind of successful.

"Hey you're finally arrived noona, come on, sit here" smiled Kyungsoo patting the empty spot beside him which Dara gladly responded by sitting next to him. Kai is the one who's sitting across Dara and he looks at his Luhan hyung and smirked, "Come sit here hyung, I know you don't want to be far away from your Dara noona". Hearing his remark, the rest of the guys started chuckle to themselves slowly while giving each other knowingly look. Luhan realizes that and rolls his eyes in amusement, but he walks to Kai and sit beside him, at the original Kai's spot. "Okay guys, please stop staring with that annoying looks and go back to your activities" smirked Luhan to the rest of EXO.

"Awwww don't be so possesive hyung, we want to talk to Dara noona too. Aren't we hyungs?" smiled Sehun teasingly while asking for the rest of the EXO approval; which all of them seems agreed to. Luhan looks at his group friends and let an amused laugh and replied, "Alright guys, alright. Noona, please wait here, I will get food for you" turned him smiling to Dara and run away before she can reply anything. Dara isn't that embarassed to be with the rest of EXO, really; but she knows that they will ask her things as Luhan goes, and she's right. "Sooo noona, how things are going with Luhan?" asked Xiumin while drinking his cola. "We're fine, why Xiumin-ah?" smiled Dara surprisingly calm; considering she's kind of nervous on the inside.

Kris looks at her expression and chuckled, "He's not confessing yet guys" smirked him. Dara gasps then turn her head to his direction and give him How-Do-You-Know look which Kris replied by pretending that he can't see her and his eyes wonder around the canteen with teasing smile on his face. 'It must be Bom' thought Dara (kind of) annoyedly because of his expression. "Yeay! That means Kris hyung, Kyungsoo, Kai, Suho hyung and I are win, the rest of you please pay 20.000 won" grinned Chanyeol while extending his hand; which Lay, Tao, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chen and Sehun respond by giving him 20.000 won each grumpily. "I can't believe he's not confessing yet" huffed Sehun.

Dara looks at the situation in front of her confusedly and she finally knows what happen, "You guys are betting on Luhan and me? Really?!" gasped Dara. "We can't help it noona, Luhan hyung keeps telling us that it's a secret that it gets a little annoying" chuckled Kyungsoo. His respond makes Dara laugh softly and she suddenly remembers something. She turned to Kris and smirked, "How about you guys ask that guy who's just having his first date with Bom". Upon hearing that, all of the guys instantly turning their attentions on Dara. Some are laughing, some are almost choked on their foods/drinks, some are just having their mouth wide opens, and some are just chuckles in amusement. "Really?! Kris hyung and Bom noona?! I know you like her hyung, I mean it's so obvious, but I don't know you will make your way that fast" clapped Chen impressedly.

Kris rolls his eyes in annoyance and look at Dara who's giving him Eat-Your-Revenge while stucking her tongue then sighed, "It's just a casual dinner, no big deal" while reaching for his coffee and sip it slowly. "If it's just a casual dinner then why you're not telling us at all" smirked Kai. 'Yeah, to be honest I have a feeling you won't tell us anything about your relationship; heck we maybe won't know you're dating someone then we will suddenly getting a wedding invitation" chuckled Baekhyun. "Yeah hyung, even Luhan hyung is telling us when he's having his first date with Dara noona" responded Suho who's been rather quiet all along. "Aish, this is why I don't want to tell you, I know all of you will make it seems like a big deal" huffed Kris irritatedly. "Relax hyung, relax, just tell us when both of you are officially dating. I swear we'll be mad at you if we suddenly got a wedding invitation without even knowing you're dating like Baekhyun hyung said" smiled Tao teasingly while eating his french fries.

Kris was about to respond when Luhan suddenly came, "Here noona, sorry I took a long time, the queue is quite long" smiled him handing a plate of Bolognaise Spaghetti and a glass of orange juice to her; and placing his own same food and drink in front of him. "Oh yeah, what are you guys talking about? It sounds so loud" asked him turning his head to his right and left waiting for a response. "He's having his first date with Bom noona already! Can you believe him?!" pointed Xiumin to Kris who just rolls his eyes again. Everyone expected Luhan to be surprised, at least at little; but much to their guesses, he only nods softly, "Ohhh, that. I knew it already. Bom noona told me". Dara was busy eating her spaghetti when she heard that, but she looks at Luhan in a snap because of it, "How come Bom told you already? I never seen you talking to her" asked her curiously furrowing her eyebrows. Unfortunately before Luhan can gives any respond, Sehun who's sitting beside Luhan and has been listening all along suddenly interupted them, "Oooooooh Luhan hyung is caught! Kris hyung, you should snatch Dara noona from him too for snatching your Bom noona!". "What did you say?! You punk!" responded Luhan in amusement then lock his neck with his hand and mess his hair furiously with the other hand. Kris responds by furrowing his eyebrows in amusement then sigh and continue sipping his coffee, and all Dara can does is just laugh at the scene in front of her and continue eating her spaghetti.

'Okay, they may be annoying and all; but I admit I miss being with all of them' chuckled Dara to herself slowly while sipping her orange juice.

~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter