The Explanation

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"He said what?!?!" exclaimed Bom shaking her best friend's shoulders excitedly.

Dara looks at Bom whom grinning happily, demanding her to repeat what she just said and sighed. "He wanted me to be his wife and his mom too".

Bom's grin grew wider and squaled happily while clapping her hands. "Oh. My. God. It's soooooo sweet! You guys just have been dating for.......I don't know, around 3 months; and are going for a marriage talk already? I'm jealous" nudged Bom.

"Well.......it's not like I don't want to be his wife or something, it's just Luhan seems to be really serious with me while I haven't even told my family that we're dating" sighed Dara while biting her lower lip.

Bom looks at her and her grin slowly changing into a small smile instead. "Don't worry, Dara-ya. Anyone can sees that Luhan is a great and kind guy; plus he's handsome and has a bright future ahead, with him working in Politician field and all". Bom smiled while patting Dara's shoulders, trying to ease her best friend's worries.

"But he's still six years younger than me, Bom-ah. How if my family don't approve him? He's the same age with Sanghyun for a god's sake". Dara messed up her own hair and placing both of her palms on her head.

Bom pouted at her best friend then remove Dara's palms from her head. "Stop worrying so much about that. Luhan may be young, but isn't that why he matches your personality perfectly? He knows when he should act in a mature way or in a childish way; it's not something you can learn easily, you know. It shows how much he loves you and want you to be comfortable around him".

Dara looks at Bom while thinking about what her best friend just said and a smile begins to appeared on her face. "I guess you're right. Thanks Bom-ah, you're the best". Dara scoots herself to Bom and hug her best friend tightly.

Bom chuckled to herself at Dara's action while patting Dara's back softly. "Of course I'm right. Anyway, the way you act doesn't reflect on how a 28 years old woman should act, so stop worrying about age. It's just a number, and don't you have a thing for younger guys?".

Dara released her arms from Bom then slap her shoulder lightly. "What does it mean? And stop pretending that you yourself aren't dating a younger guy".

Bom's expression instantly changed into an annoyed look when she heard Dara. "Don't bring up any topic about that giant, please. He's still mad that I can't attend his graduation today, can you believe it? He just told me about that matter two days ago, and I made an appointment with patients already, he can't expect me to just cancel those appointments" huffed Bom rolling her eyes.

"He just wants you to be with him, you guys haven't been dating for a long time, anyway." smiled Dara trying to calm The Bomminator.

Bom closed her eyes and opened it then sighed heavily. "Yeah I guess you're right. He even told me that he was jealous on you and Luhan and how he wish I could be with him too, it makes me kind of guilty.......but still! If he wants me to come so bad, he shouldn't tell me two days before the event!" grumbled Bom while punching the sofa's pillow viciously.

Dara gasps at her action then grabs the pillow and move it from Bom. "Aigoo, you should just tell Kris that, I'm sure he would understand. Both of you are grown-ups, so just talk about it like grown-ups do and don't destroy my pillow, please". She chuckled to herself while looking at Bom whom still sulking.

Bom rolled her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter