Something's Wrong

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It's been around two months or so since Dara's family including Thunder visited her in Korea. You can say their visiting period has many positive impacts on Dara and Luhan's relationship. Luhan's mom even met Dara's mom and they're talking how their married should be like already; which means they're 100% supporting their relationship. Both Dara and Luhan can't help but blushed anytime their Moms ask about their married. They gotta admit it makes them even closer than ever, though.

Both of them have a new habit of having a breakfast together almost everyday in either Dara or Luhan and Chanyeol's place then jogging around their apartement. After that, they will go back to their apartements to clean themselves and continue to their daily activities as usual; Dara in her flower shop and Luhan in his new office. He always gives Dara a peck and a hug before he went to his office; so you can say they're pretty much acting like a married couple already.

Sadly, it's been five days in a row that Luhan always gives many reasons to avoid their daily routine. He usually hasn't woke up yet and in the end only Chanyeol that will eat breakfast together with Dara. Some days he will just magically disappear from his bed; leaving them a post-it that he left already.

Dara tried ask him why he's doing that yesterday; but he just simply said he has many work this week. She wants to believe him, but somehow his eyes and her heart tell her not to. Dara isn't a needy and spoiled girlfriend, but seeing Luhan basically having a drastic change from the usual sweet boyfriend who always has time for her no matter how busy he is to who he is now; she can't help but worried.

Is Luhan really okay?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Today is Saturday, which means Luhan won't have any work today. Dara's expecting him to show up but she can't help but feeling dissapointed when it's only Chanyeol again that comes to her apartement. She smiled at him and asked him while trying not to sound overly-worried and dissapointed, "Where is your hyung, Chanyeol-ah?".

Unfortunately, Chanyeol knows Dara too well to notice the slightly dissapointment in her voice.

"I'm sorry noona, he left early in morning again; I should woke up sooner" Chanyeol gives her his apologetic smile.

Dara smiled back at him while pouring some Chocolate Milk into Chanyeol's glass. "You don't have to apologize Chanyeol-ah, it's not your fault. Well, it can't be helped then, I will just call him later I guess".

Chanyeol doesn't respond to Dara and only watches her moving between her kitchen and the dining table; preparing their breakfasts. He noticed that she especially makes Apple Pancakes today; which is his hyung favorite. 'She must have anticipated Luhan hyung to come and have a breakfast with us today' thought him apologitecally, still regretting why he didn't woke up earlie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter