Confusing Situations

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Dara stirred her cup of tea slowly; while sometimes glancing at the door. It's 8:30 a.m and she finished cooking breakfasts for her, Chanyeol, and Luhan already. The only problem is they're not coming yet.

'Where are them? I understand if Luhan is going to be late and even not going to be here, but Chanyeol.........? He never showed up later than 8 a.m' sighed Dara tapping her fingers on the table.

Just when Dara is about to stand up and get more tea, someone knocked on her door and opened it; revealing his face.

"I'm sorry if I'm late noona, I was staying up last night" grinned Chanyeol showing his apologetic smile.

"No you're not late, yeol. It's not like we're in a formal event anyway" chuckled Dara then gestured Chanyeol to the empty seat, "Go, sit there, I'm making your favorite sandwich today" smiled her.

Chanyeol nodded then went to sit on the chair that Dara told him to. He stared at her back as she making hot chocolate for him. She doesn't show it to him at all; but he noticed that she looks somewhat.......tensed. 'She must be curious why Luhan hyung isn't coming again' sighed him.

"Aigoo, why the long face so early in the morning, Yeollie-ah?" teased Dara putting a cup of hot chocolate in front of him.

"Nothing, noona. Oh, it looks delicious! Let's eat!" he smiled and begin to eat his sandwich.

"Chanyeol-ah............." called Dara when Chanyeol is still busy chewing on his meal. "Yes, noona?".

"Do you perhaps know why Luhan rarely come here for breakfast anymore?".

Chanyeol flinched a bit hearing Dara's tone, she just sounds so sad and he honestly can't bear hearing that. But he can't tell Dara, nope, or it's all going to be ruined. "I........don't know noona, I'm sorry". He then mentally face-palmed himself because he doesn't sound convincing. At all. 'Please buy it noona please I'm doing this for you' chanted him at heart.

"Is that so? Well, okay then.........I'm sorry to bother you with such an awkward question, yeol. Here, have some more piece in return" smiled Dara putting extra pieces of sandwich in Chanyeol's plate.

Chanyeol just stared at her in silent flashing his apologetic smile. 'I should be the one whom saying sorry, noona. But this is for your happiness, really'.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"What is it with everyone? Why do all of them are busy on Saturday; Chanyeol, Bom........not to mention Luhan" muttered Dara under her breath while watering all the flowers in her shop.

Dara planned to take a day off today from her shop; but because all of her so-called friends seem to be busy so she cancelled that. And it's not like she has anything better to do instead.

After finished watering all of her flowers and cleaning her shop; Dara just sit on the counter waiting for customers to come. Some customers come and go in several hours and it's suddenly 2 p.m already.

'Omo, it's 2 p.m already and I haven't had lunch! Should I order som-' Dara was busy with her thought when the bell ring which means someone's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter