Luhan's Fail Plan

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Dara is sitting on her dining tables and having her morning breakfast, like she always does every morning.

It's been several days since her dinner with EXO, but sometimes she's still chuckles to herself over how funny they were.

She suddenly remembers when she asked them why they called themselves EXO......

"Girls are saying we're too good looking and it's impossible we're coming from earth, and they starting to call us EXO and we like that so we use it" explained Chanyeol rather too proudly.

"That's right noona, girls in our university would be dying to have a dinner with us like you do now" said Kai with his usual smirk.

"What? Okay, you guys are overconfident, that's for sure. I'm not sure about the good looking part but you guys are definitely aliens because all of you are so weird" chuckled Dara then stick her tongue out.

"How dare you say that to us noona!" said Xiumin who pretended to be angry while glaring at Dara.

And the debate started over again, they argued for 30 minutes or something but all of them were laughing in the end because of how stupid their arguments are.

'Aigoo, how childish those guys were' thought smiling Dara while shaking her head.

After that, Dara finished her breakfast then take her usual morning shower and get ready for her work in her flower shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Be faster, Chanyeol-ah! My class is at 9 am and it's 8.15 am already, you know how crowded the campus is at this time" screamed Luhan in front of their apartement door while tapping his feet unpatiently and looking at his watch continuously.

"I know hyung, I know! But I still can't find my damn assignment which I did last night!" screamed Chanyeol who's busy searching in his room.

Just when Luhan almost let out another desperate scream, the door in front of his apartement make a click sound, which means it's being opened from the inside.

"Getting so energized in the morning, huh Luhan-ah?" chuckled Dara slowly while stepping into the hallway then close the door before her.

"N-no noona! It's just Chanyeol takes such a long time and I don't want to be late" said flustered Luhan while stratching his non-itchy head.

Luhan then look Dara who's wearing a knee-length flower-themed skirt and a black t-shirt with white cardigan, she has minimal make-up and she lets down her long hair just the way it is.

'She even looks pretty with this simple clothes and minimal make-up' thought Luhan in amusement.

"Anyway, I have to go to my flower shop, see you later Luhan-ah!" said just about to leave Dara.

"Wa-wait noona! You have a flower shop? How come you never tell me?" interrupted Luhan curiously.

"I never tell you, eh? It's the Park Flower Shop downstairs, I must forget to tell you guys aigoo" chuckled Dara to herself while slapping her own forehead lightly.

"What? How come I never see you there, noona? I must never pay enough attention, seriously" said wondering Luhan while shaking his head lightly.

Just when Dara is about to reply, suddenly there's a loud noise of Chanyeol's opening the door of their apartement, his hair looks messy, and he has sandwich in his mouth.

"Let's go or we're gonna be late, Luhan hyung!" said messy Chanyeol who still try to wear his shoes right.

Instead of replying, Luhan ignored him, turning to Dara and asked her with extremely happy face instead, "Mind if I come to your shop later noona? I don't know when, but it's probably at 1 pm or something".

And Chanyeol just standing there, eating his sandwich confusedly. 

'What the hell does he mean? What shop?' thought him.

Seeing the complete opposite expressions of the two guys in front of her, all Dara can do is just laugh and said "Of course you can, Luhan-ah, I'll be waiting for you! And you should come too, Chanyeol!".

Before Chanyeol can say anything, Luhan pulled his hands already while saying "Thanks noona! And yeah, he will come too, please wait for us!"

And then they running towards the lift, leaving Dara all alone in the hallway.

'Hhhhh those guys are so interesting' thought her with amusement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they finally getting in the car and now on the way to their campus, Chanyeol's suddenly realized that he still doesn't understand what Dara means.

He's so curious and he's sure he has to ask Luhan now, because if he doesn't do it now, he may misses his chance of meeting Dara, and he obviously doesn't want that, so he asked repeatedly "What does Dara noona mean, hyung? What shop? How come I never know she has a shop or something?".

Luhan who's driving seems to kinda annoyed to Chanyeol now, because 1. There's a 50% chance he would be late because of him, 2. Chanyeol's coming with him to Dara's flower shop basically destroy any possibility of him just being with Dara, and 3. He doesn't like it when people are asking him questions over and over again, which is what Chanyeol's doing to him now.

'What an annoying dongsaeng' thought him while rolling his eyes. But well, what els

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter