Meet EXO

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

Luhan hyung and I are now back at our apartement, being a clean freak like he is, Luhan hyung is showering now, because he said he's already sweating too much from helping Dara noona unpacking and loading things, like really? He just showered this morning, isn't he?

Well, being a good friend and dongsaeng, all I can do is waiting patiently for him in the sofa in front of the TV in our living room.

But, even my eyes are on the TV right now, I can't help but think what should I cook for Dara noona later? It's not like I want to impress her or anything, but of course you have to serve your guest as good as possible, right? That's like a basic common knowladge.

Or maybe I want to impress here. Even just a little bit, I mean.............who wouldn't? She's an extremely pretty and gorgeous lady who seems nice and kind, what else a guy can ask more?

Okay, I think my mind is going too far.

What's more important is what food should we cook later? Haish, this is getting difficult.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

Luhan finished his second shower of the day already, and just when he walked into the living room to tell Chanyeol that it's his turn to take a shower, all he can see is just Chanyeol who's watching the TV as usual, but his mind seems like it's not on the TV.

'How unusual of him' Luhan thought.

Just when Luhan want to scare him, Chanyeol suddenly stand up stratching his head confusedly while saying "What should I cook for Dara noona later? Should I call Kyungsoo hyung for advice? Haish, this is so difficult!"

"Yah, what's wrong with you? It's kind of unusual for you to even think what food we will served our guest" chuckled Luhan to Chanyeol.

"Oh! Please stop surprising me Luhan hyung, oh you're done with your shower already? No, nothing's wrong with me, I just want to be nice to Dara noona, is it wrong? Well, I have to take a shower now, see ya'!" said Chanyeol half-panicking then running to the bathroom to escape as soon as he can.

'Aish, that kid.........it's so obvious he wants to impress Dara noona' Luhan thought while smiling.

Luhan then sitting on the sofa in front of the TV and he begin to think about what Chanyeol said earlier, why he's not thinking about asking Kyungsoo to come? He's a better cook than he is and this is a good chance for Dara noona to meet the gang.

'I'm such a genius! Well, not really because Chanyeol is the one who come about this..........ah who cares anyway' Luhan thought then shrug and then searching for his cellphone.

Luhan is calling for Kyungsoo's number now, and it doesn't take long for him to pick up.

"Annyeong Kyungsoo-ya! This is me, Luhan, can you come to our apartement later for dinner? Don't forget to ask the rest of the guys too!" Luhan said when Kyungsoo's finally pick up his cellphone.

"Oh, annyeong hyung! Dinner? Why it's so suddenly? But yeah I will ask the guys later, I'm sure they will make it, it's not like they have anything to do overall" chuckled Kyungsoo softly.

"Okay, thanks for your help Kyungsoo-ya! Oh yeah, please come at 4 pm, I have something for you to help, okay? Annyeong" said Luhan ending his phone call with Kyungsoo with a grin on his face.

'I hope she would like this' Luhan thought while still grinning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Okay, Chanyeol and Luhan didn't told me the specific time when I have to come for their apartement for dinner, but dinner is usually started at 6 pm, right?' Dara thought while standing in front of Luhan&Chanyeol's apartement main door, confused whether she should knock their door or not.

But before she could knock the door, someone has opened the door for her already.

"Noona! There you are! You're just right in time, come in!" said the one who's opening the door for her in his usual high spirit, Chanyeol.

All Dara can do is just smiling awkwardly because this is the first time she ever goes to men's place when there's no their parents or anyone else, women to be spesific, there's just only men, or boys would fit them better.

She walks into their quite large apartement, which actually has the same size of her own.

It's your usual 2 bedrooms apartement with one bathroom and one large room which divided into kitchen, dining tables, and the living room.

The kitchen part is just like another normal modern kitchen, with black marmers are dominating the surface of the brown wood counters, with one large white fridge, and transparant kitchen shelves.

The dining table is one large rectangular shaped light green table with dining chairs which fitted for 8 people.

The living room consist of white large sofas in front of the 48' TV with DVD player&game consoles beneath it, and there are also bookshelves, and one billiard table.

A soft blue wallpaper is being used to cover the wall of that one large room and there are some photos and paintings being hanged there.

Everything's are on their right places, it's not messy at all for just two young adult boys that live there, overall.

While Dara was busy looking at the details on their apartement, suddenly there's a kind of loud voice which surprise her.

"Annyeonghaseyo! You must be Dara noona that Chanyeol just told us, right? Welcome!" said two young adult men who seem are the same age as Chanyeol.

Dara was surprised, so she doesn't reply their greeting immediately, she's looking at them with her confused expression instead.

Fortunately, it doesn't take too long for her to get back to her senses.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Ne, Sandara Park imnida, and you guys are......?"

"Kim Minseok imnida, but I'd rather be called Xiumin and this guy here Kim Junmyeon, but you can call him Suho!" said a guy with kinda large eyes and warm smiles who don't look like a Korean, next to a smiling guy who appears to be shy.

And then Dara realized it's not only the two of them who she doesn't know, she's scanning the room and find 12 guys (including Chanyeol and Luhan)?

"You guys are scaring her! Come on noona, have a seat" said Chanyeol while hussing Xiumin and Suho then let Dara sit on the middle sofa.

It's not her alone on the large sofa, though, there are 3 people who's sitting on it too.

"Annyeonghaseyo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter