Moving and Finally Meet Them

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

So yeah, here I am, standing in the lobby of my new apartement, waiting for these moving agent guys to move my things from their truck.

I desperately want to help them but they keep saying "It's our job, agasshi, so you don't need to help us, and these things are surprisingly heavy, a petite woman like you shouldn't lift these heavy things" and I'm like between touched and pissed because they respect me as a woman yet they're underestimating me, ugh.

"Agasshi, we've finished move all of your things, can you tell us which floor and which number where your place is?" said Mr.Park, the supervisor of my moving agent.

"Oh, alright, it's on 10th floor number 24, Mr.Park, let me lead you" I said half-surpringly.

Now I'm walking to the lift for heavy things with them and finally make our way to the 10th floor.

Then I lead them to my place, so they can move my things, sigh I pity these guys, I still have many things even though it supposed to be just half of it.

And when we're walking to my place, suddenly one guy from moving agent drop my box just in front of my place.

"I'm sorry agasshi, I was tripped, please forgive me!" said him panickly while opening that box to make sure nothing's broken, then he realized there are only books there so he sighing happily.

"It's alright, there is nothing broken, right? What's more important, are you okay? You're not hurt at all?" I said while looking at him worriedly and help him to stand up.

"Yeah I'm okay agasshi, thanks for your concern"

"Glad you're okay, please be careful next time" I said while smiling to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's POV

I was taking my morning shower when I heard sound like things falling, so I hurriedly wear my t-shirt and boxer then head out to the living room.

"Ya, Chanyeol-ah, do you hear that noise just before?" I said while drying my hair with a towel.

"Yeah, I heard it hyung, but don't worry, I've checked and it's not our things that fell" said Chanyeol calmly, whose my roommate whom 2 years younger than me, while watching his favorite morning show.

"What if somebody's getting hurt? Why you're not checking the hallway geez" I said half annoyed.

"But my morning show-"

"Somebody's getting hurt is more important than your morning show, come on, accompany me to the hallway" I said cutting him.

"Alright, alright, geez, you don't have to be that panic Luhan hyung" he said kinda annoyed.

I ignored him and make our way to the main door and when I open it, there's a lady who's helping a man to stand up, and she said something while smiling to him and she finally notice Chanyeol and me who's standing like idiots in front of our door.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Sandara Park imnida, I just move to the 24th room, nice to meet you and please take care of me!" said her then bow to us while still smiling.

Oh. My. God. She's so pretty this close, I can't utter a single word and just having my :o expression then I look at who's usually talkative Chanyeol, but he looks like he's in the same state as I am.

"Mmmmmmm, guys?" she said while waving her hand in front of our face, hoping we will back to our lives.

"A-annyeonghaseyo! Luhan imnida, and this is Chanyeol, yes nice to meet you and please take care of us too!" I said nervously when I finally gaining back my consciousness and bow to her.

Then I noticed it's just me who's bowing to her, and I look at Chanyeol who's still gawking at her then I nudge him and he finally gaining back his consciousness.

"N-ne, annyeonghaseyo, Chanyeol imnida! Woah, you're so pretty...........which university that you go?" he asked with his idiotic smile as usual while still being amazed by her.

Then I nudge him again, harder this time, and giving my don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter