A Day For Dara and Luhan

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Luhan is humming to himself while driving in his car. He's on his way to his apartement, or Dara's shop to be specific. He honestly can't wait to just be with her again after last night. He feels bad for Chanyeol, but hey, he has to make his way to Dara now if he doesn't want anyone else to fall in love with her. It's not like he wants to make her as his as soon as possible; because even he wants to, he's not sure yet about his position in Dara's heart. Judging from her actions, she seems to like him too, but he still doesn't know how much approximately.

Luhan is too busy with his own thoughts to realize that he's close to his apartement already. He turns his car to the entrance and park it, then goes out and lock the car. He's smiling happily while walking to Dara's shop, and his smile grows wider when he opens the door and see Dara's there, sitting on the table writing something. Seems like she's too busy with her writing activity to realize that Luhan is arrived already. Luhan decided to waiting for her to notice him in front of the door, he just stands there, smiling and observing her.

He notices something about her after a month since he met her; although she likes pink like most other girls, she doesn't like girly clothes that much. Sure, sometimes she will wear dresses or skirts like how women in her age usually dress, but mostly she only wears cute sweaters, a hoodie, or even just a t-shirt with a pair of jeans. He almost never sees her wearing heels too, she mostly just wears comfortable sneakers or flat shoes. Her face makes her look young, but the way she dresses make her even look younger. She's now wearing a plain black t-shirt with a necklace and a black beanie; she lets her hair down to the front and still writing and sometimes look up like she's wondering about something, and when she founds it, she will write again with happy smile in her face.

(Just imagine she looks like this, I know it's just a wig but I love Dara's hair in this<3)

Luhan just stands there observing her for another 5 minutes smiling when Dara's wondering again and finally notices him. "O-oh! A-annyeong Luhan-ah, since when you're coming and why are you standing there? Come here!" called her with half-nervous and half-surprised expression on her face. Luhan just chuckles seeing her reaction then he walks into the table and sit in a chair beside Dara; and he notices that Dara's employee, Soogeun is nowhere to see, "Where is Soogeun, noona?"; his question distracts Dara who was staring at him, "H-he's go home already. He says he has some business or something and the customers aren't much today so I let him".

Luhan nods his head with satisfied smile in his face, "Okay, good then". Hearing that, Dara instantly switchs her position so she's facing him now, "What do you mean by that?" asked her curiously. He's just smiling meaningfully seeing her reaction, "Nothing noona". His answer only makes Dara even more curious, "What do you mean by that?" asked her again half-nervous half-annoyed. 'Why he's turning into a guy who loves to tease me? It's not like I hate that, but...........' thought her. Luhan's still smiling even she's being like that, but instead of answering, he said "It's not that important, noona. Anyway, we've known each other around a month already, and I still think I don't know that much about you"  then leaning his hand to the table so his hand is supporting his head now.

Dara sighs slowly hearing that; because after last night, she learned that she can't force Luhan to tell her something he doesn't want to tell; she will only lose to him anyway in the end. "Okay, you can ask me anything you want but promised me you will let me ask anything too, promise?" asked Dara while pointing her pinky finger. 'What kind of 29 years old woman still does a pinky promise? This girl is really something, really' stared him at her with amusement; but he connects their pinky anyway, "Okay, promise".

Dara turns his chair so she's now facing Luhan completely, "Allright, what do you want to know?". "You said that you move to our apartement complex because your family moves to Philippine and you used to live there, am I right noona?" smiled him. "Yeah you're right, so?" nodded Dara. "You never tell me about how your family is like, and I'm kind of curious. How many siblings that you have and how old are them?". Dara frowned a little bit hearing that, because she expects his question will be like more stronger or something, "My family consists of my parents and I have 2 siblings who both are younger than me. My little sister is 2 years younger than me and my little brother is the same age as you". Luhan just nods hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter