His Sacrifice

Flower Boys Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It's been exactly 9 days since that night and Luhan notices something is a little bit of with Dara.

Like anytime he met her in the hallway she always look kind of nervous and say that she has something to do then left and it's a pretty much the same situation everytime he went to her flower shop. She always answer him everytime he talked to her though, but she seems kind of uncomfortable and doesn't joke around with him like she usually does. It's like she answered him just to be polite, and of course Luhan hates the fact that Dara seems to avoiding him, without him knowing the reason why.

Luhan is laying on his bed now, it's 2 am in the morning and he can't sleep. It's not like he has morning class today but still, he has been being like this for 3 nights in a row and it depresses him. Every night he would just role over around his bed hoping that he can sleep, but everytime he closes his eyes, the thought of Dara is avoiding him bugs him so much.

'Why is she avoiding me? Does she think I'm bugging her? Does she hate me? But didn't she said that she'd choose me instead of those 11 guys? Doesn't that mean she likes me........even just a little bit? Seriously, all these things are making me crazy' thought Luhan who was rolling over and then sit up and let out his desperate sigh. 'I can't keep being like this, I have to do something, but what? It's not like I can talk to her in private when Chanyeol is always around us, what I have to do......?' then hide his face to his own pillow, trying his best to sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol instantly knows that his hyung is lacking of sleep again. He came out from his bedroom at 10 a.m an extremely sour expression and seems like he can barely open his eyes. It's been 3 days that he's being like this, and of course Chanyeol would be worried.

"What's wrong with you, hyung? You always look like you didn't even sleep even just for a blink these 3 days" asked Chanyeol while watching his morning show and eating his breakfast. Luhan looks like he doesn't want to talk and just want to sleep, but he sits beside him anyway and answered, "There's a little thing that bugging me............but well it's not that important". Chanyeol now drifting his full attention to Luhan because his answer doesn't make up for anything, it only makes him even more curious, "What is it, hyung? You usually always tell me anything, what is this thing that you couldn't even tell me?", but Luhan just sigh and,"I'm sorry Chanyeol-ah, it's not something that I can tell you, thanks for worrying though." then smiled weakly at him.

After seeing his expression, Chanyeol knows that he can't dig any longer, because it will only make him more tired, and he sure doesn't want that, "Okay hyung, just remember you can always tell me anything" then pats Luhan's shoulder while giving him his reasurring smile. "Thanks Chanyeol-ah" responded weakly smiled Luhan. "Well, I'm going to take a shower first, please eat your breakfast hyung" excused Chanyeol and then leave the living room. "I'm sorry Chanyeol-ah, but I doubt I can talk to you about Dara noona." muttered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter