Falling In Love

Fiancée

Taemin woke up by the sound of the blender. He got off in his bed and walk out from his room. He saw Minho in the kitchen making some fruit shake.

“What are you doing?”

“Making breakfast.” Minho answer but didn’t bother to look at the other since his full concentration is in the machine.

“Why are you making breakfast? And why so early in the morning.” Taemin look at the clock and found that it isn’t even six.

“Nothing I just want to make you a breakfast.”

“Why?”

“Didn’t I told you that I want you to fall in love with me? And I heard a saying that the best way to win the heart of the man is through his stomach.” This time Minho turn around at Taemin and smile.

“So you’re saying that you are bribing me with foods?”

Minho laugh at what Taemin said while putting the fruit shake in the table. “Come on love. Let’s eat.”

“How should I know that you didn’t put any love potion there?” Taemin sit in his chair and stare at the foods.

“Taemin-ah I don’t need to put any love potion there. My looks and charisma is more than wnough for me to capture your heart.” Minho said while looking directly at Taemin’s eyes.

Taemin was not sure if his face turn red but he knows that his stupid lips smile. “You sure have a very high self-confidence, don’t you mister?”

Minho chuckle. “Yes Taemin, that’s because I trust myself and I know that I can get what I want.”

“Well I don’t think that will happen in my case.”

“Just watch. You will fall in love with me.”

Taemin didn’t answer anymore because he, himself was not sure if what he was saying is true.

“You didn’t say anything. Is that mean that you already fallen for me.”

Taemin glare at the other and just continue to eat his food.  And as what Minho said, he starts to make him food every day and even bringing it to his work when it is lunch time. Minho starts to get close at Taemin’s student now and that make the other concern since every time Minho is in studio all his student just stare at him and forget that they are in his studio to learn, not to fantasize Choi Minho.

Though Minho is still the same since their first meeting Taemin, starts to notice that Minho is a gentleman guy too, or maybe he is just pretending so that he can deceive Taemin and make him fall in his trap.

One afternoon when Taemin is having a hard time reaching one of the box in his studio, Minho  suddenly lifted him up in his shoulder without even saying anything.

“Yah!” What are you doing?” Taemin said as he flip his hands in the air to maintain his balance. Since when he starts being nervous just because he is sitting in this man’s shoulder.

“Helping you.”

“You don’t have to lift me. If you want to help me you should just reach it on your own.”

“Nah that’s boring. And that is so common. This is more fun.” Minho said and look up to see Taemin face. “It’s cool right. Are you now falling in love with me?”

“No.” Taemin answer bluntly and reach the box and drop it in the ground. “You can put me down now.”

“Later. I like feeling you in my neck.” Minho said while laughing and walk around the studio.

Taemin blush after hearing Minho. “This guy is having a erted mind again.” He thought. He put his hands at the others hair and pull it slightly. “You’re not thinking some erted things again, are you?”

“Nope. It was just you who is thinking that.” Minho continue to walk around the room while Taemin is still in his shoulder.

Taemin sigh and pull Minho hair again. This time it was harder. “So are you saying that I am the erted one here?”

“Not really. And Taemin can you stop pulling my hair? It hurts you know.”

“That’s what I want.” He pull the other’s hair again and found himself enjoying his time touching Minho’s hair. He shook his head. He might be crazy to think something like that.  “Come on Minho, put me down. I might fall.”

“Don’t worry I will catch you if ever you will fall.” Minho lifted his head again to look at Taemin. “If you fall from my shoulder and if you fall in love with me.”

Taemin feel a sudden goosebumps when he heard that cheesy word from Minho. He didn’t know that this devil can say something corny like that. He was about to say something when the door open and he saw Kai.

“Kai, what are you doing here?” and ask and forgot his position in Minho’s shoulder.

Kai glare at the two, especially to Minho who have a very expressionless face when he saw him. “I want to talk to you Taemin.”

“Put me down Minho.” Minho sit so that Taemin can get off in his shoulder. “What is it Kai.”

“I want to talk to you alone.” Kai answer while his eyes are darting Minho.

“You’re not asking me to leave, are you?” Minho said.

“Well, do I have to say that to you?”

“I don’t think that I have to leave, since you are talking to my fiancée.” Minho said arrogantly and put his arms around Taemin’s shoulder.

“Is Taemin doesn’t have any privacy when he got engage by you?”

“Not really. I just don’t trust you.” Minho said rudely.

Taemin didn’t say anything, because he was afraid that if ever he utter one word, Minho might figure out everything. He look at Kai and notice that he is holding his anger while clenching his fist. Kai look at him and smile.

“Okay then. I just want to invite you Taemin, my mom got a gift certificate. And it is three days stay in Jeju. Didn’t you said that you want to go there?”

“Sorry but he will not accept that.”

Taemin look at Minho. “Why not.”

“Because we are going there too.”

“What. You didn’t say anything about that.” Taemin was so confuse at what Minho is saying.

“Not yet, I was about to say it to you before that guy came.” Minho pull Taemin closer to him and give a look at Kai. “So, Kai, I am sorry but he can’t come with you. Just ask someone else.”

Taemin shove Minho. “Yah, how can you just decide on your own?”

“Why not? Besides are you going to accept his offer instead of mine?”

Taemin look at Kai who is looking at him too, giving him a look that says, are you coming with him. He took a long sigh and think. If he will not go Minho, the other might be suspicious, and in any case, he doesn’t want to give any idea that he is not his real fiancée. But he doesn’t want to disappoint Kai too.

Argh, this is too hard.” He thought as he shook his head. “I am sorry Kai, but I just remember that I promise Minho that I am going to tour him one of this day.” He lied, of course he will not do that, but Kai know him, that when he promise something he have to do that.

Kai takes a surrendering sigh. “Okay, I understand. Let’s just go there next time.” Kai said before taking his steps to the door.

“I don’t think that will happen.” Minho said after the door close. He look at Taemin and smile. “I am so happy that you choose to come with me.”

“Who told you that I am coming with you?”

“You just rejected Kai’s offer.”

“But that doesn’t mean I am coming with you.” Taemin said and turn his back to the other.

Minho push Taemin in the wall and pinned him. “Yes Taemin, you are coming with me.” He said while looking at the other’s lips.

Taemin tried to break free from Minho, but the other is using his whole body to stop him from wiggling. “M-minho, let me go. I am not coming with you. I have work here and I don’t have time to take a vacation. My student have a contest next week.”

“I already ask your student and they said that it will not be a problem if you can take your leave.”

“You did what? How could you do that?”

“Because I am Choi Minho.”

Taemin wants to say anything when he heard his student outside and it they are heading in the room. “L-let me go Minho, my student is coming in. I don’t want them to see us in this situation.”

“Why not? Is it so daring for them?” Minho ask, as he move his face closer to Taemin.

“Yes. So let me go now.”

“Then say that you are coming with me.”

This evil guy. Now he is using my student to get what he wants.” “Okay, I am coming with you.”

Minho smirk and kiss Taemin’s cheek before letting him go. “Then tell to your student that you are having a leave. It is bad if you just suddenly disappear.”

“But I thought you already told them.”

“Nope, I was just joking.”

“You---”

Minho stop Taemin’s lips from saying anything with a kiss. “See you at home, love. I have to go now.” He said and head out of the room.

Taemin massage his nape and look at the ceiling. Minho win again. “Argh.. seriously.”

 

After three days.

The two of them landed in Jeju Island around three in the afternoon. Minho rented a car and he already reserve them a hotel room and to Taemin’s surprise there is only one bed!

“What’s that?” He ask and pointed the bed.

“A bed. Our bed.”

“Why did you reserve just one bed? I am right to think that you have a plan when you said that you are going to reserve us a room.” Taemin said. He was so busy to do those stuff since he was so busy to focus in his student because he have to leave the studio with them.

“So we can save money. Having to bed is expensive. That two bed room is big for us.”

“But I don’t want to share a bed with you.” Taemin stamp his feet and throw his bag in the bed. “And you are rich right? How come you are so frugal?”

“Love, even if I am rich I have to save my money. For our future.” Minho answer as he walk in the closet and put their luggages’ there. “And don’t worry, I won’t force you in something you don’t want.”

“You just force me to here with you.”

Minho just shrug his shoulder and open the balcony that it facing the sea. “Look Taemin, the view here is nice.”

Taemin didn’t say anything and just walk at the balcony. He too, was fascinated by the view. He can see the sunrise and sunset in their room. Taemin shiver with that phrase. ’their room’.

“You’re cold. Let’s close this.” Minho close the door in the balcony. “If you are tired, you can sleep first. We still have three hours before the dinner.”

“I don’t want to sleep. How will I know if you me here.”

Minho chuckle and ruffle Taemin’s hair. “Don’t worry, I am going out so that you can sleep.”

“We’re are you going?”

“Anywhere. So that I can restrain myself from you.”

“GET OUT.”

Minho left the room while laughing. Taemin throw his body in the bed and close his eyes.

“This is bad. I am starting to feel weird when he is with me. And why do I feel happy just having an argument like this with him. I should be angry right?” Taemin turn his body and buried his face in the pillow until he fallen as sleep.

 

 

Taemin woke up from his sleep when he feel an unusual cold that is wrapping his body. When he open his eyes he saw that the balcony door is open and Minho is leaning at the door frame, his hands is in his pocket and was looking at the sunset. Taemin stare at the perfect image in front of him. Minho’s hair is playing with the wind and the reddish light that comes from the sun just makes him more radiant. Taemin silently gulp because he doesn’t want Minho to notice him staring at him.

When Minho look at his side he close his eyes fast and turn his body at the other side.

“Taemin, you’re awake?”

“No.” Taemin answer with a sleepy voice.

Minho sit at the bed while laughing. “Yes you are, I know that you are staring at me.”

“I am not.”

“Get up now. It’s time for dinner.”

“I am not hungry, you can eat first.”

“No let’s eat together. I found a restaurant near here that are serving a nice food. And it is beside the sea shore.” Minho pull Taemin up. “Come on.”

 

They arrive at the restaurant but Taemin was confuse why it is so dark and there are no single person there. It’s already dinner time so why it is still empty. Did the dinner time here is different from Seoul?

“Why there is no people, is it open already? Are you sure that the foods here are good?”

“Yes, and maybe because we just arrive early.” Minho said and guided Taemin in their table.

One waitress came to give them the menu. Taemin notice how the girl look at Minho and he suddenly feel irritated. “Why there is no customer here besides us?”

“That’s because you’re boyfriend reserve this place.” The girl answer him and he notice that there is a bit disappointment in her voice.

“You reserve this?”

“Yup.”

“Why? I thought you are saving your money?”

“You’ll see.” Minho sad and return his attention in the menu.

After they order and eat their food. Minho stands up and suddenly put a blindfold at Taemin’s eyes.

“YAH!!” What are you doing?” Taemin tried to get the blindfold but Minho stops his hands.

“Stay still Taemin.”

“Yah!! Take it off. It hurts.”

“Hush. Shut up.”

Taemin stops to wiggle because as he move so much, Minho just tighten the blindfold. After a while, he heard Minho snap his finger as if he is giving some sign then he take off the blindfold.

Taemin slowly open his eyes and was shock at what he saw. The place is not dark anymore, instaed it was already covered by the different light. And there is also a fireworks. He look at the sand and was even more surprise what was written there. The words are written by lights that have a different color.

Happy Birthday my future husband!!

He look at Minho who is smiling at him. “W-what is this?”

“My gift to you. Happy birthday.”

“How did you know that it is my birthday?”

“It was largely mark in the calendar Taemin.”

Taemin look at the sand again and was now smiling. It was a yearly thing for him to make the calendar whenever it is his birthday. “When did you see that?”

“Hmm, the day after I meet you.”

“That long?” it was already almost two months since they meet.

“Yup. And this surprise have been plan since then.”

“Why are you doing this.”

“Because I want you to fall in love with me.”

Taemin look down. “Why it is so big deal for you to make me fall in love?”

“Because I starts to love you.”

“W-what?”

“Yes Taemin. That’s what I am feeling now.” Minho walk toward the other. He wrap his one arm in Taemin’s waist and the other is in his chin and lift it. “I love you Taemin.”

“T-that fast?”

“Why not. Love didn’t need a long time to develop. Do you know the thing they called, love at first sight? That’s what I felt for you.”

“That why you are always harassing me and always giving me headache because of your rotten attitude?”

 “That how I show my love.” Minho chuckle, as he move closer to the other. “So? Are you falling in love with me now?”

Taemin didn’t answer. Instead he wrap his arms around Minho’s neck and just kiss the other.

Key hyung. Please forgive me. I can’t stop myself anymore. I starts to love him. I starts to long for him. Please hyung, just for this little moment. Can I have him? Can claim him as mine?” Taemin said to his mind before kissing Minho deeply.