Walking back to the past

Fiancée

“Hyung are you sure that you want to leave now?” Taemin ask his hyung while they are busy packing Key’s stuff.

“Taemin-ah, stop asking him. He might change his mind.” Minho said who was leaning in the door frame.

Key glare the other guy before answering Taemin. “Yes Taemin. I think I can go home now.” He put his last dress in his luggage. “And why are you asking me that. Aren’t you the one who encourage me to do this?” He added.

“I know hyung. It’s just that I—” Taemin stop in mid-sentence because he didn’t know what his reason for asking the elder is.

Key smile at the younger and ruffle his hair. “Don’t worry Baby. I already woke up from a long sleep, and now, I know what is the right thing to do. Trust me. And I want to thank you for making me realize this things.”

The younger smiled to his hyung. He stands up before and he pull the luggage. “Come on hyung, I’ll send you home.”

“O—”

“No need Love, Jonghyun is coming to pick him up.” Minho cut Key.

“What? How did he know that I am coming home now?” Key walk toward Minho.

“I told him. I called him this morning.” The tall man answer while checking his nails.

“You did what? How could you—”

“Stop acting like you hate it Key.” Minho smirk at the other. “Because I know that you are happy about that. And I appreciate your thank you.”

“Why would I say thank you, to you?” Key walk pass to the other and walk toward the shoe rack beside to get his shoes.

“Because I help you too, didn’t I?” Minho help Taemin to pull the luggage.

Key snorted while putting his shoes. “Well thank you Minho.” At the moment, the door rings.

“That must be Jonghyun hyung.” Taemin run towards the door and open it. Jonghyun give the younger a big smile. “Hello hyung.” He step aside to let the other enter.

“Hello Tae.” Jonghyun look down and saw Key sitting in the floor, fixing his shoe lace. “Ready Key?”

“Y-yes.” Key answer as he finish tying his shoe lace. “Gotta go guys.” He said to the two who is standing at the door.

“Bye hyung. Visit us okay.”

“You better not comeback here.” Minho said while smiling.

“That’s impossible Minho. Even if I am not here, I have a way to watch you.” Key said which makes the other laugh.

 

“I feel like this house become so quite suddenly.” Taemin lay down as he sit at the couch.

“I prefer this love. Just the two of us.” The other join him in the couch.

Taemin giggle when Minho starts tickling him in the neck. Then after that, he feels like Minho is not playing around anymore. Minho is sending a message that he wants to do something naughty. “Minho, I think you are putting your hand in the wrong place.” He said when he feels Minho hands in his inner thigh.

“But Taemin-ah. It’s been a long time.” Minho whisper in the other’s eye and starts to bite it.

“Minho, for heaven’s sake, stop being ually frustrated in board day light.” Taemin chuckle. “Stop that.” He shove the other away and tried to stand up but Minho pull him back and he landed at the other’s chest. “Aish, let me go. I have to cook for our lunch.” He tried to get off at Minho’s arm but the other hug him tightly.

“Stay here. I’d rather eat you.” He said before devouring the other’s lips.

 

 

“Where did you get your car?” Key ask the other’s when he saw that Jonghyun is walking toward the red car at the parking.

“That’s not mine. I just borrowed that from Onew hyung.”The other answer while he was putting the luggage at the compartment. “Get on.”

Key seated at the front seat and waited Jonghyun to get on the car. When the other have already seated and stared the car, Key can’t get off his eyes on Jonghyun.

“Why are you looking at me, Key?” Jonghyun turn his head to the other who got blush immediately.

“I-I am not looking at you.” He turn his head to look outside the window.

 

It just took them 20 minutes when they reach Key’s apartment. Key was about to get his key when Jonghyun open the door with his own key. That’s right, Jonghyun have a key of Key’s apartment.

Key sigh as he follows the other inside, just like the old days, when Jonghyun always open his apartment. The other pull his luggage to his room and open the curtain. Key was just standing at the middle of the living room and watch the other do the things that he was usually doing in the past.

Like opening the curtain, opening the air condition, switching on the light and many more.

Jonghyun turn around and look at key with a guilt expression. “Sorry, it’s just that my body just move on its own and do its normal routine.” He smile at the other. All of this thing is not new for him anymore, he feels like Key house is his house too. But it is okay for him to think that right now, they are not like in the past.

“It’s okay Jong. I don’t really mind.” Key answer and give the other a smile.

 

Jonghyun help Key to clean the apartment since there is a lot of thing to do because Key left his apartment for almost four months. And good thing that the landlord didn’t rented this to other. Well, she can’t do that since Key was continuously paying his rental even if he was away.

It was already 5 in the afternoon when they finish all the cleaning.

“Oh no, it’s already this late?” Key said when he saw the time. “I’m so sorry Jong for keeping you here.” He continued while wiping his small sweat.

“It’s okay Key. And besides, it’s me who offered to help you.”

“Thank you.” He walk towards the kitchen. “Then stay here and eat for dinner! Take it as my payment!” He shouted from the kitchen.

Jonghyun walk to the kitchen and lean on the door frame. He watch Key, who is washing the rice. He feels nostalgic, this image is like in the past, and he was happy. Happy that Key was letting him see this perfect picture of them again. He smile before getting closer to the other. “Do you want me to help you?”

“Oh no Jong, please. That’s a very bad idea.” He starts to cut some meat not bothering to look at the other who is watching him.

“Why not?”

“Because, you, helping me in the kitchen is the most disaster thing ever.”

“How mean.” Jonghyun said with a fake sad tone and a pout in his face.

Key chuckled. “I am not being mean, I am just being careful. Last time you help me here, my apartment almost turn into an ashes.” He remember when Jonghyun persist the he wants to help from cooking, but ended up cooking his own hands and cover the apartment in smoke.

The landlord almost kick Key out form the building. Good thing, there is no damage done and he beg the owner to keep him.

“You can just take a rest or maybe take a shower, while I am cooking.”

“I want to take a shower too, but my house is kinda far from here.” Jonghyun answer while looking inside the fridge.

“Why do you have to go home?” Key ask innocently and didn’t realize that the conversation will lead to something that he will going to regret soon.

“Key, you can’t expect me to wear the same clothes after my shower.”

“You don’t have to. You know that you have some clothes here.” Key unconsciously said then he suddenly regret what he said when he turn to Jonghyun and the other is looking at him, thoroughly. “Ahm, what I mean is, y-your c-clothes are still there, since I-I don’t have the time to throw it away when..you know..” He so want to kick himself right now.

Jonghyun tried his best not too look so happy, which is so hard to do, when he feels like his chest was about to explode because of happiness. He remain his cool image before answering. “I know Key. Then I think I have to go to shower now. See you.” He almost run to Key room. He jump and dance around the room to release his happiness.

And when he feels that jumping and dancing is not enough, he lied down in the floor and wiggle his whole body. “Oh Key, I love you so much.” he mumble. As much as he wants to shout that, he is not sure if Key will gonna love that.

 

While Jonghyun was in the bathroom, Key’s heart beat was still abnormal. He wonders how he still manage to continue cooking while when his whole system is shut down right now. He had been smiling like a kid who got his favorite toy.

But their relationship right now is still not what it used to be. He still have to work hard to get it back, and he is going to do all his best to go back to his happiness.

 

After Jonghyun take his shower, he headed to the kitchen where Key had already prepare their meal.

“Wow, it looks so delicious.” He said and run excitedly to have a sit.

“Look? Just look?” Key ask while placing some plate in the table.

“Of course not. I know that this is all delicious.” He answer while having a small piece of the meat. “Hmmmm… Perfect Key!! Your cook is so perfect. It’s still the same just like in the past.” He continue to eat, getting the whole meat and place it to his plate.

Key smile from the compliment that he get from Jonghyun. Of course it was perfect, his cooking was improved because he wants the other to enjoy all the dishes that he is making. He watch the other who is busy munching, forgetting that he is still there.

“You are going to be a good housewife Key.” Jonghyun mumble with some foods in his mouth.

“What? Housewife?”

“Hmm.” Jonghyun answer while nodding his head. Then he suddenly stop eating when he realize that Key was staring at him with a… sharp eyes? “Ah, sorry. I didn’t mean to say that. I remember that you hate being called wife.” He said and smile to the other.

Key sigh and starts to eat his food. “I don’t really mind that now. I think I just have to accept being a housewife who is happy when his husband compliment his cooking.” He said while looking at his food.

Jonghyun choke his food after hearing that. Key pass a glass of water to the guy whose start tearing up because of coughing. Key walk toward the other and starts to pat his back.

“Are you okay?” He ask worriedly.

“Y-yeah.” Jonghyun tried his best to answer even if his chest was still aching.

“Yah, be careful swallowing next time.” He walk back to his sit.

How am I going to do that, when you are saying those words as if you want us to be husband and wife?” Jonghyun thought. “What do you mean by that Key?”

“Huh? I said be careful when swallowing. Choke can lead to death don’t you know that?”

“No, no, not that. I am asking about that wifey thing.”

“Ah.” Key put his head down and starts to play his food. “Nothing really. I just realize that being a wife suit me more. You know, just like what my mom told me, I have this motherly love inside me.”

“Ahhhh. I thought you’re…” Jonghyun continue to eat his foods even after they almost killed him a while ago.

Key look at the other who is now looking at him too. He clear his throat before smiling. “Go finish your food so that you can go home.”

“Are you kicking me out now?”

“No. Go home so that you can have a rest. I feel so sorry that you feel so tired right now.”

“Aish, I told you it’s okay.”

 

After they finish their dinner, Key send Jonghyun to the parking lot.

“Thank you again Jong. I really appreciate your help.” Key said when they are already in the parking and Jonghyun was about to get on the car.

Jonghyun closes the door again and walk towards the other. “No problem Key, just call me whenever you need help, though I am not sure if you need it.”

“I will.”

“You will?”

Key nodded and smiled.

Jonghyun gave up on trying to control himself from hugging the other. He pull the other into his arms and kiss his head. “Thank you Key, for allowing me to be in your side again. I know that we are not still back from what we use to be, but I am contented just like this.” He tighten his hug when he feels that Key hug him too.

“Thank you Jonghyun, for still believing and loving me after all what have I done to you.”

Jonghyun broke the hug. He look at the other’s face and then he smile. “Of course, because you are my one and only. And besides I can’t get out from this cage of love since I don’t have the Key to open it.”

Key laugh after hearing that. “Jong, you sounds like a poet.”

Jonghyun join Key’s laughter. “Gotta go now.” He walk toward his car. “Night, Key.”

“Night Jong.” Key wave his hand and send Jonghyun car by look.

He buried his face to his hand to stop himself from laughing out loud. He run back to his apartment with a large grin in his face.

 

 

“Minho hyung. I said you’re getting too much energy drink. That’s not going to fit in our fridge.” Taemin said while putting back the energy drink to the stall.

“What too much? That’s only five, compare to your ten milk.” He said getting the enegy drink again and put it in the cart.

“I am the owner of the house that’s why I can get how many I want.” Taemin grab the drink in Minho’s hand.

“But I need that.”

“I don- Jonghyun hyung?”

“What?”

“Isn’t that Jonghyun hyung?” he pointed the guy in the counter. “Who is that girl?” he ask himself when he saw the girl who cling in Jonghyun’s arm.

“Girlfriend maybe.” Minho answer. He put another five drink in the cart, taking advantage that Taemin is not looking.

“Is he cheating to my Key hyung?”

“What do you mean cheating? They are still not back with each other, so I think Jonghyun have—”

“JONGHYUN HYUNG.”

“What?”

“It’s JONGHYUN HYUNG for you.”

“What does it matter if I didn’t call him like that?” Minho ask annoyingly.

“I am teaching you the right manner.”

“You sound like a 100 years old ajusshi.” Minho snorted. “As what am I saying, you can’t call that cheating because they arenot basically in that kind of relationship, so Jonghyun hyung, have all the right to date someone.”

Taemin didn’t answer. He remember the last time that he talk to Key, one week ago exactly, the elder told him that everything is going smoothly but they are not still back with each other. But Key also mention that Jonghyun didn’t call him after that day when he help him in his apartment.

Minho was right, Jonghyun can date someone else since he is single. But Taemin is not going to permit that.

“Hyung wait me here, okay?” he was about to walk away but Minho stops him.

“Where do you think you are going?”

“I have to talk to Jonghyun hyung.”

“Aish, stop interfering them.”

“But---” He didn’t finish what he was saying when Minho cover his mouth.

“Give me your phone?”

Taemin gave his phone to the other even if he wonders why Minho need it.

He saw Minho scroll his contact list and called someone. “Hello, no this is not Taemin, its Minho. Nothing happen to him and can you just shut up. I have to tell you something.” He look at the younger who is mouthing, ‘who is that?’ he ignore him and continue to talk. “We are in the grocery right now and we saw Jonghyun hyung. He is with a girl and looking at them, its look like they are dating.” He takes away the phone in his ear when he heard a shout. “I am not going to say anything, I just called you to tell you that. Now if you want to know who that girl is, go ask Jonghyuhn, bye.” He didn’t wait the guy to ask anymore when he hang up the phone.

“YAH! That’s Key hyung right? How could you say that to him?”

“Because he is the one who should talk to Jonghyun hyung. That’s not our business anymore Taemin. What important now is , we have to pay this.” he push the cart towards the counter.

“YAH!! How many energy drink did you get?” he called the other who is now in the counter.

“Fifteen.” Minho answer while putting the energy drink in the counter to be scan first.

 

 

“What the hell is that Minho?” Key mumble while he was still looking at his phone.

 

 



BONJOUR MY LOVELY READER!!!!

how are you guys??is everything okay in your daily life??I hope it is, because mine is so-so ~_~

How's this chapter??did I gave you a failed again??And a very depresssing chapter?? 

I'll try to make up in the next chapter (hopefully ^___^)

But i still try to insert some cute moment and fluff so that you can at least reading it.

I know.... I know... you guys hate me now because of that girl that is with Jonghyun and all the drama (But who is she?*_*, don't have any idea too, but i have to put someone so that i can execute my plan for Jongkey), but it's okay for me, if you guys hate me^__^ because I think you will gonna hate me more in the next chapters.

ANYWAY...

Thank you to all of you who are patiently waiting and reading this story, even if it's staring to go up and down,

for all my readers (new, old, silent readers nd future)

subbies and upvoters (new, old and future)..(I appreciate it guys)

Commentators (I love you all, you guys are giving me so much energy booster when I am reading all your cute, inspiring, heart warming comments, please continue coomenting because i really, really, appreciate that.^__^)

Thank You Very Much from the buttom of my 

See you again in the next update!!!

I Love You All!!!

Here have some Taemin's kiss..

 

P.S. I can't think of the right title of the chapter, sorry^__^