Who's Gonna Be Our Savior?

Fiancée
NOTE: This chapter is the one that I posted last night,
if you already read it, then you don't have to re-read it again,
I did just accidentally deleted it while I'm deleting some unnecessary chapters,

Thank you!!


 

“Onew Hyung here!” Jonghyun shouted as he saw the elder at the entrance of the café.

Onew smiled when he saw the younger in the corner of the shop, he waved as he walked towards him. “Have you been waiting for a long time?” He ask as he pulled the chair.

“Not really, just one hour ago.” Jonghyun answer sarcastically.

“Not that long.” Onew chuckled. He called the waiter and placed their order. When the waiter walked away, helooked at Jonghyun closely. “So what made you call me? It’s very uncommon for you to meet me.”

“I have to make a request hyung.” The younger answer with so much seriousness in his voice.

“What is it?” Onew feel a sudden nervousness hearing the other’s voice. Jonghyun is known to be a very bubbly person and it was so unusual to see him with a serious face.

“Hyung, I want you to seduce someone. I want you to seduce Jessica.” He said looking directly at Onew’s eyes.

 

Minho woke up when he notice that Taemin is not in his side. He patted the other side of the bed but the younger is not there. He jumped out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom thinking that maybe Taemin is using it. But to his dismay, the younger is not there.

“Where is he? Did he eat breakfast without me?” Minho ask himself while putting some clothes.

He walked out of their room. He walked toward the restaurant beside the beach to see if Taemin was in there. He have been looking around but Taemin is nowhere to be found.

“Where is that kid?” He mumble while looking around. “Don’t tell me he climb at the mountain to see the sunrise again?” He concluded when his eyes flew in the mountain where they watched the sunrise yesterday. “Should I follow him?” He starts to walk directly to the mountain but then stops in his track. “Nah, forget it. He must be on his way down here. I should just wait for him.” He walk back to the restaurant and ordered his coffee.

 

After one hour of waiting, Taemin was still not back yet. Minho starts to get worried. He saw people coming down form the mountain and was hoping to see Taemin there, but there is no trace of Taemin.

He was about to call the younger but then, he remember that he left his phone in their suite. He finish his coffee before he walked back to their suite.

As soon as he enter in the suite he grab his phone to call the younger but he notice that there is a voice mail. Right before he open it, there was a sudden nervousness that he felt. And it just became heavy when he heard Taemin’s voice.

 

 

Onew almost drop his glass of water after hearing that to from Jonghyun. “What are you talking about Jonghyun?” he ask with the same seriousness in his voice.

“Hyung, you are the only one that I know who can do that.”

“And what makes you think that I will do that?”

“Because I know that, from the very start, you have a feeling for her.”

“W-what are y-you talking about?” Onew choke in his words. He lower his head to avoid the younger’s gaze.

Jonghyun smile while looking at his hyung. “Hyung, we knew each other for a long time now. And I know that you’ve been hurt when Jessica announce our engagement that day. I am expecting you to stop that but you never did.”

Onew play the serviette while still looking at the table. “Does that mean that time you really don’t want to marry her?”

“Maybe yes, maybe no.” Jonghyun pause a second when their order arrive. “She is the first girl that I got relation with. I thought that she will be my last, maybe that’s why I agreed to marry her. That is before I met Key. And everything change.” He feel so happy just by thinking of his love. He look at the other to see his reaction but there is none. “And I know that she really don’t love me.”

“What makes you say that? You guys had been together for almost five years?” Onew ask.

“Because she had been mentioning that I am her savior. That she was happy that she will going to spend her life with the man who save her.” He put his elbow in the table with his chin in his hands. “After hearing that. Do you really think that she is in love with me hyung?” he ask while smiling and looking at his uneasy hyung.

 

Hyung, when you hear this message I am no longer in Jeju, and I am not telling you where am I. I decided to leave for a while, I know I said before that I will not going to leave you, but hyung I just realize that this is the best way for us to save your little princess. I hope that you can understand. I am not leaving to give up on you, instead, I am leaving to fight for you, to fight for our love. Please hyung, you have to understand me. You have to trust me.

When I know that everything is okay, I will going to meet you again. But for now, let’s be like this. Tell Key umma that he don’t have to break up with Jonghyun hyung just because this happens, instead, he have to fight for him no matter what happens. I don’t want my efforts to be wasted. Please hyung tell that to my umma.”

Minho thought that Taemin’s message was already finish and he was about to turn it off to call the other but then, he heard Taemin’s voice.

Hyung, don’t try to call me. I will not going to answer it.” Taemin said as if he already know what will Minho was about to do. “Anyway, that’s all I can say hyung. Bye bye for now hyung. And last warning…. JUST DARE CHEAT ON ME AND I WILL GOING TO KILL YOU! I love you.” After that, Taemin hung up.

Instead of being sad, Minho smile to himself. Taemin sure love him and he was very sure of that, and because of this, he trust him. He knows that the younger have a better plan to make everything okay. He took a deep breath before dialing Key’s number. After five ring, the guy answer his phone.

“Hello?” Key answer with a sleepy voice.

“Yah! Did you just woke up?”

“Hmmm. Why did you call? Is something wrong?”

“Meet me at Taemin’s apartment.” Minho said while packing his and Taemin’s things. Who in the world will going to leave their things when you are running away?

“Why?”

“Just go there. I am leaving here at Jeju around eleven. See you there.” He didn’t wait for Key to answer and just hung up.

 

“Wh- hello? Minho?” He peek at his phone and was surprise that the other’s already hung up. “Aish. He’s the first person to hung-up on me!” he mumble as he jump out of the bed to notice that Jonghyun is not in there. “Where is he?” He look around the room and notice the note beside their picture frame.

Babe, I am just going to meet Onew hyung. I cook your food, just heated it up. I love you.  –Jonghyun

“Why is he meeting up Onew hyung?” he ask himself as he walk towards the washroom.

 

“W-well. Yes. She must really love you.” Onew answer while taking a sip in his coffee.

“Really? But I am not her savior though.”

Onew look up at his dongsaeng. “Jonghyun—”

“Why you didn’t told her that it was you who save her on that day? And why did you ask me to pretend that it was me who saved her?”

Onew took his precious time before answering. “Because you’re her boyfriend and it was just normal that it was you who save her, not me.”

“But hyung. Ever since that day, she’s always mentioning about her savior. I don’t know if I am going to be hurt or mad that time every time she fantasize her savior, knowing that it was not really me who save her. It was you. But I didn’t feel any pain, now I know why, because I don’t really love her, not more than a sister.”

“Jonghyun. Why are you really telling me this things? And why are you asking me to seduce her?”

“Because hyung, she’s destroying my relationship with Key.”

“What?”

Jonghyun said all his problems to the elder and Onew was surprise after hearing all of it. “Did she really do that?

“Yes hyung. And she’s doing this because I hurt her. Because she’s lonely. And you are the only person that I know who might can change her. Of all people, you are the only one who can really discipline her. She’s listening to like a big brother.” Jonghyun grab the other’s hands. “Hyung please. You have to help me. My relationship with Key is at stake.”

Onew massage the back of his neck. He didn’t know that Jessica can be that bad. She knows her for being a sweet girl. Everytime they have a hang out in the past, that girl always have that smile in her face. And that’s why he fell in love with her even if he know that it was not right. She was a girl of his friend.

Or maybe that’s just because she have Jonghyun. He knows all the things that happen to her. And it really broke his heart when he heard that she lost her sight and ability to walk when she got an accident when Jonghyun called of the wedding. He didn’t save her that day just to be in an accident again that almost took her life.

He remember how angry he was to the younger after he heard the news but he didn’t show it to him. He thought to himself that maybe, Jonghyun have a reason why he did that. And when the younger introduce Key to him, right at the moment, he can tell that Jonghyun’s decision is right.

No matter how much he wants to see Jessica smile, being trap in a marriage without love, will just hurt her even more. And that’s the worst thing for Onew. To see Jessica cry.

“Hyung?”

“Let me think about it okay?”

“Thank you hyung.”

 

“What do you want from me Minho?” Key ask as soon as Minho enter Taemin’s apartment.

“Taemin is gone.” Minho answer as if it’s just a normal thing while taking of his shoes.

“What? What do you mean?”

“He left me.” He seated beside Key who still looks confuse.

“Minho. Explain everything to me.”

Minho explain all the things that happen to them when Jessica met them. And he saw how Key’s eyes widen hearing all those things.

“I-is that why Taemin leave you? Just to save your sister and my relationship with Jonghyun?”

“Yes.”

“No. he can’t do that. I can’t accept that. I can’t be the only one who can have the happiness after what he did. He can’t—”

Minho cut Key when he put his phone to the other’s ears to make him hear Taemin’s massage.

After hearing the younger’s massage, Key pass the phone to Minho. “What is his plan?”

“I don’t know.” Minho answer while looking at his wallpaper. It was Taemin’s picture. “But I believe him Key.”

“Minho.” Key look at the other and was amaze how calm he is. He was amaze that even if he was facing a lot of problem, he can still trust Taemin and their love with each other. He took a deep breath as he patted the other’s shoulder. “I trust him too Minho. I know that everything will be okay.”

Minho look at him and gave him a smile. “I know.”

“You might be hungry now. Let me prepare you a food.” Key said as he stands up.

“Why are you so good to me right now?” Minho ask as he watch the other walking towards the kitchen.

“Because you love my son.” Key answer while preparing his things.

Minho chuckle when the doorbell rings. “Who is that? Did Taemin decided to go back already?” he mumble while walking towards the door.

“That must be Jonghyun. I told him that I was here.”

When Minho open the door, he feel his heart was about to explode. “D-dad.”

Key walked out from the kitchen to meet his boyfriend. “Babe, why did you met On—” he drop the towel in his hands when he saw the man at the door. “A-a-appa.”



I forgot the note that I wrote last night..~_~
So I am just gonna say thank you for still supporting this story, I hope that you can stay with me until the day that I'm going to mark this as a complete one..
Thank you again..see you in the next chapter!!!
BYE!!BYE!!!
♥♥♥KISS..KISS..KISS♥♥♥