Welcome home, Hyung

Fiancée

Minho woke up when he feel a sudden numbness in his arm, which Taemin’s uses as his own pillow. He carefully pull his arms away from the other’s head and put it his head back into the pillow. He pull the blanket up to his chin when he notice that Taemin got a little shiver when he took off his arms around his body. Before getting off the bed he kiss the other’s forehead and cheek and he walk towards the air-condition, to lower it down.

He looks at the clock and saw that it’s already 5 in the afternoon. He have slept for almost 10 hours. He quietly close the door when he gets out of the room. He took a quick shower before preparing a dinner. Taemin told him that, his true fiancée is coming today, so he added some foods. He was busy preparing the ingredients when the doorbell rings.

“That must be him.” He walk towards the door. As soon as he open the door, the person that was in there suddenly gave him a hug.

“Taemin!!! I miss you so much baby!!” the guy said not realizing that he is hugging a wrong person. “Oh, did you gain some weight and did you get taller in just three months?” the guys said when he notice that ‘Taemin’s’ body build change.

“That’s because I am not Taemin.” Minho said but didn’t bother to break away from the hug.

It was Key who push the other and because he did it a little harder, Minho fell in the floor.

“Choi Minho!!”

“You know me?”

“Of course I know you.” Key said pointing the other. “What are still doing here?”

Minho stands up. “I am living here.” He answer as he fix his shirt.

“What? You live in here?”

“Yup, Taemin takes me in.” Minho goes back at the kitchen, while Key was following him.

“Takes you in? I remember Taemin told me that you force yourself here.” Key said while still following the other.

“Yeah, at first. But now, he is cool with it.”

Key didn’t say anything and just stare at the other. “So this is my fiancée. He is good looking in person. But I don’t have time to think about that. I have to see my baby. I wonder if he is okay. Remembering how he sounds in the phone last yesterday, gets me worried.” Key walk towards the door and was about to go to Taemin’s room when Minho stops him.

“Where are you going?”

“To see my baby.” Key grab back his arms that is Minho’s holding.

“Baby? You’re calling Taemin like that?” Minho ask and it doesn’t need a genius person to say that he is jealous.

“Yes, why?”

“N-nothing. I just thought that he hates being treated as a baby.” Minho stare at Taemin’s room. “Anyway, don’t disturb him. He needs sleep.” He was about to go back to the kitchen but Key block the door. “What?” he ask because Key was staring at him thoroughly.

“Why does he needs to sleep? Is he sick?” key ask worriedly.

Minho smirk. “No. I think I did just exhaust him last night.”

“W-what?” Key grab the other’s shirt. “What did you do to my baby?”

“What do you think?” Minho smiles. Key doesn’t know that he already knows that Taemin is not his true fiancée.

Key gasp. “Don’t tell me--- You my baby?!!!” Key ask tightening his grip in Minho’s shirt.

“What? ? That’s a very harsh accusation. Besides you cannot say that I him, because he is my fiancée.” Minho push Key aside. “And you still haven’t introduce yourself.”

“I am Key. I am Taemin’s bestfriend/guardian/mother/the most important person in his life. And I…” he pause a second and he look at Minho who is looking at him too.

“My fiancée?” Minho continued.

“Y-y-you know?”

Minho takes a deep breathe. “Yes.”

“H-how? How did you found out?”

“By accident. Taemin was drunk and he unconsciously blunt out the truth.” Minho answer as if it’s not a big deal.

“Aish, that kid.” Key bite his lower lips. “YAH!! If you already know about that, how can you still..l-last night--you—did---with my baby.” He stop because he can’t really pick the right words. “You really did him!!”

Minho chuckle as he continue to cut the vegetables. “You’re being exaggerated.”

“Then what you really did to him?”

“We just played game.”

“Game? What game?

“Hide and seek.” Minho said while smiling.

“Tsk. Who do you want to joke around?”  He said before turning around.

“Key.” Minho called the other attention.

“What?”

“I don’t have any more plan to do the wedding.” Minho said looking straight at Key’s eyes.

“What do you mean by that?” Key ask with so much confusion in his eyes

“Let’s talk about that when Taemin wakes up.” He continue what he was doing.

Key just stare at the other. “What the hell happen here?” Thought as he looks at Taemin’s room. Minho’s words just now and Taemin’s way of talking last night makes him more curious.

 

 

Taemin wiggle underneath the blanket when he heard a loud voices outside his room. He reach his hands beside him to hug Minho, but to his disappointment, the other is not there anymore. He slowly open his eyes and saw that it was already dark outside. He look at his clock, in the side table and it says that it’s already 7:30 in the evening.

“I just slept in almost 12 hours.” He mumble as he get off the bed. He wonder who is talking loudly outside. He was ruffling his hair when he gets out of the room.

“Yah!!Don’t use that. Taemin hates salty foods.” He heard and he was a hundred percent sure that it was Key’s voice. He run towards the kitchen and he saw that Minho and Key was busy cooking.

“Can you stop interfering me? Taemin have been eating my dishes ever since I starts cooking for him. That’s why I know what his taste is!” Minho said as he tries to get the salt from Key.

“Because maybe you are threatening him!”

“Why the hell I would do that.”

“I don’t know. Maybe because you want to kill him, because you are a demon just like what he told me.” He was about to run away from Minho when he heard a voice.

“H-hyung?” The two guys look at him at the same time. He don’t know the reason but he feel that he wants to cry by just looking at Key.

“Omo! Tae-baby.” Key throw the bottle of salt to Minho and run towards Taemin.

“Hyung.” Taemin mumble before hugging the other. And his tears starts to fall now.

“Yah~why are you crying? Did you really miss hyung that much?” Taemin didn’t answer and just nodded his head. Key caress the younger’s head and hug him tightly. “Aigoo. You really are a baby.” He shove the other slightly and hold his face. “I am back.” He said smiling at the other.

Taemin return the smile. “Welcome home hyung.” He said.

“Yah, yah. That’s enough let’s eat first before your drama starts.” Minho said to get the attention of the two guys who looks like they forgot his existence.

Taemin avoid Minho’s eyes because he suddeny feel uncomfortable looking at him right now. Because of Key’s existence. He didn’t know that this situation is more complicated to handle, now Key is already standing between him and Minho. He walks towards the dining table.

When Minho saw that Key was about to put some foods at Taemin’s plate, he immediately grab the younger’s place and stuff lots of food there. “Here eat this Taemin. I know that you are tired and your stomach needs some food.” Minho said and give Taemin a sweet smile.

Taemin gave back the same smile as what Minho gave him. “Thank you.” He mumble before he starts eating.

 

Key stare at the two closely. He was confuse because on how they look each other and how they smile to each other. It’s just as if they are---. Key shook his head. “That’s impossible. Taemin didn’t said anything about that. It’s impossible.” He though as he starts to eat.

“Hyung. You came early. I though you will arrive a little late.”

“No. I forgot to tell you yesterday that I rescheduled my flight two hours earlier. That’s why.”

Taemin just nodded and continue his foods.

While the three of them are eating, there is a very awkward atmosphere that is surrounding them. Key was looking at the two guys who is giving a secret glance with each other. He just finish his foods and decided to talk with them after.

 

After they finish eating, the three of them gather in the living room. Minho was sitting at the couch with Key beside him, and Taemin was sitting on the floor, leaning his head at Key’s knee.

“Taemin.” Key called the younger as he was caressing his hair.

“Yes hyung.” Taemin was nervous because of Key’s tone.

“Minho told me that he already know that you are not his real fiancée.” Key said calmly. Though he knows in himself that it is not right to be calm at this situation.

Taemin move his head away from Key’s knee and look at Minho. “You already told him?” Minho nodded.

“And he also told me that he doesn’t want to do the wedding.” Taemin put his head down because he can’t meet Key’s eyes. “What I want to know that, what makes you turn your back on the wedding, Minho?” Key ask the other who is looking at Taemin.

Minho turn his eyes to Key before answering. “Because I fell in love with Taemin.” He said while looking straight at the other’s eyes.

Taemin bite his lower lips. He saw when Key clench his fist after hearing that. “I-is that so?” Key clear his throat.

“Yes.” Minho answer bluntly

Taemin swallowed the sob that wants to break free from his throat. He feels really guilty right now. And scared that Key might still want to do the wedding, that their friendship might be broken because of his and Minho’s love with each other. He was scared because the situation might make him choose between love and friendship. He doesn’t want to lose the both of them.

“Taemin.” He lift the younger’s face. “Do you..” he pause to swallow the lump in his throat that is stopping his words. “Do you love Minho too?”

Taemin eyes to get watery and it didn’t took a long time for the tears to fall down. “Yes hyung.” He answer before his sob break free.

Key close his eyes to make himself calm. He look at the younger who is sobbing in in front of him and he feels like his heart is being tear apart. “Taemin, stop crying.” He said calmly and touch the other’s face.

“I’m sorry hyung. I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to fell in love with him. I tried to stop it but it didn’t work.” Taemin said in between of his sob. “Please don’t hate me hyung.”

Key, wipe Taemin’s eyes and he looks at Minho whose head is down. “Don’t cry Taemin. Of course I don’t hate you and you don’t have to say sorry because at the first place this is my fault. If I should have ask you that favor, you should have meet him. You shouldn’t have this hard time in your life. I am so sorry baby. This is all my fault. Not you.” Key said while holding the other’s hands.

“Hyung. Thank you.” Taemin mumble while his eyes was looking at Key’s eyes.

Key just smile. “I think I just have to say it to my parents that the wedding is off.” He said while looking outside the window.

“You don’t have too Key.”

“What? What do you mean?” Key turn his head at Minho and give him a confusing look.

“We are still going to sign a marriage contract.”

"What?" Taemin and Key said at the same time.

 

 

my lovely readers

is this chapter is a cliff-hangger?

i think no..

i think i already wrote some part of Minho's plan in the previous chapter,

did i?

oh well, i think i did

anyway, there you go, our diva is back,

and i am thinking if i can do a little minkey, maybe??

but not sure, since if i do that, my whole story will change,

what do you think guys??

and who is your feeling about Minho and Key's first encounter??

tell me your opinion, okay??

 

and now for the my appreciation message:

thank you to all of you who continue to support my story, to my:

readers (old, new, visibles and even to those silent readers)

subscribers who was really looking forward to the next chapter

upvoters(which i really don't know what is the use of upvoting)

commentators (OHHH, you guys really giving me happiness whenever i am reading all your comments, my heart goes doki doki)

thank you very much for being with me for a long time now..

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

and before i forget

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ANGEL

LEE TAEMIN

i did a short message about his birthday,

fell free to read it on my blog here in AFF

 

Okay that's it, this talk is so long now..see you in the comment bar and in the next chapter

^sayonara^