Coming Back to You

Fiancée

Key use his own key to open Taemin’s apartment. He already have it ever since the younger starts leaving in the apartment. He calm himself before opening the door. Jonghyun is in his side, his arms is in his shoulder.

He saw Taemin and Minho in the leaving room and was so engross watching movie. Taemin saw them when they enter but he immediately averted his eyes when he saw the elder looking at him.

“You’re back.” It was Minho who spoke first. “We meet again, Jonghyun? I think that’s you name right?”

“Yes. And your Taemin’s unmannered boyfriend.” Jonghyun answer with a smile in his face.

“Yah Minho, Jonghyun hyung is older than you. Give some respect.” Taemin smack his boyfriend’s head.

“Lee Taemin?” Key called the other who slowly turn his head.

“Y-yes, my loveable hyung?”

Key smile at him then pull his most serious face. “Follow me.” He said before walking toward the room.

Taemin gaze at Minho who mouthed “You are dead” then he look at the TV again. Taemin look at Jonghyun who have a very worried face. He patted the elders shoulder.

“It’s okay hyung. What’s important now is, you are back for Key hyung.”

“Are you sure. Key might kill you.”

“Nah. Key hyung loves me so it’s impossible for him to do that.” Taemin said before walking toward his room.

He saw Key sitting in the bed when he open the door. He seated beside him and lean his head to the other’s shoulder.

“Taemin, why did you do that?”

“Because you can’t do it hyung.” Taemin answer while playing his hyung’s finger.

“It’s not that I can’t do it. But it is better for not doing it.” Key answer then he took a deep breathe.

“Why hyung?”

“Because that is for the best.”

“How come it’s for the best when the both of you are hurting? You two still love each other and obviously want to be together. So why can’t you just go back to him hyung?”

“Because Taemin, I—” Key didn’t finish what he was saying when Taemin suddenly stands up.

“Hyung! Stop being stupid. Stop torturing yourself. You love him he loves you, so why are you making things complicated?” Taemin ask in frustration. No matter how much he respects his hyung, his character right now is intolerable.

“Because Taemin, I hurt him once. I am afraid that I might hurt him again.” Key answer and was shock at Taemin’s outburst. This is the first time that the younger shouted at him.

“Why the hell are you thinking for the things that is in the future. Hyung think about the things you have right now. Then if that ever happen in the future, then face it. But at least you did try to fix things right now. Don’t turn your back just because you are damn scared for the damn thing that will gonna happen in the damn future! Argh!” He sat back at the bed and cross his arms in his chest.

Key takes his time until all the word Taemin said sunk in, in his mind because honestly, he just heard all the ‘damn’ words. He look down because he feel so small right now. He is the older one but he feel like a five years old kid right now, who is being scolded by his mother.

He heard the younger sigh before hugging him.

“Sorry hyung. I shouldn’t have shouted at you. It’s just that, I want you to wake up and see the things that is in front of you. The things that you might gonna lost once you continue ignoring. Please hyung, stop being stupid and go back to your happiness.” The younger tighten his hug to his hyung.

Key throw his head back to stop the tears that wants to fell from his eyes. What did the younger said, is all true. But he’s still scared. He still don’t know where he is going to start picking up the pieces of his happiness that was shattered when he and Jonghyun broke up, because of his own doing.

“Thank you Taemin-ah. But I still can’t do it right now. I need time.”

Taemin break away from the hug. “Do it sooner hyung. Before Jonghyun hyung found another happiness.”

“I know.” Key mumble.

After staying in the bed, Taemin stood up and pull the elder. “Let’s go hyung, let’s eat. I know that you are tired and hungry right now.”

Key hesitated to stands up knowing that Jonghyun is outside. But he suddenly feel disappointed when they open the door, it was just Minho, who is laying in the couch, that they saw in the living room.

“Minho, where is Jonghyun hyun?” Taemin ask while he was searching the whole house.

“I kick him out.” Minho answer without looking at the younger.

“Yah! I am serious.”

Minho sat up and stretch his arms. “He said that he is going home for now. He think that it’s not a good idea to bother Key right now.” He look at Key who is leaning in the door frame “Since you seems not happy from his arrival.”

Key didn’t say anything and just walk to the kitchen. No, Jonghyun is wrong. He is happy that for his arrival, he is happy that he saw him again. He is happy knowing that, even after he broke his heart, Jonghyun still love him. He just don’t know how to show it.

 

It was already one week since Jonghyun came back. But he never once bother Key to meet him. He was scared that the other might get irritated with him when he do that.

He is currently at the mall, buying some necessity, when he accidentally bump to Key.

“Hey,” he greeted the guy who was shock by seeing him.

“H-hi.”

“Shopping?” he look at the shopping bag that the other is holding. So many. Key nodded to his question. “Why? Are you depress?”

“What?”

“You are just doing some shopping when you are depress.” He smile at Key. He knows him so much to know that he only go to the mall whenever he was depress or unhappy about his life.

“Ahmm, no. I am just bored at Taemin’s apartment. The two went out today and they leave me alone there.”

“They left you because you are interfering them.” He chuckle. He remember Minho told him that he better have Key back so that the other can leave them alone in the apartment.

He look at the other and he notice that Key starts to be uncomfortable talking to him. As expected. “Anyway, gotta go now. Enjoy your time, shopping.” He walk pass to the other. He was already five step away from Key, when the other spoke.

“Jong, do you want to have some snack.”

“Huh?” He wonder how his face looks like, because he was so shock about the other’s offer.

“It’s just that..” Key took a deep breath before looking Jonghyun in the eyes. “..it’s lonely to eat alone.” He said and tired his best to smile.

Jonghyun’s expression lighten up after looking at Key’s smile. He was so beautiful, as always. “Sure, but let it be my treat.”

“But I am the one who invited you.”

“Just when I did let you treat me?”

“Today.”

“No, I will treat you today.”

“But Jong—”

“Aish, shut up. Let’s go.” Jongyun grab the other’s hand and walk toward the coffee shop.

 

 

“Do you want your usual coffee?” Jonghyun ask the other while he was looking at the menu board.

“Yup, and I want raspberry cheesecake.”

“Okay then. Just go get us a sit and I will place our order.” He push the other away from the line and smile at him.

Key walk towards the table at the very corner of the shop. He sat there and stare at Jonghyun, who is placing his order. He wonders if the girl in the cashier have been listening, because on how she look, she was already in her dream land while looking at the guy in front.

He shake his head. This scenario is just like in the past. And he feels so happy knowing that he got the courage to invite Jonghyun to have a snack, this is already a big step that he did. And was hoping that after this everything will be easier for him. He was in his deep thought when Jonghyun flick his finger to take him back to the world.

“You’re thinking so deeply. You might drown.” He said while putting Key’s order in front of him.

“Why there’s two cake?” He ask when Jonghyun place the two plate in front of him.

“Because I know one is not enough for you. Just eat that.”

“Okay.”

There is a deafening silent once they start eating. Both of them doesn’t know how to start a conversation. Jonghyun clear his throat when he decided to talk first.

“Hey Key, can I ask you something.”

“Sure.” He take a sip in his coffee after answering.

“Why are you not getting married anymore?”

Key hand froze in the air after hearing that. He was not sure if this thing is good to be discuss now. He put back his cup in the table and took a deep sigh before answering. “My fiancée turn down the wedding.”

“What? Why?”

“Because he is in love with Taemin.” He look up at Jonghyun and he saw how curious he is.

“Huh?”

“Minho is my fiancée.” And that made Jonghyun become more curious.

“HUH?!!”

“I wonder why Taemin didn’t mention this to you. After revealing my supposedly secret.” Key finish his coffee before he explain everything to Jonghyun, excluding Minho’s plan. And he was amaze how shock the other is.

“So that’s why he is helping us to be together again because he is so grateful to you. Because you are the reason why he found his love one.”

“Maybe.”

“Then how about your parent’s company?”

“I already have a plan for that. no need for you to know.”

“Okay.” He take another sip in his coffee. “Well, that is really a good thing for us. You don’t have to be sad.”

“Who told you that I am sad?”

“No one. I am just assuming.” He finish his drink then he grab Key’s hand. “Just save your ‘I DO’ in our wedding.

“Who told you that we are getting married?” Key feels that, after he told Jonghyun about all of what is happening to him, they just got close to each other again.

“I am.” He stands up and pull the other. “Let’s continue your shopping. I’ll accompany you.” He said, then he grab all the shopping bag.

 

As what Jonghyun said, he accompany Key all day long in his shopping galore. And he paid most of the other’s clotes, though Key tried to say reject it. But this is them in the past, and Jonghyun wants to relieve that moment. Hoping that maybe, Key will be back to him too.

 “Hey babe, try this.” he called the other when they are in their favorite boutique.

“What?” Key turn to look at Jonghyun who is busy looking for another shirt.

“I said try this. This must be good on you.” He pass the shirt to the other.

“No. you called me..” he let down his head.

“Oh, sorry. It’s just that, I am so use at calling you that, sorry.” He so want to kick himself. He just made the atmosphere awkward for them.

Key smiled at him. “It’s okay Jong. You don’t have to say sorry. I have to try this now.” He run to the fitting room. And right after he close the door he lean his back there and smile stupidly. He bite his lower lips to stop himself from squealing. He feels his heart is about to jump out when Jonghyun called him babe. It feels like he was back to the time when their love was just blooming.

He look at the shirt, Jonghyun ask him to try. No need to try it since he already know that it will surely look good on him. The guy know him very well and know what he wants.

“Done?” Jonghyun ask him when he come out. He nodded. “So fast.” He pass him another shirt. “Here, I know you like those kind of clothes.”

“But this is too much.”

“Too much? Really Key. Knowing you, you don’t need a day to wear all of that.”

“But—”

“Come on let’s pay that.”

 

It was already dark outside when they finish shopping and is now waiting for the taxi.

“You’re still going home at Taemin’s house?”

“Yup.”

“Why don’t you just leave those two love birds alone?” He ask as he open the door of the taxi for Key. He offer that he is sending him home.

“I just don’t want to go home yet.” He answer when they are already inside the taxi.

“Why not? Is your apartment is in disaster now?”

“No. Babo.” Key chuckle.

“Then why?”

“I have reason. And I am not going to tell you.”

“Okay.”

 

Once they reach Taemin’s apartment, Jonghyun carried all the shopping bag and just followed Key to the elevator.

And when Key open the door of the apartment, the scene in front of them made their jaw drop. Taemin was laying on the floor and Minho is on top him, kissing his neck. The younger’s shirt was already taken off and Minho is about to pull down his pants if the door didn’t open.

Taemin push Minho away when he saw the two elder at the door.

“What the hell Taemin.” Minho whined because he hit his head at the floor.

“HYUNG!!” Taemin shouted while putting his shirt on.

“Choi Minho what are you doing to my baby!” Key run toward the other and grip his shirt.

“Aish.” He push away Key’s hand then he stand up and sat at the couch.

Jonghyun who was trying so hard not to laugh, burst into laughter.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Key, I think we just interrupted a very important moment of your baby’s life.” He said as he put down the shopping bag.

“I did not. I save him.”

“Hyung? Did the two of you went on a date?” Taemin ask looking at the two elder. He saw Jonghyun’s eyebrows moving up and down while smiling. “You two already got back with each other?” he added.

“Finally.” Minho said.

“No Taemin. We are not.” Key said while pulling up Taemin’s zipper which makes the younger blush. “We just happen to run with each other in the mall.”

“Oh is that so?” Taemin said but was not convince with it by looking at Jonghyun’s face. He’s sure that something good happen.

“Gotta go now.” Jonghyun said as he walk towards the door.

“Don’t you want to have a snack first?” Key ask then he follow the other at the door.

“No need. Thank you Key for letting me accompany you for shopping.”

“I should be the one saying that Jong. Thank you.”

“You are always welcome.” He grab the other’s head and kiss his forehead. “Goodnight, ba- Key.”

“Goodnight Jong.”

 

“So the two of you are still not back with each other?” Minho said when he close the door.

Key glare at him and pick the shopping bags. “Where is Taemin?”

“Bathroom.” He said. He turn of the TV and he looks at Key. “Take this as a brotherly advice Key. Go back to him and be happy. I don’t want to be the only one who will get the happiness once we all of this are finish.” He stood up and walk beside the other. “Go Key. Be with the one you love.” He said as he patted the other’s shoulder.

“Hey, where are you going?”

“Bathroom.”

“What? Taemin is in there.”

“I know. I just want to continue what you just have interrupted a while ago.”

“What did you say?” He tried to stop the other but Minho already run away. “Hey comeback here!” He heard Taemin squeal in the bathroom. “Aish that two.”

 

After turning from side to side. Key stand up from the bed. He already made a decision. And hopes that this will really give him the happiness that Minho and Taemin told him. He grab the big pillow in Taemin’s bed and step out.

He saw the two who is cuddling in the small couch. He smile when he realize how cute the two are.

“Hey you two, wake up.”

“What is it hyung?” Taemin ask and hug Minho tightly so that he will not fall.

“I just want to say that I decided to go back to my apartment.”

“What the Key. You wake us up just to say that.”

“Nope. You guys can sleep in the room now.”

Minho stands up immediately. “You should have said that as soon as you wake us up.” He said and carry Taemin. “Night, Key –sshi” He said before walking toward the room and close it with his foot.

Key lay in the couch and hug his pillow. Still remembering his and Jonghyun moment this day. “Taemin and Minho are right. There is no reason for me to not have my happiness, since I trust Minho’s plan, and I am sure everything will be okay in the future.” He smile brightly. “Jong, I am coming back to you.”

 

 

 

 

............

Ah, sorry, i have been spacing out all day long, and I don't know why

 

anyway

ANNYEONG MY LOVEABLE READERS!!^_^

I miss all of you!! i should have updated this yesterday but I finish my other story that is requested by a friend of mine

(This story,please feel free to check it, it's about 2min in that japan event, sorry for promoting it here)

 

so back to Fiancee..

how is it?? JongKey is about to get back together, do you think it will going to happen?

OF COURSE!! It should be, right??

I hope you guys like this update, and i did tried my best to insert some fluffiness and a very little but for 2min

and also, as of now, this is the longest chapter that i wrote

i am so into it while writing.

 

Here we go again for my appreciation speech^__^

Thank you and Thank you and Thank you to all of my you who are continuously reading this story

I really really appreciate it

and to my new readers and subscribers 

"WELCOME"

thank you my lovely readers (new, old and silent readers)

upvoters, subscribers

and to my commentators who is spending your time to put some comments in every chapter,

i know that i sometimes I am not replying, but i want to let you know, that i am so happy whenever i have a 'new story comment' it really makes my heart doki doki, so please continue to leave your comment, even if it's just short.

 

so that's it for today my hunny bunnies

see you in my next update, which i don't know when since my mochi-mochi (laptop name) is having a fever

she needs some rest and medicine (maybe your comment might cure her) *giggle*

see you soon!!

I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL OF MY HEART!!!