Hyung, I'll Make You Happy

Fiancée

Minho have been staring at Taemin for almost half an hour now, but he’s still not getting tired of him. Looking at him right now, while practicing the dance that he is about to teach to his students, makes him look perfect. On how his body was moving smoothly in the beat of the music, on how his hair flip in the air, on how his expression express the feeling of the music, was all perfect.

But Minho is frustrated right now. Since Key came back, his time with Taemin is getting shorter and shorter. That guy was keeping Taemin busy. They are talking until late at night which makes Minho miss the chance to sleep beside Taemin. Though there are times that they are sleeping together in the couch, it still not enough. He wants to sleep in the bed and hug Taemin properly, without worrying that he might fall in the couch.

Minho sigh and smile at Taemin when he se saw him smiling at him in the mirror.

“What time are you going to finish?” He ask and pass a towel to the younger who is walking towards him.

“Maybe around 7.” Taemin answer while wiping his sweat.

Minho peek in his watch and it says there that it’s only 5:30. “Why not finish it at 6? You can just continue that tomorrow.” He said. He patted the chair beside him, telling Taemin to sit beside him but the younger walk towards the window and sat there.

“I can’t Minho. I have to finish the steps today. This dance is more complicated than the previous dances that I teach them.”

Minho stands up in his chair, he walk toward the younger and sat across him. He wants to see his face while they are talking. “You really love dancing, don’t you?”

“Yes of course. Dancing is my life and my first love. This is the only way that helps me to recover when my parents died. Dancing makes me more alive. And because of that, I build this studio to teach what dancing is. That it’s not just by moving your body, but it’s more on expressing yourself. I want my student to learn dancing, not just because they have to, but because this is the passion they have.” Taemin answer while looking at his studio.

Minho nodded. He loves it when Taemin’s face always lighten up whenever he is talking about dancing. “But I was wondering. If dancing is your life, then what am I?” He said while smiling. Taemin’s answer must meet his expectation.

“I don’t know, except the fact that you are my rude boyfriend.”

“Tsk. I am not. I’m just a kind of person who is saying what I really want.”

“Yes, you are.” Taemin sarcastically answer.

“First Kai, then Key now the dancing.” As the time goes by, his rivals to Taemin’s attention is getting more and more.

“What are you taking about?”

Minho sigh. “Nothing. Come on. Let’s go home. Looking at you now, I am sure that you don’t have any more energy to last until 7. We need to eat.” Minho stands up, pulling the younger up.

“I have to stay Minho.” Taemin sat back on the floor. “If you are hungry, you can go home first. Key hyung is there. I am sure he already cook the dinner.”

“But I don’t want to stay there with him.”

“Why?” Taemin ask confusingly. He knows that Key and Minho is comfortable with each other which he was surprise because knowing Key, that guy is not that easy to be close with. Though the two have some things that they don’t agreed with, especially when he is involved, they are still close.

“I don’t know, I just don’t want.” He grab the younger’s left hand and tried to pull him up again but the other stay on his spot. “And let me ask you something.”

“What?”

“That guy. Is he homeless?”

Taemin chuckled. He reach Minho’s other hand and the other help him to stand up. “Nope, he have an apartment just like me. But I am sure that he doesn’t want to go back there.” He ruffles his hair and walk toward his locker and garb his back. “Yet.”

“Why not? Didn’t he notice that he is already interfering our romantic life? Ever since he came, I didn’t have a proper sleep in that couch. All my limbs starts to get stiff now.” Minho said while following the other who is now walking towards the door.

“Because that house just remind him about his ex-lover.” He knows that Key doesn’t want to go home because his apartment are full of Jonghyun’s memory. It was full of their memory.

Ex-Lover? That must be Jessica noona’s ex-fiancée?” Minho thought. He follow Taemin until they reach the parking lot. He seated at the passenger seat and just let Taemin drive. “But why is he staying in your house. Why not in his parents’ house?”

“Because he doesn’t want to bother his parents.” The younger answer while his eyes was focus on the road. “And he is more comfortable staying with me and to that house, since he is the one who pick that for me.”

“You two are really that close. I am not even surprise if one day you are going to choose him instead of me.” Minho pouted as he look outside the car and watch how the people leave their daily life in the road.

Taemin chuckle. He didn’t know that Minho is such a jealous guy, and he is enjoying it. “Of course, I will choose him instead of you. He is my precious hyung.” He wants to laugh when he saw Minho’s face.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Minho sarcastically nodded. “And I am just the rude boyfriend who is risking my family’s trust in me by backing out of the wedding, just because of someone who is choosing his precious hyung over me.”

Taemin laugh hard. It was so amazing that Minho’s character is slowly changing. He remember how rude and ert he was in their first meeting, and now, here he is, being a jealous boyfriend. He feels like, that Minho in the past is just a clone, and this Minho is the real one.

 

They reach Taemin’s house and was right that Key was already preparing the dinner.

“Oh, I thought you guys are coming home late.” He ask when he saw Taemin walks toward the fridge to get some water.

“That’s my plan. But Minho hyung already want to go home.” The younger answer. He step out of the kitchen to give his boyfriend a water, which the other requested. After giving it to him, he walk back to the kitchen to help Key. “What are you cooking?”

“Well, just normal dishes. Since your fridge don’t have some special foods.”

Taemin just smile and help the other to finish their dinner. After cooking and preparing the foods in the table, Taemin called Minho so that they can starts eating. They are already eating when suddenly, Minho chuckled. The two other guy look at him, curiously.

“Why? Don’t you like the food?” Key ask and look at Taemin.

“No, it’s not that. This setting just makes me want to laugh.”

“Why?” Key and Taemin ask at the same time.

“Because we are just like a family. Me and Taemin, as a married couple. And you,” he looks at Key, “Is the nuisance mother-in-law who doesn’t want to leave his daughter’s side until she got a child.”

Key glared at Minho while Taemin laugh. “Shut up and just eat your food before I could kill you.”

“Why don’t you just go home and leave us alone here?” Minho take a bite in his dumpling.

“Because I can’t leave my baby to you. Who knows what will come to your mind and molest my baby?”

“Tsk, we are already been staying in this house for 3 and a half months now and you’re still thinking that?”

“Still, I don’t want to leave here.” Key answer.

“Can you two stop?” Taemin said while laughing. “You two are like siblings who are always fighting just because of one piece of candy.” That’s what Minho and Key looks like to him.

“Sibling? Me and him? No way.” Key glared at Minho again.

“Same here.”

Taemin didn’t say anything and just continue to eat his food.

 

 

Key was already lying in Taemin’s bed, alone, since the younger is sleeping outside together with Minho. He was feeling sorry for the two for sleeping in the couch together, but he doesn’t want to sleep there either. And Taemin knows him better and was thankful that the younger is very understanding. And about Minho, he don’t care.

He doesn’t want to go back to his apartment since it will just give him a heartache because of Jonghyun and their memory, which is lying there. But he realize that staying there and staying at Taemin’s house doesn’t have any difference since he’s still thinking Jonghyun. Anywhere he goes, Jonghyun is in his system.

And how can he forgot him when he’s always thinking of him. Just like now, he is currently listening to the song that Jonghyun compose for him. It was their song. He reach his phone that is lying beside his head. He open it and Jonghyun’s face is the first thing that was in there. He slowly touch the screen as if he was touching Jonghyun’s face.

“I miss you.” He mumble and one tear managed to slip in his cheek.

He was in the position when the door open and Taemin walks in.

“Hyung? Are you okay?” the younger ask when he saw that his hyung is crying.

Key nodded. He sat up and patted his side telling Taemin to sit beside him. “I thought you’re already sleeping?”

“I am. But I suddenly feel like going to the bathroom. That’s why.”

“Are you sure that your boyfriend is already sleeping. He will freak out when he finds out that you are not in his side.” Key ask while laughing.

“That’s okay hyung. He knows where I am.” Taemin look at the elder closely. “Why are you crying hyung?”

“Hmm? I am not. I just yawned, that’s why I have tears in my eyes when you came in.”

“No hyung, you can’t trick me. I know that you are crying.” Taemin grab the pillow and hug it. “Tell me hyung, what is the problem? Is it about the wedding? Are you still worrying about you parent’s?”

“Nope.” Key answer while playing the younger’s bangs. “I know that Minho’s plan is going to work. I trust him.”

“I’m glad to hear that hyung. So the only reason left why are you crying is because of Jong hyung. Right?” Taemin saw how Key’s expression change when he mention Jonghyun. “Then I am right.”

Key put his head down and play the cord of his earphone. “What do you want to ask Taemin?” he mumble, not looking at the other.

“Why don’t you call Jong hyung and tell him about all this thing. That you are not getting married anymore.”

Key snorted as he lay down. He put his arms in his forehead and stare at the ceiling. “Do you think that’s an easy thing to do?”

“Yes hyung. You are just going to say that you are not getting married anymore and you still love him. Then you two are going to get back to each other again. I don’t know which part of that is hard to do.”

Key sigh after hearing the younger. “That is so easy for you to say Tae. But it’s hard for me to do that.”

“Why? I don’t understand why you are making yourself suffer in the thing that you can fix.” Taemin said thinking, why does everyone making things complicated, when in reality, those things are just easy to handle. Just be honest with yourself and throw away your stupid pride. There is no such thing as complicated thing for him, people are.

“I don’t know Taemin. I can’t spell it out to you.” He turn his back to the younger. “Maybe because of my pride. I already turn my back on him, I already hurt him. And right now, I don’t know what I am going to say once I see him again.”

Taemin lay at his hyung side and hug him. “Come on hyung. You still love him and he still love you. So don’t worry. Jonghyun hyung will still accept you even if you hurt him. I am sure with that.” Taemin tighten his hug to the elder when he heard him sobbing. “It’s okay hyung. Everything will be okay.” He mumble.

 

 

Taemin left the room when Key was already sleeping. He sat down at the couch and wake Minho up.

“What is it Love?” Minho ask in his sleepy voice and eyes close.

“Hyung. Do you still remember our first meeting?”

“Yes.” Minho answer and was not sure if Taemin heard that. “Why?”

“Nothing. I just want to check if you are not an oblivious person.”

“You woke me up just to ask that?”

“Yup.”

“Seriously Taemin?” Minho said. He move a little. “Just lay here and let’s sleep. I am sure tomorrow, I am going to wake up early again because you’re umma is making breakfast in so ing early in the morning.”

“Okay. Just give me one second.” He walk towards his laptop.

To:BlingJong

From:Taeminnie

Hyung tell me when are you coming back. Don’t forget, okay?

And you seriously have to go home. Key hyung is waiting for you.

And let me tell you a secret.

KEY HYUNG IS NOT GOING TO GET MARRIED ANYMORE!!

Taemin glance at his room where Key is sleeping before clicking the SEND button.

“Sorry Key hyung. But I want you to be happy. And I am going to help you about that.” he mumble.

“Taemin, come on. Let’s sleep.” Minho said while pulling the other’s shirt.

“I am coming.” He said before closing his laptop.

“I think we have to buy a new couch tomorrow. The big one, since I feel that we are going to sleep here forever.” Minho said when Taemin creep in his side.

“No need hyung. Key hyung is about to go back to his apartment.”

“Sure he is.” Minho said before falling asleep.

I am sure, he is.” Taemin thought before closing his eyes. Wishing his little plan will going to work.

 

 

HELLO MY HONEY BUNNY READERS!!!

I MISS YOU ALL!!!

i miss writing and i miss reading your comments>______<

sorry if this chapter is all about Minho, Taemin and Key everyday living...

and i also gove you guys a hint waht Taemin is about to do right??

let's hope that Key will have Jonghyun back..

 

Thank you my honeys for supporting me..

i really love all your comments and subscriptions and it makes me feel so happy..

here, let me hug you all with my short arms..don't run!!!

thank you for my readers(old, new, and silents)

subscribers and upvoters

commentators (you guys really makes my day complete and happy when I am reading your comments and If you are a silent reader, don't be shy to leave your comment, i would really love reading that) ^___^

well that's it for todays update..

see you again next time..or should i say, tomorrow

LOVE YOU ALL!!

 

look who's being a little sneaky^__^