I Am Back

Fiancée

“Hey Taemin, what are we doing here?” Minho ask when they are currently hiding in behind the telephone booth in the airport.

“I told you already, to see if my plan will work.” Taemin answer while looking at Key, who is standing in the waiting departure area.

“What is that plan exactly? You just drag me here without explaining everything to me.” He was confuse when the other wake him up so early in the morning and drag him in the airport. He even thought that the younger wants to go somewhere and he was going to surprise him or something.

But to his disappointment, here they are, hiding just like a paparazzi. And had been staring at Key for almost an hour now.

Taemin turn his head to Minho who is standing behind him, his arms across the chest. He sigh before answering. “Hyung, today is Jonghyun hyung’s arrival.”

“So?” Minho raise his eyebrows, not really picturing out Taemin’s intention.

“So I ask Key hyung to pick him up.”

“I thought they already broke up. Why did Key agreed to that?”

“Because he didn’t know that it’s Jonghyun hyung that he is picking up.” Taemin smile until his eyes in not visible anymore.

“Huh?”

Taemin smile becomes wider when he remember the day he ask that favor to Key.

 

To: Taeminnie

From: BlingJong

Hey Tae. Is that really true? Key is not going to get married anymore? I hope you are telling me the truth if not, you are so dead!

Anyway, I am coming home at, three days from now.

Taemin smile after he finish reading Jonghyun’s e-mail. It was already 12 midnight when he receive that and was lucky that Jonghyun didn’t e-mailed him this afternoon, because Key was using his laptop. If the elder found out that he told Jonghyun that he is not going to get married anymore. He is so sure that Key will kill him.

 

The next morning he wake up early and prepare the breakfast which makes Key surprise.

“You’re early baby?” the elder ask while putting some milk in his glass.

“Yes hyung. I want to make some pancake.” He answer while mixing the flour.

“Make it good. Okay?”

“Of course hyung.” Taemin answer, smiling at his hyung. “Oh yeah hyung, can I ask a favor?”

“Sure.” Key answer after he drunk his milk in one shot.

“I have a student that is coming from America. I should be picking him up in the next day, but I forgot that I have an appointment with my..ahm..d-doctor.” Taemin wish that Key didn’t notice his stuttering.

“Doctor? Why> are you sick?” Key walks towards the younger and feels his forehead.

“No. it’s just my annual check-up.”

“Is that so? Okay then, I will pick up your student.”

“Thank you hyung.”

“No problem baby. And I am so proud of you for having a foreign student.”

“I know. I am popular hyung.” He smile from ear to ear. Mission one accomplish.

 

“Why are you interfering them?” Minho ask the younger after he explain everything.

“Because I want Key hyung to be happy.” Taemin look at Key’s direction again. “And it is good for us too you know.” He added but didn’t bother to look at Minho.

“What make you say that?”

“Minho hyung, can’t you analyze it? If Key and Jonghyun hyung will get back together, Key hyung will return to his apartment.”

Minho smile after hearing that. He lean towards the younger, whose back is facing him. He rested his chin in the other’s shoulder. “So, your real intention is to kick Key in our apartment?” He ask before looking at the other’s blushed face.

Taemin averted Minho’s eyes. “O-of course not!” he said not realizing he raise his voice.

Minho pull him to hide inside the booth when they saw Key looking at their direction.

 

 

“Is that Taemin’s voice?” Key ask himself when he heard the younger’s voice from somewhere.

He look around but he didn’t saw Taemin’s shadow. He sigh before looking at the door, where the passengers will come out.

He rested his arms in the railings and watch every person that is coming out from the door. When suddenly he saw one person that is in his mind forever. He feels his heart are about to explode when their eyes meet.

“J-jonghyun?” He mumble.

The other smile at him and wave. Because of being dumbfounded, Key didn’t manage to response. Instead, his feet move backward. He wants to run, but he was thinking, what about Taemin’s student?

He was loss. Jonghyun is moving closer to him, his smile never leave his face.

Relax Key. You have to relax, damn it.” He thought. “Just say a small hello, then say that you are waiting for someone, for your fiancée. Yeah that’s right, he knows that you are now getting married.” He took a deep sigh, and tried to put a smile in his face when Jonghyun is now in his front.

“Hello Key.” Jonghyun greeted him with a warm smile in his face.

“H-hello.” Key greeted back but didn’t make an eye contact. “You came back.”

“Yup, since going in U.S is just a vacation.” Jonghyun studied the others face. “How are you Key?”

Key didn’t missed that happy tone in Jonghyun’s voice. He wonders why does Jonghyun seems so happy. Does he already move on? That’s why it’s not hard for him to smile while speaking to him? Does he already found someone else? Does he already accepted the fact that they are not going to be back with each other?

Key’s mind was full of those kind of thought. “I am okay, how are you?”

 

Jonghyun smile become wider. “I am more than okay.” He answer which makes Key expression change from confusion to hurt? Why he looks hurt?

He was happy, very happy to the point that he didn’t know the right word to say. Taemin told him that Key will be the one who is picking him up. He ask the younger why does Key will pick him up.

Hyung, because he misses you. Do you know how excited he is when I told him that you are coming home?”

“REALLY!!?” Jonghyun shouted in his phone.

“Hyung, you’re too loud. And yes, he really is. See I told you, you have to come back here. Key hyung still love you. And he is not getting married anymore.”

“Yes Taemin. I am so sure that I will be back there. Especially now that I know Key is not going to get married anymore.” Jonghyun laugh. “Thank you Taemin-ah, for informing me.”

“You’re welcome hyung.”

That’s his and Taemin conversation the night before his flight, and that day he didn’t know how many times he glance at the clock, because he is counting the time until his flight.

And now, here he is. Looking at face of his love one. But he was curious why Key looks so hurt when he answer that he is okay. Is he not happy that he manage to come back same?

He shake his head to drive away the thought. “I am happy that you are picking me up.” He said which make Key look more confuse.

“What? Me? Pick you up?” Key ask. He don’t have any idea what Jonghyun is talking about.

“Yup, Taemin told me that you are picking you up.”

“WHAT?! What did he told you?”

Now it was Jonghyun’s turn to feel confuse. What is happening? “Yes he told me that, because he said that you are happy that I am coming back.”

“Wait, wait, wait.” Key raise his two hands. Now his mind starts to work now. Taemin lied to him about the foreign student and it was JOnghyun that he really is picking him up. “That kid. He is so dead.” He thought. He sigh to gather himself before talking. “Look Jonghyun, I don’t know what Taemin said to you, but I am not really here to pick you up.”

“Huh?”

“I am here to pick my…” he paused a little and tried to meet the other’s eyes. “..fiancée.” he added, trying his hardest to remain in the eye contact.

Jonghyun raise his eyebrow. What does it mean? Is Taemin lied to him about Key missing him? But what will he gain for lying, if ever. He look at Key’s face and notice the person in the telephone booth. It was Taemin. He was about to call him when the younger signal him not too. He saw the other pick his phone and told him to check his phone.

He do what the other told him.

Hyung, what I said is true! Trust me!” that was the text message said. How does Taemin know what he was thinking?

He put his phone in his back and grab Key’s hand. “No you don’t. Taemin that you are not getting married anymore.”

Key gasp load after hearing that. “HE DID, WHAT?!”

“Key, stop shouting. People starts to stare at us.” Jonghyun said smiling at the other.

Key wants to run and dig his own grave. He feels so embarrass. “Lee Taemin! You are so damn dead kiddo.” He thought and Taemin’s grin and his face saying ‘sorry hyung’ pop out in his mind. “How can you do this to me?” he continue to talk to himself when his eyes landed at Jonghyun’s hands which is holding his right hand.

“Can you let go of my hand now Jong?” He said when they are currently waiting for taxi.

“I don’t want to, you might run away again.”

“I won’t.”

Jonghyun look at the other whose head is down. “I still don’t want to.”

“Jongh-”

“I will hold your hand Key until the day I die and I am so stupid for letting it go even once.” Jonghyun cut what Key wants to say.

Key swallow the lump in his throat. He feel that Jonghyun squeeze his hand. He look up at the other who is looking at him too. Jonghyun smile at him.

“I decide to fight for you Key, no matter what happen in the future. Next time that you are facing a problem, please don’t hesitate to ask for my help. I will help you in all my might.” Jonghyun said looking directly in the other’s eyes.

Key found that Jonghyun’s eyes is full of love. He was still not sure what to do. Everything slip in his hands now, and he can’t control them anymore. He just hope that this is the right thing to do.

They are already inside the taxi, but Jonghyun still holding the other’s hands.

“Why are we going to Taemin’s house?” he ask after Key said to the driver where are they heading to.

“Because that is where I am staying.”

“Why there? Did you already left your apartment?”

“No.” that’s the answer Key gave to Jonghyun. he turn his head to look outside.

Jonghyun didn’t say anything and just stare at Key, still squeezing the other’s soft hand.

 

“Hyung drive fast!” Taemin said while looking at the back.

“Taemin, what hell.”

“We have to arrive at my apartment before Key and Jonghyun hyung.” He said. He was sitting facing the back of the car.

“Why?”

“Because they are coming there.”

“I thought if they already got back together, Key will return to his apartment.”

“Aish. Stop asking Minho! Just drive.” Taemin complain.

Minho sigh while stepping the accelerator. Taemin said that once that two will got back together, the two of them will have their private life in their apartment. But he doubt that. he feel that another intruder is about to enter.

 

 

 

annyeong my cutie readers

(sorry, i just feel sleepy)

well, there you go Jonghyun is back, for good or for bad? i don't know

it depends on the situation

when i finish this chapter i feel like my this story is already finish since 2min and JongKey??? are now back with each other

but nuh-ah-ah

not yet, it's just the begining of their roller coaster life^_^

well, hope you guys love this update, next chapter will be JongKey, i think..i still have to fix their relationship..

 

Thank you again for loving me and supporting me

my lovely READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, UPVOTER,AND COMMENTATORS

I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART (even though it's cold and fragile) i hope you still can accept it^__^

please continue to comment because i really really love reading your comments

and i really really appreciate it

that's all for today (am i being a very talkative author?? oh well, that how i express my gratitude)^_^

Love you all!!

happy JongKey Day, it's still July 23rd here in my place so i am not yet late^__^