Failed Hypnosis

Our Love That Shouldn't Happened

Stepping out from behind Yunho calmly, Jaejoong reached for his pocket watch right inside his pocket before letting it drop by the end of its metal chain.

 

He walked slowly towards Soyeon, the pocket watch swinging freely.

 

“Jae?”

 

“Shh.” Jaejoong quickly told Yunho before stopping right in front of Soyeon.

 

“Look into the watch and follow its movements.” Jaejoong said, his voice soothing.

 

Yunho looked confused, scratching his head slightly. Jaejoong let the watch swing like a pendulum, noticing that Soyeon’s eyes were following the watch’s movement.

 

“When I snap my fingers, you will fall into a deep sleep. Fall into the deepest sleep you ever had. One. Two. Three.” Jaejoong snap his fingers once he finished counting. He smiled slightly when he sees the woman in front of him has her eyes close.

 

“Jae, did you just kill her?” Yunho asked, looking intrigued by what was happening. Jaejoong looked back at Yunho.

 

“I put her to sleep. Not kill her.” Jaejoong said before turning back.

 

“When I snap my fingers again, you will forget everything that you see in here.” Snapping his fingers again, Jaejoong sees Soyeon open her eyes before looking around.

 

“What happened?” She asked, frowning a little before picking up the invitation cards that were on the floor.

 

“Nothing happened. You came in and just stood there. Is something wrong?” Jaejoong asked, nudging Yunho slightly to snap the man’s daze. Yunho cleared his throat, still amazed at the fact that Jaejoong just did hypnosis on the poor woman.

 

“Did you seriously think that you can actually hypnotise someone?” Soyeon ask, her hands on her hips.

 

Jaejoong hitched a gasp, realising that his plan didn’t work. Diving behind Yunho once again, he held onto the man tightly.

 

“I agree with her, Jae. What was that?” Yunho asked, pulling Jaejoong to look at him.

 

“I...I saw it on the television once. It worked on Heechul hyung.” Jaejoong said, muttering softly. Yunho just chuckled, pulling the man into a hug when he realised that Jaejoong was played with by his own father.

 

“You two.” Soyeon called, gaining the attention of the couple.

 

“Are you two together?” She continued before seeing the two men looked down guiltily.

 

“So why are you not marrying each other? Instead, you’re marrying Junsu?” “Technically, Yunho’s parents chose Junsu instead of me.” Jaejoong said softly.

 

“Since when?” Soyeon asked.

 

“Two days ago. Soyeon, please. Keep this a secret.” Yunho said.

 

“Two days ago and you’re already...this close?” Soyeon pointed out at Yunho’s hand which was around Jaejoong’s waist. She leaned closer as if she was going to tell a secret to the two men.

 

“Tell me. Did you guys have already?”

 

“Absolutely not.” Jaejoong said, jumping away from Yunho.

 

“Is it that bad? Imagining me having with you?” Yunho asked, frowning a little.

 

“Not really.” Jaejoong murmured before starting to play with his own fingers.

 

“Then come back here.” Yunho hissed, hands already pulling Jaejoong back to him.

 

Once Jaejoong was back on Yunho’s side, he smiled slightly seeing that Yunho was still frowning. Jaejoong poked the taller man’s cheeks twice, gaining attention from Yunho immediately.

 

“What?” Yunho asked, head moving away from Jaejoong’s finger who was constantly trying to poke his cheek.

 

“You tell me.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Tell me you would have with me if we had the chance to.” Yunho stated, turning to look at Jaejoong.

 

“I don’t know about that.” Jaejoong said, playing with Yunho.

 

“Jaejoong.” Yunho called, trying to come off serious.

 

“Yunho.” Jaejoong playfully called the man and Yunho started stomping his feet like a spoiled child being refused of his favourite toy.

 

“Tell me. Say you’ll have with me.” Yunho said, still stomping his feet childishly. Jaejoong just chuckled before kissing the man on the lips.

 

“Does that answer your question?” Jaejoong asked and Yunho furiously nod, grinning happily.

 

“Um, sorry to interrupt. But you’re supposed to be in a crisis here. I know about you two and I can easily go out and tell your families about you two.” Soyeon said.

 

“You won’t do that. If you don’t want to lose your career.” Jaejoong told the woman.

 

“After all, you’re too kind to let out one’s secret.” He continued and Soyeon frowned.

 

“Seriously. Imagine what would happen if I wasn’t the one who came inside here. What if it was your father or even worse, Junsu? Promise me. You don’t do these kind of stuff when you know your families are around you. Understand, you two?” The woman said, taking control of the situation.

 

“I can’t promise you that.” Yunho mumbled but a glare from Soyeon made him to agree as fast as possible.

 

“So. When are you two going to tell your families about this?” The two men shrugged.

 

“You’re going to keep this a secret? Until when?”

 

“Until it’s not a secret anymore.” Yunho easily answered. Soyeon just shake her head.

 

“Teenagers nowadays.”

 

“We’re adults.” The two men replied together which caused Soyeon to start laughing at them. The curtains were pushed aside and Jaejoong immediately pushed Yunho slightly.

 

“There you are. Soyeon, I was looking for you.” Heechul said. Soyeon turned around to smile at the older Kim.

 

“Oh, I was just showing Mr Jung the invitation cards.” She said.

 

“Good then. Junsu is ready. Who wants to see the bride?” Heechul asked before disappearing again.

 

“Not me, of course.” Yunho gloomily said, only to get pinched on his arm by Jaejoong.

 

Yunho scowled softly, seeing that Jaejoong was following Soyeon out of the room. His eyes got down to Jaejoong’s hips that were swaying slowly as he walked. Yunho let out a frustrated grunt and Jaejoong looked at him.

 

“You coming?” Jaejoong asked, amused at how Yunho looked. The man was pouting as he dragged his legs towards Jaejoong.

 

“Promise me about what we said just now.” Yunho said which caused Jaejoong to chuckle.

 

“Soon.” Jaejoong told the man, pecking his lips for a short while to send the message that he understood what Yunho had wanted.

 

“Now behave.” He continued before pushing Yunho out first.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. Oh well, I guess I'll update really slowly because I'm so busy with school and my brain isn't helping in trying to write these stories. Plus, I'm writing three stories currently so it's such a difficult thing to do. I knew I shouldn't have been so greedy to write.

 

Oh whatever, as long as I can still write. Comments will be loved. And just in case I won't be able to update soon, here is an advance greeting from me.

 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!