It Will Still Go On As Planned

Our Love That Shouldn't Happened

Yoochun pulled up a few metres from the Kim’s house before turning off the headlights.

 

“Let’s go.” Yoochun said, getting out of the car.

 

“Let’s hope Jae hyung is asleep by now.” Junsu mumbled, holding onto Yoochun’s hand tightly.

 

They made it through the front door without anybody noticing them. Of course, the security guard was surprised to see the two of them walk in but he had let them in easily. Heechul was away for a short business trip in China.

 

Other than Jaejoong, there shouldn’t be anyone at home. That was what Junsu had thought. They rushed up the west staircase, taking the one nearest to Junsu’s room.

 

Once they were at the top of the stairs, Junsu stopped walking.

 

“What is it?” Yoochun asked, eyes looking around.

 

“Jae hyung is still awake.” Junsu said, pointing at the bright light coming out from under Jaejoong’s door.

 

“Then we better hurry before he hears anything. Come on.” Yoochun said, running towards Junsu’s room.

 

Getting inside, Yoochun carefully closes the door as Junsu runs to his wardrobe. He took out his bag, not forgetting to grab a dolphin plush toy from his bed.

 

“Really, Su?” Yoochun asked, looking at the toy his lover was holding.

 

“Hey, no judging. I didn’t say anything when I saw that toy rabbit inside the car just now.”

 

“It’s Bugs Bunny and for once, get it right. It’s a collectible!” Yoochun said, trying to make a point.

 

“Let’s just go.” Junsu said and Yoochun could only pout, grabbing Junsu’s bag before walking out of the room.

 

Junsu gave another glance at Jaejoong’s room. He let out a sigh of relief when he sees that the room has gone dark.

 

“Come on.” Junsu whispered, rushing down the stairs with Yoochun.

 

“A little bit more. We just need to get out of the front door.” Junsu mumbled to himself.

 

Halfway down the east staircase, Jaejoong and Yunho were walking down as quietly as possible.

 

“It’s a good thing Heechul hyung isn’t home.” Jaejoong muttered to himself as they walk down the staircase. Their plan was to head to the back door where the car was waiting at the back of the house once they reach the first floor.

 

“Woah.” Jaejoong yelped, holding onto Yunho tightly when he had missed a step in the dark house.

 

“I don’t get it. You said no one was home. Why are we trying to sneak out then?” Yunho asked.

 

“Then you want me to turn on all the lights and tell everyone we’re running away?” Jaejoong replied back, trying to look at Yunho in the dark.

 

“Good point.” They continued on before reaching the staircase.

 

However, before they could walk to the back door, Jaejoong crashed into someone else.

 

“Ow!” Both brothers fall down due to the impact before the two couples look at each other.

 

“Junsu?”

 

“Jae hyung?”

 

The lights were suddenly , making the whole house turn bright. Right at the kitchen entrance, Heechul was standing while holding onto a glass of water.

 

“Boys?” Heechul called, looking at the four men standing in between the two staircases.

 

“What are those bags for?” Heechul questioned, walking towards the two couple. Jaejoong looked at the bag Yoochun was holding while Junsu looked at the bag Yunho was holding.

 

“This can’t be happening right now.” Junsu mumbled, shaking his head.

 

“What are you talking about, Junsu?” Heechul asked, eyes scrutinising his two sons. Junsu look away, his eyes looking at Yoochun for some help. Yoochun sigh before holding onto Junsu’s hand.

 

“We’re together and tonight, we were planning to run away. From the wedding and all.” Yoochun said, telling the truth.

 

“Sorry, Heechul hyung.” Junsu mumbled, looking down.

 

“And here I thought we were the only ones planning to run away.” Yunho said.

 

“Sorry Heechul hyung.” Jaejoong said, looking down also. Heechul looked at the two couples, wondering where had he gone wrong for this situation to actually happen.

 

“All four of you, go wait for me in the study room. I need to get some wine to handle this.” Heechul said, placing his glass of water on the table instead.

 

The two couple didn’t move.

 

“Hurry up and go!” Heechul shouted and the two brothers immediately grab their partners and run to the study room.

 

“I came back from a business trip and this is what I got!” Heechul exclaimed, walking to the wine chamber to grab a bottle of wine for him to drink.

 

“You’re telling me you two got together in a really short time and you two have been together for years and you never thought of telling me at any point of time whatsoever. What the hell were you all thinking?!” Heechul had screamed as he walked to and fro the study room, swinging the wine bottle around like a mad man.

 

“Don’t worry. He does this when he gets really angry. Just let him talk.” Jaejoong told Yunho and Junsu nod in confirmation at Yoochun, trying to reassure the two outsiders that their father was not a mad man really.

 

“Are you trying to embarrass me during the wedding? With both my sons running away? And you, Yunho! If you don’t want to get married, why did you accept it then?”

 

Technically, I didn’t know about it unt-mmph!” Yunho glared at Jaejoong who was covering his mouth.

 

“Don’t say anything. Just let him talk.” Jaejoong whispered, glancing at Heechul who doesn’t seem to have heard what Yunho said.

 

“The least you could do would have inform me so I can prepare something to handle this. I can’t just improvise on something big like this! At a point of time like this. When the wedding is just around the corner.” Finally, Heechul had sat down after taking another sip from the wine bottle.

 

“I’m sorry, Heechul hyung. It was a rash decision on my part and I’m sure Junsu feels the same way, right?” Jaejoong glanced at Junsu, urging him to continue.

 

“Uhh...we were just thinking of ourselves instead of the whole picture. I’m sorry, Heechul hyung.” Junsu continued. Heechul could only sigh seeing how his two adopted sons had apologised for their actions.

 

“I’m sorry, boys. This is all my fault. I shouldn’t have accepted it, even with how desperate they were begging me. No offense, Yunho.”

 

“None taken.” Yunho replied and Heechul sigh again.

 

“So...now what?” Yoochun asked, getting really anxious with how the situation had turned into. Heechul looked at Yoochun before his eyes move to Yunho.

 

“I’m sorry Yunho but you have to get married on that day.”

 

“But-” Yunho stopped once Heechul hold his hand up to stop him from saying anything.

 

“The wedding will still go on. Junsu, you are still getting married to Yunho.”

 

“No!” Junsu shouted.

 

“You can’t do that, Heechul hyung.” Yoochun protested.

 

“A deal is a deal, boys. Unless Yunho here can convince his mother to accept Jaejoong and allow him to marry Yunho, the wedding between Junsu and Yunho is still going to go on. And if Yunho still can’t get over Jae, he can...he can divorce Junsu in a few months and get married to Jaejoong. I can allow that.” Heechul said, saying as if Jaejoong would survive in the future.

 

“Well I can’t. It’s not fair to Jae at all. Mr Kim, please think it over and allow me to get married with Jaejoong during the wedding. Waiting for a few months...I...I don’t want to lose him.” Yunho said.

 

“The problem here is Yunho, I promised your parents that when the wedding go through, we will help your company. Your parents wanted Junsu because of some reasons that I don’t know of.”

 

“Don’t lie. My parents knew about Jae’s illness and you know that they know about it. Right?” Yunho asked.

 

“Listen boy, I will not allow my son to be degraded because of his condition. And until your parents can get that, I can’t allow Jaejoong to be part of your family.”

 

“But sir-”

 

“Yunho stop.” Junsu said, holding onto Yoochun’s hand tightly.

 

“I told you no change will happen if we tell him. Let’s go, Yoochun ah.” The couple stands up, wanting to leave the room.

 

“Don’t bother trying to leave the house, Junsu ah. I locked every exit there is in this house just now.” Heechul said.

 

“You’re going to keep us in here? Until the wedding?” Junsu questioned, shocked at what his father had just did.

 

“If that is the right thing to do now, then yes I am keeping you here until the wedding.” Heechul answered.

 

“Except for you, Yunho. If you want to get married to Jaejoong, just try and convince your parents about him and then I’ll allow you two to get married.”

 

“Fine I will. But you have to get me out of here.”

 

“Of course. Come on. You three, go to your room. And you, Yoochun. I’ll allow you to spend time with Junsu. I’m not that vicious.” Heechul said before leaving the room with Yunho following him. He let Yunho out through the back door before locking it again.

 

“Why? Why do you do this?” Jaejoong asked once Heechul had finished locking the door.

 

“I thought I told you all to stay in your rooms.”

 

“Did they...I mean...they really hate me?” Jaejoong said, referring to Yunho’s parents.

 

Hate is a strong word, honey. Let’s just say that you’re not their favourite, hmm?” Heechul replied, trying to be careful about what he says. Jaejoong nod, understanding what Heechul had said.

 

“I’m sorry. Because of me, you can’t be together with Yunho any longer.” Heechul said, pulling his son into a hug.

 

“It’s alright. I understand now. You’re protecting me. Even till now. Thank you...dad.” Jaejoong said, a few stray tears rolling down his cheeks.

 

“I’m sorry, Jaejoong ah.”

 

“It’s okay.”

 

 

 


 

 

As much as I hate to end this story, I have to say it's going to end soon. Oh well, thanks for reading and hope to see you in the next chapter!