Our Bride & Groom

Our Love That Shouldn't Happened

Going to where the crowd were, Jaejoong was pulled to sit down beside Yunho on one of the couches. Heechul raised his eyebrows on that before looking back to where Soyeon was standing.

 

“Everyone. The bride.” Soyeon said, pulling the curtains aside.

 

“I’m not a woman. Stop calling me the bride.” Junsu said, his hands on his hips as he presented himself in a white dress. Yunho who was drinking the water given, choked on it upon seeing the man in a dress instead of a suit.

 

“Why the hell is he in a dress instead of a suit?” Yunho pointed out once he had calmed himself down.

 

“For once, I’m actually agreeing with you. See, Heechul hyung? I told you this is a bad idea.” Junsu said, looking at his family.

 

“And can you please stop trying to hide your laughter. I can hear you,  Jaejoong hyung.” As if on cue, Jaejoong burst out in laughter.

 

“I never thought Junsu would actually follow what you said finally, Heechul hyung.” Junsu let out an exasperated groan once he heard what Jaejoong said.

 

“I know right. I can only do it on you, Joongie. I should grab a photo for this rare moment, right?”

 

“Oh, no way. No photos, Heechul hyung.” Junsu said, wrapping his arms around his body as if to cover yourself. While the Kim Family continue teasing and bickering, Soyeon looked at Yunho before the man shrugged.

 

“Trust me, I don’t know either.” Yunho mouthed at Soyeon causing the woman to grab the attention of the Kim Family.

 

“What...is going on here? May I know?” Soyeon asked. Jaejoong tried to stop himself from laughing but one glance at Junsu made him to start laughing.

 

“Jaejoong hyung! I didn’t laugh this much when you were in a dress, ok?” Junsu ranted, frowning a little. Yunho’s eyebrows perk up upon hearing that.

 

“Jaejoong in a dress?” Yunho asked amusingly, looking at Jaejoong who had suddenly kept quiet.

 

“Ok, I won’t alright?” Jaejoong said before looking at Yunho who was already imagining Jaejoong in the same white dress.

 

“Heechul hyung wanted us to dress up in the past so I had to wear those white dresses and wear these stupid wigs that apparently made me look like a girl.” Jaejoong said, relating the story to Yunho.

 

“And please, I was FORCED to do that.” He continued.

 

“If you’re forced, you won’t do that for two more times. You even pose in photos wearing that.” Junsu pointed out.

 

“Shut up you.” Jaejoong replied.

 

“What do you think, Jaejoong? Does Junsu look like a girl to you? I think you look much more similar to a girl than him, right? You should see his photos in dresses, Yunho. People would fall head over heels once they saw Jaejoong’s photo.” Heechul said. Yunho gulped, remembering that three days ago, that was what happened to him.

 

“Deja vu much.” Yunho thought.

 

“Is he really going to wear that dress during the wedding? I mean, if it’s alright with the Kim’s Family, I would want something much more appropriate for the both of us. That is, us wearing suits.” Yunho said.

 

“Well-said, Jung Yunho.” Junsu said.

 

“Fine. Go change to that tuxedo you chose previously.” Heechul said, frowning a little since his future son-in-law did not like the joke that he made for their entertainment in the bridal shop. Junsu cheered, finally getting rid of the heavy dress. Putting on the black tuxedo, he immediately paraded himself in front of his family.

 

“How do I look?” Junsu asked.

 

“Great.” Jaejoong said, giving his little brother a thumbs up.

 

“What do you think, Yunho?” Heechul asked and Yunho just shrugged. Jaejoong nudged him slightly to get the man to give a verbal answer instead.

 

“He looked good.” Yunho said, getting the hint.

 

“We can take that.” He continued before looking at his watch.

 

“Are we done?”

 

“Not yet. Time to take a picture. Come on Yunho. Stand on the platform so that I can grab a picture of you two.” Yunho followed, standing beside Junsu. Heechul stood in front of Jaejoong, bending down a little.

 

“Heechul hyung, your is right in front of my face!” Jaejoong said, standing up.

 

“Ooops. Sorry, honey.” Heechul said, kissing Jaejoong’s cheek as an apology before getting back to taking pictures of the two standing at the top of the platform. Yunho’s eyes remained on Jaejoong as Jaejoong looked at the two standing side by side.

 

“Is this how you’re going to feel when they finally get married, Jaejoong?” Jaejoong asked himself, turning around to clutch his

chest and close his eyes.

 

His heart was in pain but not in the same pain as a heart attack. It was more like his heart trying to call out and stop all the things that are happening right now. Calming himself down, Jaejoong turned back only to see everyone missing. He felt himself being pulled to the side and he sees Junsu telling him to be silent.

 

“Jaejoong hyung, help me out. I promised my friend to go out with him and I’m getting late. I need to go but Heechul hyung said he wants me to try out the other tuxedos. Tell him to stop, will you?” Junsu said, practically begging his brother.

 

“Alright. Go on then. I’ll go and tell Heechul hyung that you have a meeting or something.” Jaejoong said and Junsu hugged his brother tight, thanking the man for being such a good sport. Running into the changing room, Junsu came out in a shirt and pants almost at a lightning speed.

 

“Thanks, Jae hyung. I love you.” Junsu said, kissing the man at the cheek before running out of the shop.

 

“You only love me when I do favours for you.” Jaejoong said, shaking his head at how Junsu rushed to get out of the situation. He felt someone hugged him from behind and he just smiled, hearing Yunho’s voice whispering into his ear.

 

“Wanna change?” Jaejoong reached behind for Yunho’s tie before pulling the man as he started to walk.

 

“Come on. We’re getting out of here.”

 
 
 
 

 

Hey guys!!! New chap is here. Hope you enjoyed reading it. Will update one more at the end of the week. Till then, comments are loved!