The Ever So Short Lunch Meeting

Our Love That Shouldn't Happened

Walking through the double doors, Yunho spot the man he had been wanting to see since yesterday. There, sitting at the other side of the table were the Kims. He bowed slightly seeing the older one looking at him before sitting down in front of the one he had wanted to talk to.

"Yunho honey, sit at the center." He heard his mother said and he took off his gaze away from the pale man.

"Mum, does it matter? I can see clearly over here." Yunho replied back which result to his mother shaking her head slightly. Looking back at the man in front of him, he sees the man shift uncomfortably in his seat.

"My name is Jung Yunho. What about you?" Yunho started the conversation, still staring.

"I'm...Kim Junsu." Yunho look at the guy sitting in between the Kims before looking back at the man in front of him.

"What about you?" Yunho asked, already confirming that the man in front of him was Kim Jaejoong. He just need to be sure.

"Me?" The pale man asked and Yunho nodded.

"Kim Jaejoong." The man answered, a pout on his face as if he was confused.

"Nice to meet you." Yunho said, smiling at him.

"Jaejoong." Yunho continued, his silly smile staying on his face. He heard someone cleared their throat and his smile vanished, straightening himself up. There was silence for a while before his mother decides to start another conversation.

"Junsu honey, could you tell me how long did you study?"

"Umm...I stopped going to school after graduating from high school. I played soccer for awhile before joining Jae hyung on the business stuff." Junsu answered.

"What about you?" Yunho asked, wanting to get an answer from Jaejoong.

"Why do you ask?" Jaejoong asked back.

"Shouldn't I know?" Yunho asked, feeling confused a little since he was sure that he was getting married to Jaejoong.

"I studied till college but after that, I learnt more about business from my father." Jaejoong answered, gesturing to the older man sitting beside Junsu. Yunho nodded.

"So tell me Jaejoong." Yunho said, resting his hand on the table before leaning slightly.

"Your family is doing this for the money, aren't you?" Yunho asked as he sees Jaejoong glared at him. Jaejoong smirks after that, leaning on the table.

"Tell me Jung Yunho. You're doing this for your reputation, aren't you?" Jaejoong asked and Yunho smiled, not expecting that kind of response from Jaejoong.

"That's harsh, Jaejoong."

"Well, what you asked was harsh too. I am not going to let my brother marry a person who thinks that the Kim Family is doing this because of money." Jaejoong answered back and Yunho felt his mother's hand on his thigh.

"Yunho didn't mean that way, Jaejoong ah. He was just joking around. Right honey?" Yunho look at his mother and he sees her glaring at him.

"Right honey?" She insisted and Yunho nodded.

"Yeah, just joking around." Yunho immediately said, looking back at Jaejoong.

"So, this wedding that we're talking about. Are you sure you want Junsu instead of Jaejoong to marry Yunho?" Heechul asked, wanting confirmation.

"Of course, Heechul. We want a heir to the Jung family. A heir with a perfect family. A heir that has both parents with him as he grows up." Yunho looked confusingly at his mother when she said that. He sees Junsu frown before looking at Jaejoong and knew immediately that something was going on.

"If you want this marriage to work, I would like it if you don't hurt my son's feelings, Jung Sujin." Heechul said menacingly.

"Well, if that's all, I suggest you leave. We're busy." Heechul continued before gesturing to his two sons to go. Heechul left hastily, cursing under his breath for even agreeing to this arranged marriage.

As much as he wants his two sons to get married to someone that is reputable, he never wanted them to marry into the Jung Family.

"Hope to see you again. We'll call you once the tuxedos are ready." Jaejoong said before bowing to the Jung Family since he was the last Kim to be there.

"That Jaejoong looks alright to me, Sujin ah." His father spoke once they were out of the building.

"Well, he's not alright so forget about him becoming our son-in-law." The woman replied, leaving Yunho with questions in his mind that he decides to speak out.

"Why isn't he alright, mum?" Yunho asked as they got on the car.

"He's just not suitable for you, Yunho ah. No more questions, honey. Just marry Junsu, alright?" Yunho just shrugged, taking out his phone to call Changmin.

"Are you coming back to the house, Yunho ah?" The older Jung asked and the younger one shake his head.

"I have some work to do then I'll go back to my apartment. I'll come back for dinner later. Will that do?" Yunho asked and his father nod, asking the driver to stop at the Jung Corporations before sending the couple back home to the Jung Mansion.

As soon as Yunho settled himself in his office, the door opened revealing Changmin looking like a hyena hungry from the lack of news on the lunch meeting.

"So...what happened there?" Changmin asked as soon as he sits down in front of Yunho.

"I'm marrying the left one. Not the right one." Yunho said.

"You're not marrying Kim Jaejoong? Man, that's a waste." Changmin mumbled.

"I know, right?" Yunho asked before smirking. Changmin sees the playful smirk before chuckling.

"Oh, I've never seen that playboy smirk for years. What do you have in mind, Jung?"

"Mum seems to hate Kim Jaejoong. Find out why. Plus, she said I'll just marry Kim Junsu but that doesn't mean I can't date his brother, right?" Yunho said.

"Hmm...I like where you're going. I'll do what I can to find out. You...just try to have your fun being in love with Kim Jaejoong." Yunho scoffed, hearing what Changmin said.

"I'm not in love with him." Yunho said.

"Tell that to your love struck face when you first saw his photo, Jung."

"Oh shut up, Changmin." Yunho said, looking away.

"See, you're obviously in love with him. Why the denial?"

"This isn't as simple as it sounds, Changmin. In this time and day, there's no such thing as falling in love at first sight. My life isn't some kind of fairytale where the endings are happily ever after, alright?" Yunho said, resting his head on his table.

"So now what? You're going to date him?"

"We'll see." Yunho replied and Changmin sigh.

"Do whatever you want. As long as you don't cause any trouble. Because I'll be the one who have to clean up your mess right after that." Changmin said before leaving Yunho to his own thoughts.

At the end of the day, the young master Jung has already decided to make his way back to the Kim Corporations to try his luck. He parked the car before getting inside the building, walking to the receptionist counter and attracting the attention of almost everybody in the building. After all, it was weird to see a Jung in the Kim's territory when they obviously made a deal to mind their own businesses.

"How can I help you?"

"I'm looking for your CEO, Kim Jaejoong. Can I meet him?" Yunho sees the female receptionist gulped before looking for his name in the database.

"I'm sorry, sir but unless you have a meeting with Mr Kim, I can't allow you to meet him."

"Not at all?" Yunho asked, trying his luck.

"Not at all, sir."

"Then, if I were to set a time for a meeting, when is the earliest?"

"The earliest would be two weeks later as Mr Kim is fully booked."

"Are you serious?" Yunho groaned inwardly, trying not to lose his temper there.

After all, he IS the young master Jung.  Whatever he wants, he will always get. It can't be that he's not able to be given some lee-way for just some stupid meeting.

"Can't you just-"

"Don't worry. He's with me." Yunho looked to his left where a man had placed his hand on Yunho's shoulder while smiling warmly at the receptionist.

"Mr Park, here to see Mr Kim?" The receptionist asked.

"Yeah. He's in, right?"

"Yes sir. He's free right now." Yunho was taken aback when the receptionist didn't even check for the man's name.

"Thanks then. Come on, dude." The man said, bringing his arm over Yunho's shoulder before pulling him to the elevator. Once they got inside the elevator, the man put his hand down.

"Here to meet Junsu?" The man asked Yunho, pushing a button on the elevator.

"Ah no, I'm looking for Jaejoong." Yunho replied and the man nodded, pressing the button for the highest level of the building.

"Knock twice before you enter Jaejoong's office, alright?" The man said and Yunho nodded slowly.

"You are?" Yunho asked.

"Park Yoochun."