Our Short Date

Our Love That Shouldn't Happened

Walking down the sidewalk, Junsu smiles as soon as he saw the familiar car parked by the sidewalk. Knocking on the window twice, he heard a click before he opened the car door.

 

Slipping inside the car, Junsu felt himself being grabbed before a pair of lips came crashing down on his own. Wrapping his arms around the man, Junsu pulls away as he stares playfully at the man.

 

“You in a hurry or something?” Junsu asked and Yoochun just hugged him.

 

“I miss you.”

 

“I know.” Junsu answered, resting his head on Yoochun’s shoulders before closing his eyes calmly.

 

“We should go.” Yoochun said after a long time of silence between the both of them.

 

“Where are we going?” Junsu asked, pulling himself away from his lover.

 

“What do you think of the beach house?” Yoochun asked, starting the engine.

 

“The dock! Let’s go there.” Junsu excitedly said, smiling at the man.

 

“Alright. Let’s go, my dolphin angel.” Yoochun said, one arm around Junsu as he controlled the car with the other.

 

Stopping the car at the familiar stone-paved road, Yoochun smile at Junsu who was sleeping soundly. He poked the guy’s cheek once. Then, twice before chuckling when Junsu frowned. His eyes were still close as he blindly swat anything near him.

 

“Junsu, come on. We’re here.” Yoochun whispered into his ear. That made Junsu woke up from his sleep. Looking around, Junsu pointed to the dock not far from their car.

 

“The dock! Race you to the dock, Chunnie!” Junsu said, already getting out of the car.

 

“Wait for me!” Yoochun shouted, locking the car before he too run towards the dock.

 

Taking his seat beside Junsu, Yoochun just smile as he sees the man breath in the smell of the salty sea. Junsu rests his head on Yoochun’s shoulder and Yoochun had to come closer so that Junsu would be more comfortable.

 

“Junsu yah.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“How did it go just now?” Hearing that, Junsu sits up before taking out his phone.

 

You want to see the tuxedo that I’m wearing later?” Junsu asked, already searching for the photo that Heechul had send him. Shoving the phone at Yoochun, Junsu waited for his lover’s response.

 

“Well...it looked good.” Yoochun grimly said, seeing that on the picture was Yunho and Junsu smiling for the camera.

 

“I know right. Yunho said the tuxedo looked great on me.” On that, Yoochun’s eyesbrow was raised as he looked suspiciously at the shorter man.

 

“What did you say?” Yoochun asked, wanting to confirm the details.

 

“I said that Yunho said the tuxedo looked great on me.” Junsu said, not even realising what was going on and instead continuing to raise Yoochun’s suspicion.

 

“Kim Junsu, you’re not falling in love with him, right?” Yoochun asked.

 

“Of course not.” Junsu exclaimed, finally realising it.

 

“I will always love you, Chunnie.” Junsu said, planting a kiss on Yoochun’s lips to reassure the man.

 

“You better. I’m going to tell Heechul hyung about us if you ever fall in love with that man.” Yoochun warned him.

 

“It won’t work.” Junsu said, pouting slightly as he rests his head on Yoochun’s shoulder again.

 

You know him clearly. Heechul hyung won’t back out from a promise just because of our relationship. In fact, he will tell us to break it off.” He continued, already knowing the reaction that Heechul would give if he ever knew about it.

 

“Then we should tell Yunho. Maybe he can do something about it.” Yoochun suggested.

 

“That’s even a BIG no.”

 

“Why?” Yoochun prompted, upset that his idea was totally rejected by Junsu.

 

“Because I don’t trust that guy. I mean, imagine if we tell him and he didn’t do anything about it. He will be all smuggy about it once we get married and especially when he sees you. And you know what will happened? You’ll get annoyed at him and the next thing I know, he’s dead and you’re stuck in the prison for the rest of your life for killing him.” Junsu explained which caused Yoochun to sigh.

 

“Ok, we won’t tell him but just answer my question.” Junsu nodded to that.

 

“He didn’t touch you yet, right?” A flying punch immediately came from Junsu.

 

“Yoochun! Of course he didn’t, you idiot.” Junsu said, hitting Yoochun’s head slightly since he was still annoyed that Yoochun kept asking about Yunho.

 

“I was just checking. Geez, calm down.” Yoochun said, immediately calming his little dolphin down.

 

“Can we not talk about him again?” Junsu asked, feeling that his mood for fun has been destroyed just because of Jung Yunho.

 

“Alright. What do you want to do?” Yoochun asked, looking at the sulking man.

 

“I don’t know.” Junsu shrugged before remembering that he had a meeting in three hours.

 

“I need to go soon. I have a meeting later at night.” Junsu said.

 

“Ok but before that, let’s go and have some pure fun. I have a soccer ball in my car. Let’s go and play on the beach, alright?” Yoochun asked and Junsu smile immediately once he heard the word soccer.

 

“I’ll go and take the ball.” Junsu offered, holding out his hand for Yoochun’s key.

 

“And I’ll go and wait for you on the beach.” Yoochun said, placing his car key on Junsu’s hand.

 

Junsu immediately run off back to the car park to get the ball. Yoochun sigh, seeing Junsu excitedly searching for the ball. He started walking down the dock to the beach, wishing that his date with Junsu this time would last longer.

 

A soccer ball flew over him and Yoochun smiled, waiting for something to happen. Hands immediately covered his eyes and he just chuckle, already knowing who was it.

 

“Who is it?” Yoochun asked, faking it.

 

“Guess who am I.” Junsu said.

 

“Hmm, I don’t know. Who can it be? Is it my dolphin who had to leave me soon because he has a meeting to go to?” His eyes were immediately uncovered and Junsu stood in front of him.

 

“Are you mad?” Junsu asked and Yoochun shake his head.

 

“Come on. Let’s go and play.” He said before seeing Junsu running to the ball and kicking it towards him.

 

Yoochun gets the ball before kicking it back towards the shorter man. The two went on kicking the ball back and forth as they both started running down the empty beach. The private beach was Junsu's own property, his small getaway from his busy business life. This was where he would unwind himself and enjoy doing the things that he was not allowed to do during work.

 

Falling down on the sand, Yoochun rolled on top of Junsu as they both started breathing heavily from all the running. Yoochun let his hand to brush away the hair covering from Junsu's face. The both of them smiled once their eyes met.

 

"Kiss me, Chunnie." Getting the message, Yoochun immediately dives in as he claimed those lips as his. Junsu bring his hands down, trying hard to take Yoochun's shirt off. Yoochun pulled back, looking really hard at Junsu.

 

"Babe, I don't think a bed of sand would be a comfortable bed for us. Lets go to the beach house, alright?" "Will there be time?" Junsu asked, worried about the meeting.

 

"I'll make time for you. I have medicines for your brother. You can bring that as an excuse." Yoochun said, reassuring the man.

 

"Carry me then." Junsu said which caused Yoochun to smirk.

 

"Wrap it tight, babe." Yoochun said, bringing Junsu's arms to wrap themselves around his neck. Yoochun carried Junsu to the beach house, locking the door tight.

 


 

Stopping the car at the Kim Corporations building, Yoochun smile when he receives a peck on the lips by Junsu.

 

"Thank you for today, Chunnie. You're always the one who knows how to make my life happy." Junsu said, staring at Yoochun.

 

"That's why I'm your lover. You sure you don't want me to send you up?" Yoochun asked and Junsu shake his head.

 

"I'll call you later tonight." Junsu said.

 

"I'll be missing you." Yoochun replied, kissing Junsu for awhile before they finally let go of each other. Junsu got down from the car before walking into the building, limping slightly. Seeing Junsu disappear into the building, Yoochun just had to sigh once again.

 

"What will happen now that you're getting married?"

 


 

Hi! Sorry for the slow update. Anyway, will update another one more chap soon.