Our Jung Yunho

Our Love That Shouldn't Happened
The Jung Mansion was still and quiet before the screeching of a car stopping abruptly destroyed it. Jung Yunho, the mansion's young master got down from the car, his pace fast as he walked into the house. He had a frown on his face, clearly showing anyone that sees him that he was mad at something.
 
The workers stopped their work before bowing at the man who was briskly walking pass them. He gave a curt nod at the bows before looking straight again. Pushing open the double doors, the angry man stomped into the living room where his parents were leisurely sitting beside each other.
 
"You're back, honey." His mother said, standing up before opening her arms out as she invites her son for a hug.
 
"What is this I'm hearing? I'm getting married?" Yunho asked, stopping a few steps away from his mother. The smile on the woman disappeared before appearing once again.
 
"How did you know?"
 
"Oh wow, mum. Ever heard of a newspaper? It's all over the news! How can I not miss it?" Yunho said, his hands on his hips as his face showed how pissed off he was.
 
"Yunho yah..."
 
"Don't Yunho yah me. You two actually dared to arrange a wedding for me behind my back?! What do you mean by this?"
 
"Well, that's just what it meant. You're getting married. I've arranged everything for you including your partner. Sigh...I know your ual orientation is quite abnormal but I searched through all my contacts to find a good partner for you." The look on Yunho's face just shows how ridiculous he feels when she was talking.
 
"Mum, arranged marriages are such a cliche these days." Yunho said, his tone getting softer.
 
"You're 30, Yunho. Deal with it."
 
"Mum...Dad, say something!" Yunho said, looking at his father who was still calmly sitting down on the couch. The older man looked at the two standing.
 
"Well, you getting married will definitely show a better image of you to our business partners." The man told Yunho. Seeing that there was no way he could back out from this, Yunho decided to just give up.
 
"Who is this you're making me get married to?" Yunho asked and his mother immediately lightened up. She clapped her hands before bringing Yunho to the other couch, sitting down together.
 
"It's one of the sons of the Kim's. You know, the one that controls Kim Corporations." Yunho frowned.
 
"I thought we had a deal that we won't interfere with each other's businesses." Yunho said, looking at his father.
 
"Oh to hell with that. Getting married doesn't mean that we're intefering with each other. Plus the other side has also agreed and I've already seen him. You'll like him, Yunho." The woman said as Yunho stared at his mother who was still smiling warmly.
 
"Ms Jung Sujin? My dear mother..." Yunho said, sighing.
 
"Yes honey?"
 
"This is ridiculous." Yunho stated before standing up.
 
"I'm leaving and I don't want to bother myself with this arranged marriage stuff." He said, starting to walk away.
 
"We're meeting the Kim's for lunch tomorrow!" The woman shouted.
 
"I'm not going." Yunho replied, leaving the room. Sujin huffed, pouting as she look at the open door. Yunho appeared once again and she smile immediately, hoping that her son would agree to it.
 
"And for the record, I'm still 28. I'm not even 30 yet." Yunho said before disappearing. The man still sitting on the couch started laughing as he heard what his son had said.
 
"Ilwoo!" The woman called angrily, frowning at the still laughing man.
 
"He'll come, honey. I know Yunho well. He won't run away from it." The man said.
 
Yunho got back into his car, driving away as he dialled a familiar number.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Changmin, get out of the office. I'll meet you at our usual bar." Yunho said. Yunho heard his best friend laugh from the other line.
 
"Shim Changmin, are you laughing at me?" Yunho asked.
 
"So I guess your talk with your parents didn't go well."
 
"I'll talk about it later." Yunho said.
 
"I'm on my way." Changmin said before hanging up.
 
Going inside the almost empty club, Yunho sat down on the bar as he ordered his usual. Taking a sip of the beer, he nod in acknowledgement when a tall man sat down beside him.
 
"Seriously, Jung. Beer in the morning?" Changmin asked, laughing at the man.
 
"It's 3 in the evening, loghead. Did you just wake up?" Changmin nodded to Yunho's question causing the man to shake his head.
 
"Changmin, you're one of my most important directors. You really need to focus on your work." Yunho advised the man and Changmin just rolled his eyes.
 
"I came here not for you to lecture me about that. Tell me what happened at home." Changmin said and Yunho annoyingly grunt, turning the other way.
 
"Come on." Changmin urged, getting impatient.
 
"Mum arranged a wedding for me and one of the Kim's." Yunho said, taking another sip.
 
"The Kim's? Y-You mean like the Kim Corporations?" Changmin asked, his eyes wide open.
 
"Yeah." Yunho answered calmly.
 
"Aren't we not supposed to have anything to do with them? I thought we had a deal on that." Changmin said, confused about it.
 
He did remember that both companies made a deal that both of them shall not interfere with each other's business as the Kim Corporations isn't really strong enough to be rivals with the Jung's. In simple words, the Kim's asked for protection from the Jung's vicious cycle of buying over companies and businesses.
 
"True. But guess what mum said."
 
"What?"
 
"To hell with that deal. Plus, the Kim's has also agreed to it." Yunho said.
 
"Wow, you're lucky Jung." Yunho shot a weird look at Changmin.
 
"Have you even seen the Kim's?"
 
"They made that deal ten years ago. I wasn't even interested in the business that time so I don't bother about them." Yunho answered.
 
"Even until now?" Changmin asked him.
 
"Yeah? Please Changmin, they signed a deal to make sure that we won't bother them so I won't bother them." Yunho said.
 
"So you didn't see Kim Heechul before? Or even Kim Jaejoong?"
 
"Heard of them but I never really see them physically." Yunho answered. Changmin sigh, shaking his head before taking out his phone. He searched for a picture before showing it to Yunho.
 
"That is the Kim Family." Changmin said.
 
Yunho sees three men standing side by side with the one in the middle looking a bit older. His eyes immediately focused to the one on the right. The man was frail-looking yet his eyes showed Yunho a determination to do something. Something that Yunho can't seem to put into place.
 
"Who's the right one, Changmin?" Yunho asked, still looking at the photo. The other man grabbed his phone back, looking at before smiling.
 
"A Kim." Changmin answered before keeping the phone.
 
"Of course I know that. What's the name?" Yunho asked, looking at Changmin.
 
"If you want to know, how about you go for the meeting at lunch tomorrow?" Changmin asked.
 
"Let me guess. Dad called you, didn't he?"
 
"Come on, it'll be fun." Changmin urged.
 
"I'm going." Yunho said, taking out his card and gave it to the bartender.
 
"Seriously, Yunho. You're already 30 and-"
 
"Why does everybody keep saying that? I'm 28!" Yunho exclaimed.
 
"Because you look like you're 30. Don't get offended but seriously, you look like a workaholic chairman." Changmin said.
 
"I am workaholic and I am a chairman. So, I am a workaholic chairman. That's my way of doing work. Why are we even talking about this? This is ridiculous. I shouldn't have even called you here. I knew dad would call you to convince me to go to that lunch meeting but let me say it again. I. Am. Not. Going." Yunho insisted and Changmin just smile at him.
 
"I assure you that when we step out of this bar, you'll go to that meeting with the Kim's." Changmin said.
 
"Hell no."
 
"You know I can force you, Jung."
 
"Try me, Shim." Yunho said, grabbing the card from the bartender. He proceeded to stand up, walking towards the exit.
 
"Their names are Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu. Jaejoong is the elder brother and Junsu is the youngest. They're both adopted by Kim Heechul. Heechul...is one weird man. He has never get married and reports show that he doesn't even have a boyfriend. Instead, he just adopted those two brothers so there will be a heir. Currently, Jaejoong is the one that manages the company but rumours said that once he turns 30, his seat will be given to his younger brother instead." Changmin said, finishing what he had wanted to say when he saw that Yunho had already stop walking away from it.
 
"Why?" Yunho asked him.
 
"What?"
 
"Why Kim Jaejoong has to give up the seat for Kim Junsu once he turns 30?" Yunho asked, wondering about it.
 
"How about you find that out tomorrow? He'll definitely be there so I'm sure he'll answer all your queries." Yunho hate to admit it but his question just kept booming inside his head, wanting to get its answer.
 
"Come on, Changmin. We should get back to the office. There's a meeting at 6." Yunho said, urging the other man to hurry up.
 
"Must I really go?" Changmin asked, whining again.
 
"You're the director of finance. Of course you must go."
 
"I don't want to be the director. You put me there!"
 
"Because you ask me for a job. Well, other than raiding my fridge, wouldn't it be better if you do work that will pay you and get you some money for you to buy food? Right? Correct. Ok, arguement settled. We're going." Yunho said, holding onto Changmin's wrist. Changmin let Yunho pull him out of the bar before he started smirking.
 
"Are you going to the lunch meeting?"
 
"Yeah." Yunho mumbled and Changmin started laughing.
 
"What?"
 
"See? I told you that you'll be going to the lunch meeting once you step out of this bar." Changmin teased and Yunho just rolled his eyes.
 
"Where's your car? You didn't come here with your car?" Yunho asked.
 
"I took a cab. I was too excited wanting to know about it." Yunho had wanted to scold Changmin but decided to just let it go.
 
"Get in." Yunho said.
 
"Hey, Jung. If you get one of the sons, can I have the other one?"
 
"Yes but I take the right one."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Ok, I am so sorry for the long wait. Was so busy with school, I totally abandon my stories for a while. But don't worry, I'll be updating again. Probably soon.