That Heart Pain

Our Love That Shouldn't Happened

Waking up in Yunho’s arms was something Jaejoong would have never thought possible. Especially when the said man is supposed to be his brother-in-law, someone who is going to be married to his own brother.

 

Jaejoong had wanted to sleep in even more when he remembered of his duties in the office. Getting up, Jaejoong looked behind to see Yunho wide awake.

 

“You’re awake? Since when?” Jaejoong asked, stretching himself before yawning.

 

“A while ago. Why are you up so early?” Yunho asked, pulling Jaejoong back so he could lean on Yunho.

 

“I need to go. I have work.” Jaejoong answered but he was still not moving from his position.

 

“From what I remember, you’re the boss.” Yunho said, frowning slightly that he had to let go of Jaejoong soon.

 

“Well, like I said before, Yunho yah. I’m not that kind of boss who skips his day in the office just to entertain his lover.” Jaejoong said, finally getting up. His gaze fixed on the view in front of him and he let out a word of admiration.

 

“Wow, nice view.” He said, looking back at Yunho who was getting ready to get up. “Enough for you to stay here?” Yunho asked, playing with his chances as he wrapped his arms around Jaejoong’s waist before leaning his head on Jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

“Maybe next time, hmm?” Jaejoong said, nudging Yunho with his nose.

 

“Fine.” Yunho said in a rather dead tone.

 

Going back into the house, Jaejoong spots the pair of boxers he was supposed to change into just last night.

 

“I didn’t even get to wear your boxers. Make a note for me so I can wear it next time we come here.” What answered Jaejoong was the sound of Yunho’s growling stomach.

 

“Hungry?” Jaejoong chuckled.

 

“Famished.” Yunho replied, going into the kitchen to grab something to eat.

 

“We should go, aren’t we? I might be late.” Jaejoong said, glancing at the clock hanging on the wall.

 

“I set that clock to thirty minutes earlier. So I won’t be late.” Yunho pointed out, stuffing his mouth with some cereal before drinking some milk. Jaejoong could only shake his head when he sees the man walked out of the kitchen.

 

“Don’t you have a bowl to eat from?” Jaejoong asked, wiping away some milk at the side of Yunho’s mouth with his finger. Yunho hold on to Jaejoong’s finger, the remaining milk on the finger.

 

“Done.” He exclaimed.

 

“Ready to go?”

 

Yunho added but before he could start walking, Jaejoong grabbed hold of him and kissed him on the lips much to Yunho’s surprise. Yunho gladly nibbled on Jaejoong’s lips gently before his tongue enters Jaejoong’s mouth.

 

Playing with Jaejoong’s tongue, Yunho let his tongue Jaejoong’s mouth. Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer towards him, raising Jaejoong’s legs up to wrap around his waist. Yunho stumbled behind, his back hitting the wall as Jaejoong wrap himself tighter around Yunho.

 

“Jae, you’re driving me crazy over here.” Yunho mumbled, his lips going down Jaejoong’s neck. Jaejoong rolled his head back, giving better access for Yunho to taste him. Yunho moved his hips, ing on Jaejoong as Jaejoong moaned softly.

 

“We need to stop, baby.” Jaejoong whispered, his hands placed on Yunho’s cheek to make him face Jaejoong. Yunho stared into Jaejoong, all his movements frozen in time before Yunho moved again, placing another soft kiss on Jaejoong’s lips.

 

Jaejoong got down from Yunho, looking down shyly. Instead, Yunho pulled Jaejoong close to look after him.

 

“ after marriage. I got that. Really. But before that, let’s go back to my apartment first. I might need a change of pants.” Jaejoong blushed, looking down slightly at Yunho’s pants. He chuckled immediately, seeing a wet spot on Yunho’s pants.

 

“Hey, it’s not always I have someone to wake up to in the morning and getting kissed by him that easily.” Yunho complained, leaving Jaejoong alone inside the house.

 

Yunho drove the both of them to his apartment where apart from a change of pants, Yunho decided to get a cold shower too. Jaejoong was kept waiting in his living room where Changmin had left signs of him being in Yunho’s house for a feast by himself.

 

Deciding to clean up for Yunho, Jaejoong began to pick up all the trash left behind by Changmin and dump it into the bin in the kitchen. Hearing a phone ringing in the living room, Jaejoong hurriedly get to the phone, answering it diligently just as Yunho had instructed.

 

Not recognising the number that was not even saved, he just answered it politely.

 

“Yunho isn’t available right now. Who is this?” Jaejoong asked. “Who is this?”

 

“Mr Jung.” Jaejoong blurted out, turning his back on Yunho’s room.

 

“Kim Jaejoong. Is that you? I thought I told that idiot to leave you already. Why do you have my son’s phone?”

 

“Uh...your...umm...Yunho, he...he’s in the shower, sir.” Jaejoong stuttered, gaining his composure at the end.

 

“Kim Jaejoong, you know what you’re doing is wrong, aren’t you?”

 

“I’m sorry, sir.” Jaejoong mumbled softly into the phone, a tear escaping from his eye. Jaejoong immediately wipe it away but more came when he heard what else Ilwoo told him.

 

“I want you to leave him. This is for everyone’s good after all. You’re dying, aren’t you?” Jaejoong tried to suppress the sob that was coming as he heard that.

 

“Well if you know that, I suggest you to stay away from my son from now on. He’s getting married, Jaejoong. To your brother! So think twice before you start to seduce anyone.”

 

Jaejoong squeezed his eyes shut, his hand clutching his chest as he felt that tightening feeling coming from within him. Jaejoong dropped down, the phone falling to the floor as Jaejoong tried to search for his pills. Only to remember that he left it in his room back at home.

 

“It’s bad enough that you’re dying, you must be the one who has been telling Yunho to stop listening to us, you ungrateful kid. I left your company alone ten years ago, you should be grateful to us for not ruining your family’s life.”

 

But Jaejoong didn’t hear the rest of it as his consciousness slipped.

 

Opening the bedroom door, Yunho smiled slightly as he sees the living room a little less messy.

 

“Who called me, Jae?” Yunho asked into the quiet living room, frowning slightly when he didn’t he hear anything.

 

“Jae?” Yunho walked a little bit further, recognising that his phone was on the floor. His eyes moved further up, spotting Jaejoong who had fainted.

 

“Jae!”