Yoochun & Jaejoong

Our Love That Shouldn't Happened

“Jae!” Yunho hurriedly grabbed Jaejoong, shaking him slightly to see if he would wake up.

 

“Damn it, Jae! Don’t scare me. Come on, wake up!” Yunho shouted but Jaejoong didn’t respond. Grabbing his phone, Yunho carried Jaejoong out of his house and to the road.

 

“To the nearest hospital.” Yunho said once he got in a cab.

 

Stopping at the ER, Yunho brought Jaejoong in as he shouted for somebody to help him.

 

“Jaejoong?” Yunho looked at the man before recognising it was the man who helped him to meet Jaejoong before.

 

“Great, are you a doctor?”

 

“What happened to Jaejoong?” Yoochun asked, taking Jaejoong away from Yunho before laying the smaller man on a hospital bed.

 

“Jaejoong? Can you hear me? Jae, respond to me.” Yoochun fished out a flashlight, turning it on immediately before flashing it on Jaejoong’s eyes. He forced open Jaejoong’s eyes, noticing that there was really no response from the man.

 

“Prepare the operation room.”

 

“But Dr Park, the operation rooms for today are all full.” One of the attending nurse had said only to get shouted at by Yoochun.

 

“Then open one more room! Is that so hard? Damn it. Hurry the hell up!” Yoochun said, already moving Jaejoong towards the operation room.

 

“Don’t let anyone know about this. Especially his family.” He said right before the doors close.

 

Yunho was left behind with even more questions, seeing how the staff in the emergency room seemed to follow a protocol when it comes to Jaejoong. He stopped one of the nurse, wanting to know more.

 

“Hi, I’m sorry to disturb you but does Kim Jaejoong normally gets admitted here?” Yunho asked.

 

“Are you the one who brought him in? Sir, Mr Kim is a VIP here. You can proceed to the VIP’s lounge to wait for him. Other than that, I can’t disclose anything. I’m sorry.”

 

Yunho nodded, understanding what she said. He got inside the waiting lounge, deciding to call Changmin.

 

“Yes, Mr Jung.”

 

“Changmin, someone’s there, isn’t it?” Yunho asked, sensing that it was weird for Changmin to call him in such a formal way.

 

“Yes, your father is here. Do you want to talk to him?”

 

“Yeah I want to. He called me just now.” Yunho answered, wanting to know the reason why his father had called in the early morning.

 

Yunho had recognised the unsaved number as his father’s number. “Oh of course. Sure, Mr Jung. I will check on the report and get back to you immediately on that.”

 

“Changmin, give the phone to my father now.”

 

“Can I put you on hold, sir? Your father is leaving. Alright, thank you.” Yunho heard Changmin put the phone on the table.

 

“What the hell is he talking about?” Yunho muttered, still waiting effortlessly for Changmin to get back to him.

 

“Jung, I have some good news and some bad news for you. Which one you want to know first?” Yunho rolled his eyes, listening to what would Changmin always say normally.

 

“What news do you have for me? I’m going in late today.”

 

“Alright, bad news first then. Your father knows about your little relationship with Kim Jaejoong. I don’t know how he knew about that but I swear, it’s not from me. My lips are tight on this one. You know that.” Changmin said.

 

Yunho let out a soft sigh, sitting down as he remembered how his father knew about their secret relationship.

 

“I know. He was spying on me in the office yesterday. We were kissing.” Yunho said.

 

“You kissed him in the office? The very place where your parents can come and go easily. Geez, are you really trying hard to get caught?”

 

“I know it’s my fault, alright? So just shut it already.” Yunho said.

 

“So that’s done. What’s the good news?”

 

“About that, I digged through Kim Jaejoong’s hospital records. He’s been going to the hospital, especially the ones that are owned by the Park Family ever since he is born. It’s like if he’s sick, he goes there. He never goes to a clinic, he just goes straight to the hospital. I can’t dig anything about his medical records, just how many times he has been there. Trust me, he went for a really huge amount of time. What else? Let’s see here...Oh yeah, I suspect he’s in a relationship with one of the Park Family’s son, Park Yoochun.”

 

“No way.” Yunho said.

 

“It can’t be. Jaejoong would never agree to be with me if he is already in a relationship with Park Yoochun. That is just...so wrong.” Yunho continued, frowning hard as he learn of this new information.

 

“Well, my sources suspects it too. The nurses said that the both of them are very close and ever since Park Yoochun becomes a doctor, Jaejoong would always meet him. And I have a few photos that would suggest they are in a close relationship.” Yunho breathed out a long sigh.

 

“I’m guessing you’re coming to the office earlier?”

 

“I want those photos and your in my office when I reach.” Yunho instructed before hanging up. Leaning back, Yunho let out another long sigh, remembering how Yoochun had been so worried on Jaejoong’s condition.

 

Deciding to check whether Jaejoong was out, Yunho went back to the emergency room only to get informed that Jaejoong has already being moved to the VIP room. Following the nurse’s directions, Yunho stood right outside of the VIP room as he peeps through the small window.

 

Yoochun was seated on the bed beside Jaejoong who was still unconscious.

 

“Could it be true?” Yunho mumbled, sighing again after that before deciding to leave Jaejoong alone for that day.

 

Long after that, Jaejoong had woken up as he tried to comprehend the situation.

 

“What happened?” Jaejoong had asked Yoochun when he saw the man sitting beside him.

 

“You had a relapse and you fainted. What the hell did you do to yourself? Did you eat your medicine?” Jaejoong never answered Yoochun’s question only to get a groan from the young doctor.

 

“Why didn’t you?”

 

“I forgot.”

 

“It’s not you to forget.”

 

“Well I did, so deal with it. I’m fine, right? Can I go now?” Jaejoong asked, sitting up. “Yes, but I-”

 

“Alright, bye.” Jaejoong said before getting down from the bed.

 

“Don’t you want to listen to your progress report?”

 

“My report should not be called a progress report because it’s just a timer to the day I will fall down and never get up again. I’m going. Can you lent me some money?”

 

“Jae, you know there’s this issue that I need to talk to you about.”

 

“I don’t want to know about it. No money?” Yoochun sigh upon seeing the stubborn Jaejoong acting up again.

 

“I’ll get someone to send you home. Stay in my office for now. Someone will pick you up from there. Meanwhile, I need to go to my rounds. I’m late.”

 

“You could have gone just now.”

 

“But I want to stay by your side since my friend here won’t allow anyone to call his family members when he is being admitted without them. Yes Jaejoong, I care for you but this behaviour of you not eating your medicine should really stop. The last time you came in here with Junsu & Heechul hyung, I didn’t tell them you had a heart attack because you didn’t eat your medicine. In three more hours, eat your medicine. Please, remember to eat this time.” Yoochun said, stopping right outside of his office with Jaejoong.

 

Bidding goodbye, Jaejoong got inside the office to wait for his ride while Yoochun left for his normal routines. Settling down on the couch, Jaejoong looked at the picture on Yoochun’s table.

 

Yoochun and him was so close that even during their university days, people have labelled them to be a couple judging from how they were always together. But that was just a face that they show in public.

 

In private, Yoochun was there to help Jaejoong whenever he’s in pain. Yoochun was his medical aide. The person that will be there whenever he had another heart attack.

 

There was a knock on the door before it opens.

 

“Mr Kim, I’m here to send you home.” Jaejoong smiled at the man decked in a black suit.

 

“Thank you.”

 

 


 
A new chapter for the new month. 
Hope you guys had fun reading it. 
Till the next chapter, have a good day!!