It's Not Like You Have Some Serious Illness Or Something...

Our Love That Shouldn't Happened

In Yunho’s office, Jaejoong sat lazily on the couch before staring at Yunho who was busy signing some files after he got back from his father’s office.

“Seriously, Yunho. You said it’ll be fun. I don’t see any fun here. It’s like the same thing all over again like in my own office.” Jaejoong said, crossing his arms across his chest before pouting slightly. Yunho chuckled, seeing Jaejoong behave like a child.

“Yunho...I’m bored.”

“Ten minutes, Jae. That’s all I need.” Yunho said, deciding not to look at Jaejoong.

“You said the same thing before you left me alone in your office just now. Where did you go anyway?” Jaejoong asked but he didn’t get an answer from Yunho.

“Yunho.” Jaejoong whined, not getting the attention from the man when he had already promised Jaejoong right when they had left the bridal shop an hour ago.

This time, Yunho finally stands up as he closes the file he was looking over. He stood before Jaejoong who was still pouting childishly as he refused to look at Yunho.

Easily pulling Jaejoong to his knees, Yunho made sure that Jaejoong was balanced on the couch before making Jaejoong looked at him. Jaejoong stuck his tongue out and Yunho tried to bite it, causing the both of them to giggle at each other. Yunho had his hands around Jaejoong’s waist before he moved closer, kissing the man right on his lips.

Jaejoong had his arms around Yunho’s neck, trying to get closer to Yunho. The man standing pushed Jaejoong further towards the couch but Jaejoong stopped him, placing his hand on Yunho’s chest. As if that would stop Yunho from going further.

“Jae, remember that promise you made? We should do it.” Yunho said, nuzzling his nose against Jaejoong’s neck.

“Yunho. Stop.” Jaejoong said, whining when he felt Yunho holding him tight.

“Why?” Yunho complained, finally looking at Jaejoong.

“Look, Mr Chairman. I’m a person who believes in after marriage. So, you’re not getting any until we’re officially together. You got me?” Jaejoong said seriously, thinking that Yunho was really trying to pull him into bed. Yunho started laughing seeing Jaejoong so serious.

“What?” Jaejoong asked, confused at his lover who was still laughing.

“Sorry. I was just kidding. I never thought you would be that serious. Geez, baby. You really thought I was that ?” Yunho asked which caused Jaejoong to punch Yunho’s chest hardly, though it didn’t really made a difference because Yunho didn’t feel anything.

Yunho dive in for one more kiss, chuckling a little when Jaejoong didn’t respond. Yunho’s tongue dart out, tapping Jaejoong’s lips lightly to get a response from the man. Jaejoong struggled to get out from Yunho’s hold but Yunho just continued doing the same action. It took almost all of Jaejoong’s strength to push Yunho away but that too cause Yunho to chuckle.

“Is it that funny?” Jaejoong asked, his arms on his hips.

“No but we can continue.” Yunho said, going closer. Jaejoong held out his hand, stopping the man from advancing further.

“I have a meeting in three hours. Either we go out or I’m going back to my office.” Jaejoong said.

“Can’t we just stay here?” Yunho flopped down beside him.

“I have a room. We can stay there.” Yunho said, his hands moving up Jaejoong’s thigh suggestively.

“Yunho.” Jaejoong called, his tone serious as he looked at the man.

“Jaejoong ah.” Yunho said, his head resting on the man’s shoulder. Jaejoong hooked his arm around Yunho’s, their finger intertwining with each other.

“Let’s just stay here, hmm?” Yunho asked, his eyes closing.

“Tired?” Jaejoong asked, his head resting on Yunho’s. Yunho didn’t reply. Instead, there was a soft snoring sound coming from him. Knowing that Yunho was asleep, Jaejoong started to relax.

“I love you, Yunho but...this all started because I stupidly followed Yamapi’s persuasion. If he hadn’t convince me to do this, maybe I won’t be going through this pain of seeing you together with Junsu. I should leave you before the wedding happens. I can’t bear to see it. I don’t think I can handle it.”

“You can’t leave me, Jae.” Yunho suddenly said, causing Jaejoong to suddenly sprang up.

“Y-You’re awake?” Jaejoong asked. Yunho pulled Jaejoong into a warm hug.

“If you’re in pain because of seeing me with your brother, then let’s tell them about us and stop the wedding, alright?” Yunho said. “We can’t stop the wedding. Your company needs this merge.” Jaejoong argued. Yunho pushed Jaejoong away before standing up, his hands on his hips.

“Are you really going to make me marry your brother just because my company is in trouble? Why can’t I marry you instead? You’re the chairman now. Logically, you’re supposed to be the one marrying me. Not your brother.” Yunho finally said the issue that he had been pondering ever since all of this happened. Yunho looked at Jaejoong who had suddenly went silent.

“Jae...are you somehow engaged to somebody else?” Yunho asked, causing Jaejoong to look at him.

“What? No…” Jaejoong said, standing up immediately.

“Then why can’t you marry me? What? It’s not like you have some illness or something.” Jaejoong bit down on his lower lip when Yunho said that.

“I’m going. If you’re going to keep asking me those questions, then don’t meet me. I’m not going to answer it.” Jaejoong said, finally leaving. Yunho reached out for Jaejoong’s hand.

“Jae, I-”

“Call me if you need me.” Jaejoong quickly said, walking out of the office before bumping into Changmin.

“Hi. I’m Changmin, Yunho’s best friend.” Changmin said, smiling at Jaejoong.

“Nice to meet you. I’ll be going.” Jaejoong said, walking passed Changmin immediately. Changmin walked into Yunho’s office, seeing the man in the middle of the room with his hands on his hips.

“Hey, I just saw your Jaejoongie outside. Damn, he’s a beauty. No wonder you wanted to play with him.” Changmin said. Yunho walked up to his table before pushing all of his files off his table, bumping his fist hard on the wooden table hard the next second.

“Yah Yunho ah.” Changmin called, closing the door before heading towards his friend’s side.

“You alright?” Changmin said, placing his hand on Yunho’s shoulder.

“Did you get what I told you to investigate?”

“What?” “Did you get what I told you to investigate?!” Yunho shouted, pushing Changmin’s hand off his shoulder.

“Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?” Changmin asked. Yunho didn’t reply and just sat down on the couch.

“Ok, I don’t know what’s going on but the thing that you told me to investigate is quite difficult. I need more time, preferably until the end of next week.” Changmin said.

“That gives me only one week left to stop the wedding.” Yunho said before burying his face in his two hands.

“You want to stop the wedding? Are you crazy? We need this marriage, Yunho!”

“Wait, you knew about it?” Yunho asked, finally looking at Changmin.

“Of course I know about it. I was the one who wrote the report to you and your father. Didn’t you read it? Oh wait…” Changmin stopped, thinking hard. Yunho stood up, walking towards Changmin and placing his two hands on Changmin’s shoulder.

“Wait for what? What are you talking about, Min?”

“I didn’t give you the report. I gave it to your father. That’s before the marriage is being proposed and your father accepted the proposal.”

“Jae said the marriage discussions started two months ago. You kept this from me for two months?! Shim Changmin!” Yunho shouted, causing Changmin to cover his ears.

“Hey, I was busy and it slipped off my mind, alright?” Changmin said, trying to defend himself.

“If I had known, I would have done something about it. This marriage won’t happen if I knew about this earlier.”

“Hey, but its because of this marriage that you get to meet Jaejoong. That’s a good point there.” Changmin pointed out. The mention of Jaejoong just caused Yunho to look away before sighing out loud.

“What’s wrong now?” Changmin asked.

“Can’t you just hurry up the investigation on that? I need to know why Jaejoong can’t marry me. I tried to ask him and he didn’t say anything. Instead, he told me that if I keep asking, he won’t see me again!” Yunho said, getting frustrated over it.

“You should apologise then. For asking him too much.” Changmin said, seeing the problem and the solution easily.

“Apologise?” Yunho scoffed. “Jung Yunho don’t apologise to people.”

Changmin raised his eyebrow on that.

“Yeah. Very funny. Now, go and apologise to him. Even your father apologise to your mum when he does something wrong.” Changmin said, pushing Yunho towards the door.

“But I didn’t do anything wrong.” Yunho insisted.

“You did. You asked too many questions. Now go.” Changmin said, pushing the pouting Yunho once again.

“Wait, before that. When he said he didn’t want to see you, what did you say that make him say that?” Changmin asked. Yunho shrugged.

“Think, dude. Think!” Changmin urged.

“Well, I did say that it’s not like he has some serious illness or something like that.” Yunho said before sighing again.

“I’m going. Need some beer.” Yunho continued before leaving Changmin alone.

“Serious illness huh?” Changmin questioned himself once the door closed on him.

“I guess I’ll have to check on his hospital records next.”

 

 


 

 

Oh wow, such a loooong time since I've updated. -.-"

I'm so sorry for the delay. I hope there are still people who are keen to still read it. :)

My updates will probably be less frequent so it'll be only a few times in a month or not even once in a month. Things have been tough on my side and to add on that the lack of yunjae feels makes me so lazy to read. Guilty as charge, I know. :(

But I'll try to update as soon as I finished the chap and I have the time. ^.^