Let's Try This

Our Love That Shouldn't Happened

Jaejoong gasped, his mouth opening and closing like a gaping fish as try to form a proper sentence to reply the man’s confession.

 

“Yunho, do you know what you are talking about? I’m not Junsu, Yunho.” Jaejoong finally said.

 

“Even before I met you…the moment I saw your photo, I already fall in love with you. I know, this might sound fictional to you with all the falling in love at first sight issue but I really like you.” Yunho said.

 

“I...Let me think about it, Yunho.” Jaejoong answered, following what his heart says and not following the ringing bell that was furiously ringing in his brain to stop. The journey after that was silent until Yunho reached the Kim’s Mansion.

 

“Just stop outside, Yunho. I don’t want Junsu to know that I went out with...you.” Jaejoong said, not wanting to call Yunho as Junsu’s future partner. Stopping the car, Yunho got out to quickly open the door for Jaejoong. The shorter man got out of the car, biting onto his lower lip.

 

“Have a good night, Jae.” Yunho said, already turning away but Jaejoong stopped him, his two hands holding onto Yunho’s wrist.

 

“What’s wrong?” Yunho asked, eyes squinting since there was a lamp right on top of them. Jaejoong pulled the both of them into a darker corner so that all they could see was just the outline of each other’s face.

 

“Yunho, truthfully, I’m really scared of what’s going to happen if we continue this but I like you so let’s give this a try.” Jaejoong said before immediately bidding goodbye, running into his house like a shy girl who just confessed to her high school crush. Yunho stood there for awhile, shocked at the sudden confession that Jaejoong just did.

 

“He likes me? He really like me? Yes!” Yunho jumped, punching his fist into the air before he heard a dog barking loudly at him.

 

“Oops.” Yunho said, already grinning like a silly fool.

 

Walking back to his car, he drives further down the road, stopping the car right in front of his parent’s house. Walking passed the guards and butlers, Yunho was still sporting the stupid grin on his face. He was too happy that he even greeted his parents goodnight when he saw the couple sitting by the balcony while having some alone time of their own.

 

“Why is he here? Shouldn't he be at his own house? What’s wrong with him?” Yunho’s mother asked, eyebrows furrowing.

 

“He looks sick. Lovesick.” The father replied.

 

“Lovesick?” The woman wondered. Yunho got inside his room before immediately taking out his phone, throwing his body on his bed. He had wanted to text Jaejoong but he stopped himself.

 

“Will it be too fast?” Yunho asked himself before looking at the number saved in his phone.

 

“Are you sleeping now, Jae?”

 

Jaejoong kept still when he felt the vibration in his pocket, definitely coming from his phone.

 

“Junsu, you should be sleeping right now. Go to sleep, alright?” Jaejoong said, trying to run away from the question.

 

“But Jae hyung, you still haven’t told me who you went out with.” Junsu said, feet tapping impatiently.

 

“I told you. It’s just a friend.” Jaejoong said, groaning inwardly.

 

“Admit it, Jae hyung. You don’t have friends. You only have Yamapi.”

 

“Fine. I went out with Yamapi, alright?”

 

“No you didn’t. I called up Yamapi just now. He said he was in a bar. You don’t go to bars.”

 

“For your information, Junsu honey. I do go to bars. It’s just occasionally like this one time.”

 

“A gay bar, hyung? Seriously?”  

 

“What’s so wrong with it?” Jaejoong asked, finally deciding to escape at that moment.

 

“Don’t forget to eat your medicine.” Junsu said and he received a loud yes sir from the retreating man. Jaejoong got inside his room, taking out his phone immediately.

 

Sender: Jung Yunho

Time: 14/09/2013 11:09:36

 

Are you sleeping?

 

Jaejoong stared at the message for a long time, cracking his brain on whether to reply the man or not.

 

“I did told him to try this but would it be too late to reply him now?” Jaejoong thought before deciding to just reply the message.

 

Sender: Jae~Joongie!

Time: 14/09/2013 11:14:08

Not yet. I just got inside my room.

 

Yunho almost jumped in happiness on his bed when he saw that he had a reply from Jaejoong.

 

Sender: That Yunho

Time: 14/09/2013 11:14:52

Hmm...I remembered I send you home before I came home. How did I end up getting to my room earlier than you?

 

Sender: Jae~Joongie!

Time: 14/09/2013 11:15:34

The usual. Junsu was bugging me to tell him where I went.

 

Sender: My Yunho?

Time: 14/09/2013 11:16:28

Seems like someone doesn’t go out with his friends that often.

 

Sender: Jae~Joongie!

Time: 14/09/2013 11:16:57

It’s not that I don’t go out often but I’m busy at work.

 

Sender: That Man

Time: 14/09/2013 11:17:21

That same usual excuse that a workaholic chairman would say.

 

Sender: Jae~Joongie!

Time: 14/09/2013 11:17:43

Says that workaholic chairman.

 

Sender: That Yun

Time: 14/09/2013 11:18:06

You should rest. I’m sure you must be tired.

 

Sender: Jae~Joongie!

Time: 14/09/2013 11:18:39

Alright then. Goodnight, Yunho.

 

Sender: That Yunnie

Time: 14/09/2013 11:19:11

Goodnight, Jae. Have a good rest.

 

Sender: Jae~Joongie!

Time: 14/09/2013 11:19:32

You too, Yunho. Sweet dreams.

 

Sender: That Yunnie.

Time: 14/09/2013 11:19:58

I sure will. With you inside my every single dream.

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, already changed in much more comfortable clothes as he settles down on his bed. Closing his eyes, Jaejoong sighed in relief as he wondered what is going to happen in the future. Sensing a vibration coming from his phone, Jaejoong decided to check it just in case.

 

He smiled once he had read the content of the message, his eyes closing with his smile still attached on his face. His hand was holding his phone tightly, the message still shining bright on its screen.

 

Sender: That Yunnie.

Time: 14/09/2013 11:20:31

Thank you for trying, Jae. Sleep tight.