Locked Away

Our Love That Shouldn't Happened

Yunho gets out of the car impatiently, his mind dead set on doing just one thing. He push open the main door to the Jung Mansion.

 

“Mum!” Yunho shouted, calling for his mother.

 

“Madam is in the lounge room, sir. With the Master.” The butler informed him. Yunho reached the room in just under ten seconds.

 

“Mum, I want to talk about something.”

 

“Even if there is something important you need to talk about, at least sit down Yunho. Barging into the house and screaming like that. I wonder who have let you become like this.” His mother said, sipping red wine from a wine glass.

 

“Let me marry Jaejoong. Please.” Yunho said simply, deciding to not beat around the bush.

 

“Absolutely not. Jung Yunho, have you gone out of your mind? You know how that boy is. He will probably never survive one more month and you want to marry him? People will talk, Yunho!”

 

“You care more about your reputation than your own son’s happiness?” Yunho asked.

 

“Now that’s where you’re wrong. I’m upholding the Jung Family’s legacy. All these riches don’t come without any hard work, you know? And of course I care about you, dear. You’re my own son and that’s why you will still go through with this wedding. With his brother, of course.” Sujin replied her son.

 

“Mum, I love Jaejoong. Not his brother. Please don’t force me.”

 

“Oh come on, Yunho. You make it sound like we’re in a drama where I’m the bad one here. Love is just a stupid thing, honey. You’ll love Junsu too once you spend time with him.” Hearing that, Yunho finally snaps.

 

“You mean like how you two fall in love after you get married? Or is it how you two decided to separate ways when you found out that you’ve been cheating on each other for almost half of my life?”

 

“Yunho.” His father called, wanting his son to stop.

 

“Where have all your partners gone to, huh? Did you bribe them to leave the country?”

 

“Yunho, enough.” His father said again.

 

“No, dad. This doesn’t stop here. Was this how grandfather convinced you two to get married? By promising love after marriage? Well, guess what? It looks like it didn’t work anyway.”

 

“I said enough!” Ilwoo strike Yunho’s face with his hand hard. Yunho only scoffed, chuckling slightly.

 

“This feels so familiar, isn’t it? So what now? You’re going to lock me inside my room until the wedding? Just like how you lock me in that beach house until I was sent out of the country.”

 

“Yes. Guards!” Ilwoo shouted, calling for the guards outside the room.

 

“ the Young Master to his room and lock the door. Make sure he doesn’t get out.” Ilwoo said once four guards enter the room.

 

The couple was left alone in the room once Yunho was brought out.

 

“Happy now, Sujin ah?” Hearing that, Sujin rolled her eyes before standing up.

 

“I’m going to sleep.” She said.

 

“History will repeat itself if you force things to go your way. I’m sure you know that well.”

 

“And who will Yunho cheat with? A dead corpse? Go to sleep, Ilwoo.” Sujin replied, walking out of the room.

 

Yunho was pushed into his dark room before the door closes. Yunho immediately turn around, pushing the door to try and have the door open.

 

“I suggest you take a rest, Young Master.” The guard on the other side of the door said. Yunho punched the door as a reply.

 

A few minutes of staying in the dark, he the lights and head to his windows. He tried to force it open but it was locked too. He sat down on the bed, taking out his phone before calling Changmin.

 

“Whoever this is, I will kill you tomorrow morning.”

 

“Changmin, I’m locked inside my room. Get me out.” Yunho said, informing his friend on his situation.

 

“You’re in your room? But...I’m in your room. Where are you, dude?”

 

“Not that room. I’m in my old room!” Yunho said, pissed at himself on the fact that he called Changmin to save him.

 

“How the hell did you get locked inside your own room? Nobody’s at home? Maybe you can try like unlocking yourself out of your room. Maybe it’s the door hinge.”

 

“Changmin! Stop fooling around. My father lock me in here.”

 

“You mean like that time?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“Oh no, dude. I don’t want to get beaten up again. I broke my rib because of that.”

 

“I know…”

 

“Find someone else. When it comes to your father locking you up, it’s a bad thing to interfere with.”

 

“You’re useless. Go back to sleep.” Yunho said, hanging up.

 

He had the urge to throw the phone across the room but that just means that his chance of contacting someone for help will be slimmer.   

 

Sender: That Yunnie

Time: 04/10/2013 00:36:45

 

Jaejoong ah...sleeping?

Jaejoong was still sitting on his bed, wondering how would things change in his last few days when the phone vibrated.

Sender: My Jaejoong

Time: 04/10/2013 00:38:12

 

I’m not. How did it go?

 

Yunho sigh seeing the reply that came. He laid down on his bed, deciding to get comfortable in his room.

 

Sender: That Yunnie

Time: 04/10/2013 00:41:29

 

There’s a few complications. Let’s hope for the best, hmm?

 

Sender: My Jaejoong

Time: 04/10/2013 00:45:51

 

Yunho yah, let’s stop this.

 

A call came in a few seconds after Jaejoong had sent his last reply.

 

“Yunho ah.” Jaejoong called, knowing clearly that it was Yunho on the other end.

 

“You can’t do that. We promised each other, Jae.”

 

“We were not meant for each other, Yunho ah. I’m going to leave you very soon. As much as I don’t want you to be with someone else, you deserve your own happiness after me.”

 

“And you think marrying your brother will bring me that happiness?”

 

“Of course that may not happen. Just like my father said, you can separate with him once your company is gaining profit. Then, you can find your own happiness.”

 

“Everything of me is on you, Jae ah. I can never find someone like you again.”

 

“I know...but you can always try, Yunho. I’m sorry for everything.”

 

“Don’t apologise. We were rash but we both wanted it to happen. I love you, Jaejoong ah.”

 

“I love you too.” Jaejoong sniffed, trying hard not to sound like he was crying.

 

He immediately hangs up, burying his head in his knees and sobbing loudly.

 

“I love you so much.” Yunho mumbled, speaking into the phone when he heard that the call had ended. Yunho grabbed a pillow, covering his face with it as he felt hot tears running down his cheeks.

 

“I love you.” They both whispered into the dark, empty night.