KyungMi and Taemin a.k.a. The little version of JongMi

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 40

Taemin’s Point of View

 

In SHINee’s Suite..

 

            “Aish!!! KyungMi probably thinks I’m an idiot!!” I did a face palm.

            “Haha.. She doesn’t think you’re an idiot.” Jonghyun nudged me.

            “Yeah, but I accidently kissed her!!!” I did another face palm.

            “By the way, how’d that happen?” Jonghyun asked.

FLASHBACK

            “KyungMi!” I yelled

KyungMi turned around and waved “hi”.

            “Annyeong.” She said in her soft voice.

            “Annyeong, where are you going?” I asked.

            “The beach.” She said.

            “Oh me too! We can walk together.” I smiled at her.

            “Araso.” She smiled back.

*Wow, she’s so cute…*

            We walked quietly until I asked a question.

            “Do you have a boyfriend?”

            “Nope, why?” She asked.

            “Just wondering..” My head was yelling “YES!! SHE’S SINGLE!!!”

            “Oh okay… Do you have a girlfriend?” She asked.

            “Nope, why?” I said giving the same answer.

            “Just wondering..” She also responded.

            “Do you like anyone?” I asked.

            “Nope… I’m not focusing in a relationship right now.. I really want to get into a university..”

            “Oh…”

            “Well, I got to go find my big brother..” She waved and was about to walk when she tripped. I tried to catch her but I ended up falling and we accidently kissed! She was shocked and pushed me away.

            “Oh my gosh!! I’m so sorry!! I didn’t mean to do it!! I’m so sorry.” I kept apologizing but she couldn’t say anything..

            “I’m really sorry!!” I bowed.

            She stood up then walked away.

END OF FLASHBACK

            “That’s not bad.. It was an accident..” Jonghyun messed my hair.

            “Do you think I have a chance with her?” I asked.

            “Yes, I think you do.” Jonghyun said. “Unless… you made a stupid mistake then she’ll break up with you.. Then when you go on vacation with her you see her hugging another guy and noticed she’s freakin smiling at him when she should be smiling at you..” Jonghyun started to mumble.

            “Okay??” I was perplexed..

            “Oh.. but other than that you have a chance with her.” Jonghyun smiled then walked away..

After he walked away…

            “We’ve got to get EunMi back with him…. Soon…” I rolled my eyes then played with my Nintendo DS to play POKEMON!!!! YEAAAHH!!!! PIKACHU, I’M COMING TO PLAY NOW!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

KyungMi’s Point of View

 

EunMi unnie’s suite..

 

After telling EunMi the incident that happened with the kiss..

            “Hmm… He stole my first kiss..” I touched my lips.

            “But he didn’t mean to.” EunMi unnie explained while washing the dishes.

            “Your right… I feel like a jerk for just walking out like that when he apologized.” I did a face palm.

            “It’s not your fault, it’s because you were just so shocked when he kissed you. I remembered when that happened to me and I ended up slapping the guy…” EunMi unnie then trailed off.

            “Oh..” Was all I said. “Do you think I have a chance with him?”

            “I’m sure you do.” She smiled..

            “But remember this… when you fall for him, make sure he doesn’t end up kissing another girl during Valentne’s Day .. Then the next day acts as if you didn’t even see what you saw and makes you feel like a complete idiot!!” EunMi unnie started to wash the dishes… furiously..

            “Okay??” I was really confused.

            “But…. Other than that… I think you have a chance with him.” She looked at me.

            “Thanks..I’m going to go now.. My older brother is waiting for me.” I stood up.

            “Oh araso, tell Joon and your parents I said “Hi”.”

            “Okay! Bye unnie!! You’re the best!” I hugged her.

            “Bye!!” I waved.

When I walked I looked down and started to think when I bumped into someone.

            “Oh I’m sorry!!!” the person bowed.

            “It’s alright..” I stood up and saw Taemin.

            “Oh KyungMi! Annyeong!” Taemin smiled.

            “Annyeong!” I smiled back..

            “Umm… How are you?” Taemin asked.

            “Good, you?”

            “Good..”

            “Oh… that’s.. good..” I couldn’t think of anything to say… It started to become silent then that’s when the atmosphere started to become awkward… until I said

            “Umm Taemin.”

            “Yeah.” He looked at me.

            “I’m sorry for acting like a jerk and walking away when you said sorry.” I bowed.

            “You’re saying “sorry” to me?” Taemin asked.

            “Yeah, I felt like a jerk to just walk out like that. I’m really “sorry”.” I said again.

            “Wow… I’m so happy now.. I thought you hated me and thought I was an idiot..” Taemin smiled.

            “No, I was just shocked that I couldn’t say anything…” I grinned.

            “Oh okay… Well, I’m glad that’s over with.”

            “Umm.. but I’m just wondering because EunMi started telling me about to be careful to fall in love because the person that you might fall in love with will end up kissing another girl on Valentine’s Day??? Do you know anything about that?” I asked.

            “Ohhh… You know Jonghyun right?” Taemin asked. I responded by nodding my head.

            “Well Jonghyun and EunMi used to be boyfriend and girlfriend until that incident that happened on Valentine’s day… Now they’re not together which is why we’re on vacation because we’re trying to get them back together..” Taemin explained.

            “Ohhh, that’s nice of you guys! I noticed Jonghyun and EunMi were looking at each other weird..” I started to remember..

            “Yeah… They need to really get back together..” Taemin said.

            “I wish I can help..” I sighed.

            “Oh.. Let’s ask EunHye!!! Where’s her room?” Taemin asked. I pointed when he grabbed my hand dragged me.

EunMi unnie needs my help!! Don’t worry!! I’ll do whatever I can to help you and Jonghyun to get back together.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
So how'd you guys like it? Sorry for the really late update. School is getting pretty hectic!!! AISH!! Thank you subscribers so much for your support and thank you for your sweet comments!!! I hope you guys like this chappie!! You guys wanted to know what happened and you guys wanted KyungMi and Taemin's point of view so here it is!!! TA-DA!!! Hope you guys have a sweet day~ Saranghae~ NINJA~ HIYAAA!!! QK