Getting Ready!

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 29

EunMi’s point of View

 

            “HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!” I heard Jonghyun yell through the phone.

            “Oh.. Happy valentine’s day.” I said

            “Baby, there’s a party today and I was wondering if you want to come. You can bring your friends along.” He said.

            “Oh.. alright..” I drank some water.

            “Soo…” Jonghyun’s voice changed.

            “What?’ I asked.

            “Aren’t you going to say something to me?” He asked.

            “Say what?” I was confused.

            “It starts with an “I” and ends with “you”.” He gave me a hint.

            “I hate you?” I joked.

            “Hahah.. Very funny. Come on baby. Say it!” I heard his pouty voice over the phone.

            “Nope.” I drank some more water.

            “Awww… You kissed me and went on a date with me now all you have to say is “I love you”. It isn’t that hard.” Jonghyun sighed.

            “Okay.. I’ll say it.” I said.

            “REALLY?!” He was shocked.

            “Nope! GOTCHA!! Bye!” I hung up first.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Few hours later…

 

            “EUNMI!! COME ON, YOU HAVE TO WEAR THIS DRESS!” EunHye Dragged me by the feet while I was holding unto the door.

            “NO!! WHY CAN’T I WEAR PANTS AND A T-SHIRT!! YOU GUYS ALREADY PICKED MY OUTFIT FOR MY DATE!! THAT’S ENOUGH SHOPPING!! I’M TIRED!!” I yelled.

            “But EunMi, the party is today.” EunHye pulled my legs more.

            “YAH! I TOLD YOU “No”!!!" I yelled.

            “EunMi!” She said.

            “You are going to be in a dress no matter what you say or else!!” Eunhye gave a scary look.

            “E-eunhye?” I asked with a scared face.

            “YOU WILL WEAR A DRESS!” Her evil eyes stare me down..

            “O-okay..” I stuttered.  

            “YAY!! Now let’s put you in a dress!!” EunHye grabbed my hand then dragged me out of the room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun’s Point Of View

 

            “HYUNG!!! WAKE UP!! YOU NEED TO GET READY!!!” Minho slapped my back.

            “Aish.. I’m tired…” I yawned.

            “Yah! It’s the Valentine’s day party. Don’t you want to look nice for EunMi?” Minho asked.

            “Ne, but not right now..” I yawned then walked to the closet.

            “YAH!! GET UP!!” Minho used his flaming charisma.

            “Heh heh.. Okay, I’ll get ready…” I stood up and waited for Minho to leave the room so I closed he door then laid on my bed.

            “JONGHYUN!! GET READY NOW!! I KNOW YOU ARE LAYING ON YOUR BED!!” Minho yelled.

            “Sorry!! I’ll get ready!!” I went to my closet then picked the nicest outfit.

            “Okay! I can’t wait to see EunMi…” I smiled.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon’s Point of View

 

            “Aww… EunMi!! You look so cute!!!” I clapped my hands.

            “You guys are torturing me..” EunMi crossed her arms.

            “Don’t worry EunMi.. You’ll thank us later… sometime…” EunHye smiled.

            “You guys are very weird..” YunJi was reading her book.

            “Yeah.... sure..” EunMi rolled her eyes.

            “I bet Jonghyun is going to be drooling over you!!” EunHye laughed.

            “Sure…” EunMi said sarcastically.

            “Oooo I bet guys are going to flirt with you then Jonghyun’s going to get jealous and then beat those guys!!” EunHye clapped her hands.

            “Come on!! Let’s go!! We’re going to be late for the party!!!” Taeyeon rushed us.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!! I updated todday!! Are you guys happy?! I hope you guys are!! Sorry this isn't my best chappie!!! Oh I want you guys to check out my new story "Why Didn't You Tell Me?!" It's a Minho fanfic so for all those Minho lovers. Why don't you check it out?! Okay well I'll probably update later!! Hope you guys have a sweet day!