EunMi's Perfect Outfit!!

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 27

EunHye’s Point of View

       

        “What outfit should we let her wear? EunMi turn around.” I said acting like a fashion designer.

        “What are you? A fashion designer?!” She turned around.

        “Yes. I’m your fashion designer and stop complaining!” I smacked her head.

        “Ow ow ow!” She rubbed her head.

        “I think we should make her wear a skirt or… probably a dress?” Taeyeon suggested.

        “What’s with skirts.. Why can’t I wear jeans and a t-shirt?” EunMi crossed her arms.

        “Because that’s what you always wear and you barely wear skirts plus some of the skirts you wear makes you look like an old person..” I explained.

        “Whatever..” EunMi rolled her eyes.

        “Oh and Jonghyun will be surprised if you wear something so cute!!” Taeyeon was so excited.

        “Well we better stop talking and start go shopping!!” I dragged EunMi.

The first store we went had cute dresses and skirts. We threw EunMi in the changing room and threw outfits for her. We picked 2 outfits out of the 5 we chose. 

Outfit 1

Outfit 2

We kept looking for clothes… It was very difficult. We went to store #35, it had a variety of skirts so we pushed EunMi to the changing room again and piled so many outfits on her. Apparently, we only liked one outfit on her..

Outfit 3 

We took a break and talked for a little bit. EunMi kept complaining that she wanted to sleep.

“Yah! Shut up! We’re almost done!!” My eyebrow twitched while I ate my noodles.

“Ugh! Why can’t you guys make up your mind and pick an outfit for me to wear!!” EunMi ate some food.

“We will so stop your complaining, araso?!” I gave her my most evil glare. She gave in with a sigh.

 

We went to the 40th store and found some of the cutest outfits that would suit EunMi. When we looked over EunMi she was playing games on her phone. Taeyeon and I both did a face palm when she looked at us.

            “What?” She asked.

            “Just, just go back and play your game.” I sighed.

            “Okay.. Weirdos..” She went back to her game.

            “It’s a good thing we’re going shopping for her.. She would probably pick a horrible outfit…” Taeyeon smiled.

            “Yeah, let’s show Jonghyun that EunMi can look cute.” We found an outfit and dragged her to the changing room. We waited until we heard her talking to someone on the phone. It was probably Jonghyun.

            “Yah! KIM EUNMI!! COME OUT AND LET US SEE YOUR OUTFIT!!!” I yelled and knocked on the door.

            “Okay! WAIT A MINUTE!!” She opened the door. Taeyeon and I both smiled at each other.

Outfit 4

           “What?” She asked.

            “It’s the outfit!” We both clapped.

            “Oh yay!” She said with sarcasm.

            “Yah! We worked hard on finding the perfect outfit for you.. We went to 40 stores!! You should be thankful!” I glared at her.

            “Well, thank you..” She muttered something after that.

We went to pay for the clothes. It cost almost $250. EunMi’s face dropped at the price.

            “Yah, you better be grateful for us to be paying this for you!” I smiled.

            “No! Let me pay!” EunMi tried to get her wallet out but Taeyeon stopped her.

            “No, we want to do something nice for you since this is the first time we saw you In love!!!” I winked at EunMi.

            “YAH!! What do you mean?! I’m not in love!!” She denied it.

            “Oh whatever EunMi, you kissed Jonghyun on the lips, you cried because you cared for Jonghyun, and now you’re going on a date with him. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING?! SAYING YOU’RE NOT IN LOVE!! OH COME ON!!” I rolled my eyes.

She started blushing.                     

            “Pfft! I’m not in love with him!” She said.

            “Whatever you say..” I paid for the clothes.

            “Thanks though… for paying…” She scratched her nape.

            “No problem.. If it helps Lovey dovey EunMi, I’ll help.” I gave a playful smile.

            “Your- YAH! I told you I only like him! I’m not in love with him.” She stomped her foot.

            “I never said that you didn’t like him but oooooo!!!! YOU LIKE HIM!!!! YOU LIKE HIM!!! HEE HEE!! I’m  soooo going to tell Jonghyun!!!!” I started jumping like a little girl.

            “ANYIO!! Please!! Please!! If you tell him, he’s going to tease me for the rest of my life!!” She did a face palm.

            “Okay… fine…” I nodded.

*Hahahha.. EunMi… You should know by now that I can’t keep that as a secret!! Hee hee!!*

We went back to the condo after an exhausting day. I told EunMi to go put the outfit in her room. While she was putting her outfit away, I decided I should make a call….    

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
So how'd you guys like it?! Sorry this isn't my best chapter!! OH and I have a poll to see which outfit you guys liked. I hope you liked my choices!! Thank you very much you guys!! I really appreciate you so much! I'm really thankful to have subscribers like you!! I hope you guys have the sweetest day!! THANK YOU!!!!!