Poor EunHye... T^T

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 48

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

11:00p.m

Still at restaurant…

 

            I noticed that EunMi was getting sleepy. So I asked.

            “Tired, already?”

She yawned and rubbed her eyes. Her eyes were practically closing.

            “Want me to carry you?” I stood out of my seat.

            “A-nyia…” She kept rubbing her eyes. I ignored it.

            “Go on my back.” I told her.

She didn’t say anything and went on my back.

            “Jonghyun…. You..” She stopped so I looked at her, she was sleeping.

            “We’re going to go now.” I said to everyone.

            “Araso… Bye~” Key waved.

            “Bye!” Everyone waved in unison.

EunMi kept mumbling in her sleep but I couldn’t understand what she was saying..

I went inside the elevator and stayed there thinking..

*Ahhh.. Last day here.. I wish I can stay one more day….. *Imaginary lightbulb pops up* I just had an idea..*

I went to my suite and laid EunMi on the bed then called EunHye.

            “Yoboseyo. This is EunHye.” I heard her yawn.

            “Omo, are you sleeping? Mian for bothering you…” I felt bad calling her late at this hour.

            “Ani, I’m fine.. So what do you need help with, loverboy?” She asked.

            “Can you bring EunMi’s stuff in my room?” I asked.

            “Wae? Is she sleeping there?” I asked.

            “I want to stay here for one more day and yeah.. and…” I scratched my nape trying to find the right words.

            “Ah.. okay.. You want EunMi and you to stay here for one more day while we leave… Is that it?” EunHye asked.

            “Neh.. Now that we’re back together, I just want to spend time with her.” I looked at EunMi’s sleeping face.

            “Okay.. so you want me to bring her stuff in your room, now?” EunHye asked.

            “ Neh.. If it doesn’t bother you.. Oh.. and can you change her into her.. pajamas…Ha ha..” My voice cracked.

            “Hahhaa.. Araso.. Trying to be a good boy.. I see..” EunHye laughed while my face turned red.

*Good thing, EunMi is sleeping… Ha.. ha… *Awkward laugh**

            “ Okay.. I’ll be there in a little bit… Bye for now..” EunHye hung up and blew out a sigh.

________________________________________________________________________________________

EunHye’s Point of View

 

20 minutes later…

 

I knocked on the door looking at my watch. Jonghyun opened the door.

            “Annyeong!” I yelled.

            “ Shhh.. EunMi is sleeping..” Jonghyun did the “Shh” sign.

            “Oh.. araso… Annyeong!” I whispered loudly.

Jonghyun’s face -.-“

            “ Well you want EunMi’s stuff or not?” I held her bags.      

            “Oh.. come in..” Jonghyun opened the door all the way.

I looked at EunMi who was practically in hibernation.. like a bear.. I cleared my throat and looked at Jonghyun.

            “ What?” He looked at me.

            “ Pajamas… changing…” I held up her pajamas.

            “ Ohh… right…” Jonghyun gave an awkward laugh.

            “ Unless you want to stay..” I lifted an eyebrow..

            “ Ani..” Jonghyun’s hands were gesturing “ No”.

            “ Sure..” I said sarcastically..

            “ I’m.. just.. gonna.. go outside.. to…” He didn’t finish his sentence and just walked out the door.

            “ EunMi, Jonghyun is a weirdo at times.. Hahha.. You fell for a weirdo..” I whispered..

            “EunHye…” She mumbled.. She was kind of awake, not really.. I think she was sleep talking.

            “ Neh.” I sat on the bed.

            “I need.. to tell you something…” Her wands were saying “ Come closer”.

I walked closer to her then she said.

            “ You’re annoying… and a weirdo…” She yawned.

My face.. -.-“

            “ Yah.. shut up and change your clothes..” I threw the pajamas on her face..

            “Mhhmmm..”

_______________________________________________________________________________________

15 minutes later…

 

She started to change. It was difficult to change her into her pajamas.. She put her pajama pants on top of her head then she put her shirt on backwards but after a while.. she finally put her pajamas the right way..

            “ Okay…” I blew a strand of hair out of my face..  I got up and organized her bags

            “Can.. I go.. to… sl-“ When I looked back, EunMi was asleep on the bed.

            “Aish.. this girl..” I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it.

            “ Is it safe to go in?” Jonghyun’s eyes were covered.

            “ Neh..” Jonghyun took his hands away from his face and he suddenly jumped back with his face all white. XoX

            “ What?!” I looked at him.

            “ W-what happened to you?!” He was freaked out..

            “ That girl…” I pointed at EunMi.. “She is not your girlfriend… she was hard to change.. I liked her better when she’s awake..” I walked out of the room.

            “S-she did that to you?!” Jonghyun stuttered.

            “Neh.. Why are you stuttering?! Do I look that horrible?!” I was going to look at a mirror in the hallway.

            “ N-not… that horrible..” Jonghyun’s voice cracked.

            “ Oh come on.. I don- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OHMYGOSH?! IS THAT ME?!” I scared myself.

            “ N-neh..”

            “ AISH!! I LOOK WORSE THAN THE GRUDGE!!! OHMYGOSH!!! I NEED TO GO TO MY SUITE NOW!!” I started to run to the elevator.

            “ Gomawo EunHye..” Jonghyun yelled.

            “ SHUDDAYAP! YOU OWE ME KIM JONGHYUN!!” I glared at him.

            “ How about a dollar?” Jonghyun was waving a dollar.

            “ YAH!! YOU THINK THAT A DOL-“ I stopped because the elevators closed on me..

            “Aish… I should make people pay for what I do for them.. Seriously… I go through a lot of trouble.. huhu..” T^T 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! Mian for not doing my ninja updates~ I've been pretty busy and there were some stuff I had to do... Yeah.. I'm sorry for disappointing you guys! I really am.. Darn you school!! I have to bring them up! Huhuhu..T^T I'm going to update again today so wait for it~ There are many ideas I have for this story~ Woot woot~ Hope you enjoy this chappie~ Hope you all have a sweet day~

Oh and I want to thank Artsy Asian Crew for my new poster~ The other one got deleted... T^T Hope you guys like the poster~ Thank Artsy Asian Crew~