SHINee Family

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 5

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

I waved EunMi “goodbye”. She just ignored me and kept walking.

        “Hyung, how come you like her? It doesn’t look like she likes you..” Taemin asked.

        “She doesn’t like me yet! She’ll soon realize that she really likes me.” I smiled and closed the door.

        “Oh okay.. So isn’t it like that saying… Opposites attract?” Key asked.

        “Exactly!” I snapped my fingers.

        “Oh okay... You know Jonghyun.. for some reason..  I picture you as a stalker.” Onew said that randomly.

        “How can I be a stalker?” I lifted an eyebrow.

        “You’re always following that girl.. If I were that girl I would be creep out right now” Onew suddenly had shivers.

        “YAH! Shut up! No one asked you!” I slapped his head.

        “No hitting! That’s very rude! Say sorry!” Key was acting like a mom.

        “Fine… Sorry Onew..” I crossed my arms.

        “It’s okay.” He smiled but I knew behind that smile he was mocking me.. I glared at Onew.

        “NOOO! PIKACHU FAINTED! STAY ALIVE PIKACHU! STAY ALIVE!” Taemin randomly shouted at his DS.

        “Taemin, geez.. calm down. It’s just a game.” I rubbed my temples.

        “JUST A GAME?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I’M TRYING TO BECOME A POKEMON MASTER AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IT’S JUST A GAME! I NEED MY PIKACHU!” Taemin was shouting so loud Minho woke up… that’s not good.

        “TAEMIN, SHUT UP! I’M TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP!” He yelled which made us quiet.

        “Taemin… next time don’t yell because you’re going to wake up Minho again..” I whispered to Taemin.

        “Okay… but next time, don’t interrupt me when I’m in a battle. You’ll make me lose focus.” Taemin’s eyes were staring at the DS screen.

I went to my room and did my homework. I was having some trouble but I eventually finished it. I was bored… I started to think about EunMi…

        “I miss you now..” I pouted.

        “So.. you miss her now… and she only left an hour ago.” Onew passed by my room.

        “YAH! Shut up! You know I really like her!” I threw a pillow but missed.

        “Hahahaha!! FAIL!” He made a funny face. I threw another pillow but it missed… again.. so I threw pens and pencils but they missed.

*Gosh, I’m bad at aiming…*

        “Hahahaha!! EPIC FAIL! Jonghyun you ! Chicken lover is the master! You can never defeat me!!! Mwahahaha!!” Onew is good.. I crossed my arms and mumbled.

        “Stupid.. Onew…” I kept mumbling.    

        “WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!” Key yelled.

        “What?!” I said forgetting about Onew.

        “What’s with all these pillows, pens and pencils?!” Key did a home alone face.

        “It’s his fault!” Onew and I pointed to each other and yelled in unison.

        “I don’t care who’s fault it is! CLEAN IT UP!” He yelled.

*Uh-oh…. Mother Key is at it again….*

        “Yes Ma’am!” We saluted. We cleaned up the mess and did the usual. I was so bored when someone said

        “That’s just sad.”

        “What?” I looked and saw Onew… again.

        “When you're bored I bet you’re thinking of her again..” He sat next to me.

        “No! I’m not…” I slapped his head.

        “No hitting!” Key passed by us.

        “Sorry!” I yelled.

        “Do you like her that much?” Onew asked.

        “Yeah… I don’t know why but I sometimes get nervous around her unlike all the other girls. She’s really beautiful. She’s smart. I don’t know what else to say..” I smiled.

        “But doesn’t she hate you?” Onew asked.

        “Opposites attract..” Key walked by us again holding the laundry.

Onew did an “o” face.

            "Yep!” I smiled.

It got quiet after a while… then it became awkward..

        “Well… I’m going to sleep now.. “ I stood up and walked towards my room. I jumped on the bed and laid there when I thought of something.

        “I KNOW WHAT TO DO TOMORROW!” 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hahah!! Cliffhanger!! Don't worry the next chappie should be up soon! So how'd you guys like it? Hope you don't think I'm being random with SHINee members just randomly talking! Well, I'm going to go write again! PIKACHU~