The Crazy Friends

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

EunMi’s Point of View     

        

         I pretended to sleep when Jonghyun opened the door. As soon as I heard the door closed, I checked to see if Jonghyun was leaving. He was about to leave when he stopped for a moment; I froze and held my breath. He suddenly left and I blew out a sigh. I changed my clothes and strolled out of SHINee’s Dorm.

         “Yes… Finally free…” I coughed but as soon as I turned around I saw Taeyeon, EunHye and YunJi looking at me, crossing their arms.

         “Where do you think you’re going?” Taeyeon asked tapping her fingers.

Crappp… Why?! This close! This close into escaping…

         “Oh… I was just going to go…” I ran away as fast as I can but they stopped me and brought me back in the SHINee Dorm.

         “I’m not sick!!” I sneezed.

         “Yes.” Taeyeon put me down on Jonghyun’s bed. “You are.” She wiped her sweat.

         “It’s a good thing Jonghyun called us and told us what happened. We came in just in time.” YunJi patted my head.

         “YAH! I’m not sick, he’s lying to you!!!” I sneezed again.

         “Yeah, says the girl who’s saying she’s not sick.” Eunhye rolled her eyes. “I’ll find an extra blanket.”

         “I’m not lying!” I sneezed again.

         “Yeah… and I’m a dancing kangaroo that can juggle five bowling balls.” YunJi sat in a chair reading her book, as usual.

         “Yah… Shut up!” I gave the death glare.

         “Shut up won’t make me shut up, you do know that?” YunJi looked at me.

         “Ugh… I hate this.” I crossed my arms and blew a strand of hair out of my face.

         “Here’ s an extra blanket.” EunHye covered me in the blanket.

         “I told you-“ I started coughing so much that my throat started to hurt. Taeyeon felt my forehead.

         “Aiyaaa! You have a fever!! EunMi!!!” Taeyeon started going in “Mother mode”. “EunHye, get EunMi some medicine!”

         “Aww what? I just got her the blanket! Why can’t you let YunJi do it?” EunHye pointed at YunJi.

“Because I asked you! IS EUNHYE HER NAME? I DON’T THINK SO!!” Taeyeon yelled. “Now, GO. GET. IT.” Taeyeon did her scary voice.

“FINE!!” EunHye stormed off finding the medicine mumbling words.

I laughed a little but started coughing again so I decided to lay down again. I felt my eyelids were getting heavy and before you know it, I fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon’s Point of View

 

         “Aiyaa… Pabo!” I said while looking at the sleeping EunMi.

         “She doesn’t like being sick that’s why.” YunJi flipped a page from her book.

         “Yeah… I guess so.” Taeyeon sighed.

         “I’m here with the med…i…cine…” She stopped then looked at EunMi. “ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ARE YOU… ”

         “Beep.” YunJi covered EunHye’s mouth for a second then took it off.

         “ME?” She glared at me.

         “How was I supposed to know she was going to sleep?” I walked out of the room.