The Final Plan of Operation JongMi Part 1

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 45

EunMi’s Point of View

The next day…

 

*Aish! Yesterday, I think I was having fun with Jonghyun… EunMi, are you still mad at this guy? Anyia? Neh? Am I still mad at him? I still love him…. How can I? Aish! Pabo*

            “EunMi!” Taeyeon and KyungMi came running towards me. I smiled and hugged both of them.

            “Where were you guys, yesterday?” I asked.

            “We both went to the beach..Wae?” Taeyeon asked.

            “Oh I was looking for you guys… You guys should’ve told me that you went to the beach. I wanted to go too…” I pouted.

            “Omo, we’re sorry… You were still sleeping and we didn’t want to wake you up..” Taeyeon smiled.

            “By waking me up, don’t you mean dragging me out of bed and tackling me on the floor.” I lifted and eyebrow..

            “Psshhhhh…. Nahhh… What makes you say I’m going to do sucha  thing?” She asked.

            “Well because when I went on my date with “Him”, you guys brought me to the mall and brought I mean dragging me out of bed and tackling me. Plus, before Valentine’s Day you guys did the same thing.” I explained.

            “Okay, okay.. I got it.. and why do you have to call “Jonghyun”, “him”? I mean, he has a name  you know..” Taeyeon asked which made make this face.. –.-“

            “Because… of reasons…” I sighed…

            ‘Oh okay… Well, enough of this chit-chat! We need to do some shopping for KyungMi!” Taeyeon threw her fist in the air.

            “Oh wae?” I asked.

            “Because Taemin asked KyungMi on a date~” Taeyeon sang while KyungMi blushed.

            “Omo, really?!” My eyes widened.

            “Unnie, I thought I should give Taemin a chance, just like what you said.” She smiled. I messed up her hair and said

            “That’s my little dongsaeng..”

            “Unnie, what about you? Why don’t you give Jonghyun a chance?” I felt frozen when she asked that…

            “Unnie? Gwenchana?” She asked.

            “Umm.. Let’s go shopping!” I changed the subject..

We went to the mall ad went shopping but it seemed like I was the one who was going to buy something. I got a really nice dress...

            “Unnie, you should come with me with my date because my Omma and Appa won’t let me go on a date unless you’re with me.” KyungMi said.

            “Oh okay~” I smiled.

            “Well I got to get KyungMi some make-up… She’s going to have an extreme make over~” Taeyeon sang.

            “Oh okay.. Well bye byes!” I waved.

            “Bye bye~” They both said in unison.

I walked when I saw YunJi at the salon. She was getting a haircut.

            ‘Omo… Annyeong EunMi!” She waved and smiled at me.

            “Annyeong!” I walked inside.

            “Is this your friend?” A young woman came towards me and walked around me..

            “Neh~ This is the girl I was talking about. EunMi~” YunJi smiled.

            “That’s EunMi! She’s so beautiful!” The woman pinched my cheeks little baby. She has some pretty sharp nails because my cheeks started to hurt when she let go of my cheeks. The lady dragged me to a chair and told me to stay there. She started to fix my hair. She curled my hair

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

After an hour….

 

            “YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS!” She said in English.

            “Wow…” was all YunJi said.

            “Woah…” My eyes widened. “That’s me?” I pointed at the mirror.

            “Neh~ You’re so pretty, EunMi!” YunJi smiled.

I couldn’t recognize myself. I looked so different.

            “Kamsa Hamnida~” I bowed.

            “Your welcome, Honey~” She hugged me. “Call me~ HyeRi unnie, araso~” She hugged me tighter..

            “A-araso…” I tried to breathe.

            “Good job~” She patted my head then put some hairspray.

I waved goodbye to HyeRi and YunJi and walked around again. I went to the food court when I saw Onew, Taemin, and Minho.

I waved at them. They looked confused and were looking at each other. I came up to them and said.

            “It’s me! EunMi!” I pointed at myself.

            “E-eunmi?! Is that you?! WAH! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!” Taemin hugged me.

            “Wow, we couldn’t recognize you. You looks so pretty.” Minho smiled.

            “Neh~ They couldn’t but for me. I could because I’m awesome like that.” He gave a confident look when Minho slapped the back of his head.

            “Shut up and eat your chicken.” Minho’s eyebrow twitched.

Onew gave a mehrong to Minho and ate his chicken.

            “So.. I heard someone asked some girl on a date today..” I looked at Taemin.

            “Oh really because I asked someone on a date today too!” Taemin smiled. It became quiet and Minho, Onew, and I sighed.

            “She meant you, Taemin..” Minho sighed.

            “OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Okay! Then yep! I did!” Taemin smiled.

We all laughed.

            “So what time is the date?” I asked.

            “6 p.m. Wae?” Taemin asked.

            “6p.m.? Isn’t that like in an hour?!”

            “OH MY GOSH IT IS!! I NEED TO GET READY!!!!” Taemin went ninja and ran out the doors while Minho was dragging Onew who was eating his 10th piece of chicken…

I ran to the hotel and ran to my suite. I decided to wear my dress that I bought and called KyungMi. She told me that I was going to meet her at the lobby. When I was done calling KyungMi, EunHye came through the door with Joon.

            “Annyeong Eunhye and Joon!” I bowed. They both looked astonished.

            “Wow, you look amazing!” They both said in harmony.

            “Thank you~” I curtsied.

            “BUT YOU ARE NOT FINISHED BECAUSE YOU NEED TO PUT SOME MAKE-UP!” EunHye grabbed my hand then pulled me into the bathroom. She put some eyeliner, a little bit of foundation, and the final touch was lipstick.

            “Ta-Da~ Now, you’re finished!” She smiled.

            “Thanks EunHye but… why does it seem like I’m the one whose going on a date…” I started to wonder.

*This is pretty weird because I went shopping and got a really nice dress, I got my hair done, and now I have make-up on. Something’s not right…*

            “Well, you see.. KyungMi and Taemin are going to dress nice for their date and it wouldn’t be right if they saw you dressing all crappy.” EunHye explained.

            “Oh okay? Thanks for complimenting me the way I dress, EunHye..”

            “Your welcome.. Well you better go..” EunHye pushed me out of the bathroom.

            “Okay.. Bye!” I waved when I almost tripped.

            “Careful EunMi! You don’t want to fall on your face!” Joon laughed.

            “Haha… Very funny!” I gave a mehrong to Joon.

            “Come on, I’ll take you to the lobby..” Joon offered a hand.

            “Oh.. okay.” I held his hand.

We both went to the elevator and stood there waiting.

            “Ahh… My little sister is growing up..” Joon sighed.

            “Hahha.. Yep, she is..” I smiled.

            “I hope Taemin can take good care of her.” Joon was tapping his foot.

            “Don’t worry, he will! I know Taemin. He’s a good guy!” I patted Joon’s back.

            “Hahha… Alright..” Joon gave grinned at me.

DING~

            “Oh here we are~” Joon sang.

            “Dork~” I sang back.

Joon gave me a mehrong. I saw KyungMi waiting. She looked so beautiful.

            “UNNIE~” She ran to me and hugged me. “You looked so pretty!”

            “You too, KyungMi! Heehee!” I hugged her back.

            “Well I got to go... Appa called me.. bye!” He waved and ran out the doors.

            “Shall we go?” I asked.

            “Yes, we shall~” We walked to a very fancy restaurant and walked inside.

            “Omo, where’s Taemin?” I asked.

            “He’s here.. SHINee is performing today..” She smiled. “Your table is right next to mine.” She pointed.

            “Oh.. okay..” I sat down on the table where KyungMi pointed.

We waited for an hour until a man went up on stage and introduced SHINee. I looked and saw that SHINee was dressed in tuxedos. They sang Ring Ding Dong, Juliette, and Jojo. KyungMi looked at each other clapped every performance. After Jojo, Jonghyun grabbed the microphone and said

            “Umm… I’d like to dedicate this song to someone out there who I loved very much but I accidently made a mistake. I ended up hurting her. I felt like an idiot so I wrote a song about it..” Jonghyun was staring at me the whole time he said that.

*Could it be? Was he talking about me? Did he really say that? Did he actually say that?*

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! Do you guys miss my cliffhangers?! I hope you do because here's one!! Mwahahha! Thanks you guys! I told you! I would update again!!!! Hope you guys like this chappie! I worked really hard on it.. I know my writing has been for the past couple of days. Sorry! I will work harder! Hope you guys have a sweet day~