An Actual Kiss?!

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 24

Yoogeun’s Point of View

 

I doesn’t want to wake up Omma so I wake up Appas. I walk to Appa’s room.

        “APPA!” I screamed.

        “APPA!” I screamed louder.

Appas woke up because I used my Power Ranger powers.

        “Yoogeun, did you and Omma sleep well?” Appa Jonghyun asked.

        “NE! Omma needs more sleep!” I smiled.

        “So why did you wake us up first?” Appa Minho asked.

        “I don’t want to wake up, Omma.” I clapped my hands.

        “How much do you love Omma?” Appa Taemin asked.

        “THIS MUCH!” I made my arms big.

        “Aww.. so cute. How much do you love Appas?” I made me arms a little smaller.

        “EHH?! ONLY THAT MUCH!” Appa Minho shocked.

        “Ne.” I smiled.

        “So you love Omma more than your Appas?!” Taemin tilted his head.

        “NE!” I keep smiling.

        “By the way, where’s Omma?” Appa Jonghyun asked.

        “In theother room.” I pointed.

        “Okay, I’m going to wake up Omma.” Appa Jonghyun stand up.

        “You going to make Omma mad.” I put my hands on my hips.

        “No, she won’t.” Appa Jonghyun said.

        “Uh-huh!”

        “Nu-Uh!”

        “Uh-huh!”

        “Nu-Uh!”

        “Uh-huh!”

        “Nu-Uh!”

        “THAT’S ENOUGH!” Appa Onew woke up.

I got scared.

        “I’m trying to sleep and you guys are arguing about EunMi? Just share the girl! NOW LET ME SLLEEP!!!!” Appa Onew was mad.

        “Okay, I’m going to wake up Omma now.” Appa Jonghyun said again.

I don’t say anything or scary Appa Onew is going to get mad. I just play with Appa Minho and Appa Taemin.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

I walked in the room where EunMi slept at. I opened the door and saw her..

        “OH MY GOD!” She yelled.

I closed the door as my face turned red.

        “WHAT THE HECK?! JONGHYUN!!! DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR BEFORE ENTERING THE ROOM!!!” She yelled..

The reason she’s yelling… she was changing her clothes when I opened the door.

        “JONGHYUN!! I’M SO GOING TO HURT YOU AS SOON AS I FINISH CHANGING!!!” She yelled.

I swallowed hard. I was about to run away when she opened the door then she tackled me on the floor then pinned me.

        “KIM JONGHYUN! WHAT DID YOU SEE?!” She yelled.

        “I didn’t see anything..” I said innocently.

        “LIAR!! I AM G-“ We were interrupted when the SHINee members and Yoogeun were staring at us.

        “Woah… What is this? Okay, if you guys are going to do it. Go to another room because there’s two babies watching this you know.” Minho covered Yoogeun’s eyes while Key covered Taemin’s eyes.

        “YAH! I’M NOT A BABY!” Taemin slapped Key’s hands out of the way.

        “We aren’t doing it.. an accident happened.” I explained still pinned on the floor.

        “An accident that shouldn’t have happened because someone had to open the door without knocking.” She looked at me on the words she emphasized.

        “I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.” EunMi wasn’t that strong. I could’ve switched places with her. I could’ve pinned her instead but I don’t mind..

        “YAH!! YOU’RE STILL GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!!” She kept yelling and yelling when she finally stopped..

        “Are you done?” I asked.

        “Huh?” she tilted her head.

        “Are you done yelling?” I asked again.

        “Uhh.. yeah..” After she said that. I switched places and pinned her on the floor. She was shocked.

        “How did you do that?!” She squirmed.

        “You’re not that strong.” I kissed her forehead.

        “Aish! Dang it!” She squirmed.

        “Surprised you didn’t I?” I smiled.

        “Yeah...” She started mumbling.

        “Hello? You do know we’re still here.” Key crossed his arms.

        “Appa what you doing to Omma?” Yoogeun tilted his head.

        “Yoogeunnie this is not for you to look at.” Minho carried Yoogeun out of the room and left with all the SHINee members.

        “EunMi!” I looked at her.

        “Jonghyun, you know I hate that you’re stronger than me!” She kept moving her wrists.

        “Okay, fine. I’ll let you go only if you let me kiss you.” I smiled.

        “Fine, kiss me.” She stuck out her tongue.

        “No, but it has to be on the lips!” I winked.

        “W-what?!” Her eyes widen.

        “If you want to be free, you have to let me kiss you on the lips.” She started thinking..

        “Do I have a choice?” She asked.

        “Nope!”

        “Fine… Only a quick kiss.” She said.

I started leaning towards her. She shut her eyes. I leaned closer to her when I felt her lips. The kiss felt different the other times I kissed her. Is she kissing me back?  I think she is. I kept kissing her when she moved her head to the side.

        “Okay… That’s enough.” She looked away.

        “Alright.. A deal is  a deal.” I stood up while she started to sit up.

She started fixing herself.

*Should I ask her? Did she actually kiss me back for the first time?*

        “Did you kiss me back?” I asked.

        “Well, you said I had to or else you wouldn’t let go of me so I did. I ONLY DID IT BECAUSE I HAD NO CHOICE SO DON-“ I cut her off by giving her a peck on the lips.

        “Don’t kiss me on the lips…” Her head went down.

        “Too late~” I grabbed her hand.

        “I hate you…” She sighed.

        “I love you too! Geez, you need to start saying “I love you” instead of “I hate you”.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

I'm so sorry for the late update!!! I'll update another chapter today!! I promise!!! I've been really busy with school and I need to get straight As on my classes... Sorry!!! I'll update as much as I can on the weekend. So don't be surprised seeing for chapters!!! Well anyways, hope you like this chappie!!! EUNMI FINALLY KISSED BACK!!!! OMG!!!! Hope you guys enjoy your day!!! Ninja Skills on!!! HIYAAAAA!!!! QK