The Party Part 1

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 30

JongHyun’s Point of View

 

            “EunMi!” I ran over to EunMi then kissed her on the lips.

            “Annyeong!” EunMi smiled.

            “Yah! What about us? We’re EunMi’s friends. Where’s our greeting?!” EunHye crossed her arms.

            “Oh sorry. Annyeong!” I smiled.

            “That’s better! Annyeong!” EunHye smiled.

            “OMMA!!!” EunMi smiled then ran over to her lovely baby.. Yoogeun.

            “Yoogeun!” She knelt down then hugged him.

            “Omma, where you go? I missed you!” He hugged EunMi even tighter.

            “Annyeong!” The SHINee members greeted EunMi and her friends.

            “Annyeong!” They all said.

            “You guys look great!” Minho smiled.

EunMi’s friends started to blush while EunMi was still hugging her little Yoogeun.     

            “Come on, let’s go to the party!” Taemin started jumping like crazy.

            “Alright.” Onew smiled.

            “Yoogeun… you can… let.. go..” EunMi tried to let go but Yoogeun didn’t let go so she had to carry him.

            “Aish.. darn you Yoogeun for taking EunMi away from me again.” I pouted.

            “I already went on a date with you plus I gave you a kiss so why don’t we let Yoogeun have his turn.” She smiled.    

            ‘Fine.. but only if you let me kiss you!” She was going to give me her death stare when I kissed her on the lips.

            “Aish! Darn it..” She sighed.

            “Love you~” I sang.

            “Yeah yeah..” We walked inside and started hearing the music.

The place seemed like it was a club. It had the neon lights, blasting music, and the people dancing on the dance floor.

            “Did I choose the wrong dress?” EunMi looked at what she was wearing.

            “You look beautiful as always.” I pinched her cheek.

            “Are you sure? I can change my dress.” She was about to leave when I grabbed her hand.

            “It’s alright. I like what you’re wearing.” I smiled.

            “Thanks…” After she said that I couldn’t help but stare at her necklace.

            “You’re wearing it.” I smiled.

            “Of course, I really do love it.” She smiled back.

            “YO! Over here!” Key yelled waving his arms at us to go to the table. We walked over and saw the members smiling at us. EunMi sat down still carrying Yoogeun while I sat down next to her.

            “Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!” Taemin yelled while clapping his hands.

            “Whoo~ let’s go party!” Key yelled while going on the dance floor.

            “Let me take Yoogeun out your hands. You must be tired of carrying him.” Minho got Yoogeun. Yoogeun didn’t seem to mind. He loves Minho..

            “Thanks!” She gave a small bow then started to walk with me.

            “JONGHYUN!!” I heard my name and saw BoA coming towards us.

            “I-is t-that B-Boa?” Eunmi stuttered.

            “Ne, you want to meet her?” I lifted an eyebrow. She just nodded her head.

            “Ohh! I haven’t seen you in a while!” She hugged me.

            “Yeah! I missed you!” I hugged her back.

            “Who’s your little friend?” She smiled while looking at her.

            “Oh this is my girlfriend, Kim EunMi.” I wrapped my arm around her.

            “Oh.. Girlfriend! You’re so cute!!” She smiled then hugged EunMi.

            “Oh.. t-thank y-you…” She was so nervous.

            “Oh you can call me Unnie, araso?” She seemed to like EunMi.

            “Unnie?” She tilted her head.

            “Unnie.” She stated.

            “Araso!” She smiled.

            “Good, well got to go. It’s time for BoA to go on the dance floor.” She waved goodbye then ran to the dance floor.

            “This is so cool!!” EunMi jumped like a little girl.

            “If you think that was cool let me introduce you to the whole SM Entertainment family!!” I grabbed her hand then walked over to where SNSD was at.

            “Annyeong Noonas!” I waved.

            “Annyeong!” They all said in unison. EunMi smiled.

            “Jonghyun, you’re all grown up now!” Jessica hugged me. 

            “So cute!!” Yuri pinched my cheeks.

            “Yah! I’m not a baby!!” I rubbed my cheeks.

            “Who’s your little friend?” Sooyoung asked.

            “She’s not my friend. She’s my girlfriend, Kim EunMi.” I looked at her. EunMi was really quiet.

            “Waaahh!! SO cute!!” They all went around her.

            “She’s so cute!! Awww!!!” Tiffany hugged her.

            “OMG!! You’re girlfriend is the cutest!! Why didn’t you tell us?! We want to know how it all happened!!” Yoona clapped her hands.

            “EunMi, you can explain it to them. I need to see my hyungs, araso?” I gave her my charming smile.

            “Oh araso.” Her voice seemed so small.

            “Love you~” I kissed her on the lips.

            “WAAAHHH!! SO CUTE!!! Come on EunMi you need to do a loooooottt of explaining.” Hyoyeon pushed EunMi to their table.

I walked over to my hyungs.

            “Annyeong!” I waved my hands.

            “Oh Jonghyun!! How are you?!” Donghae hyung asked.

            “Good!” We did a handshake.

            “I heard you have a girlfriend..” Sungmin whispered.

            “Who told?” I asked.

            “BoA noona!” KyuHyun walked towards me.

            “So it’s true!! Haha!!” Shindong nudged me.

            “Yeah, it’s true..Heh heh” I scratched my nape.

            “Let’s celebrate!” Heechul cheered.

After a while..

            “Okay, see you!” I waved “goodbye”. I was walking when a couple of girls came up to me.

            “Hey Jonghyun… do you know what I like..” She played with my hair.

            “No.. and I don’t care so sorry.” I walked around them.

            “Aww… You don’t want to have fun?” She grabbed my tie.

            “No, I already have a girlfriend. So stop flirting with me.” I walked around them. They didn’t even bother me after I said that.

            “Do you want some water?” A random waiter came up to me.

            “Sure, thanks.” I got some water and drank all of it. It tasted funny at first but after a few gulps it tasted normal. I had the urge to drink more and more when the waiter ran out of water…

______________________________________________________________________________________________

EunMi’s Point of View

 

            “Ahhh!! REALLY!!!” Yoona came closer.

            “Ne..” I nodded my head.

            “Whaaa… I’m so jealous of you.. Not so many guys do those kind of things these days..” Taeyeon sighed.

            “ I wish I had a guy like that. You’re very lucky.” Yuri sighed. All of a sudden they were a little depressed.

            “I’m sure you guys will find your Mr. perfect because you guys are really beautiful.” They all awed after I said that.

            “EunMi, we like you. We hope that you and Jonghyun stay together.” Tiffany smiled.

            “Thanks.” I smiled back.

*They’re all so nice to me.. I’m so happy that I finally have Unnies to look up to, to tell my problems, and to just have fun with… This makes me so happy.*

            “EunMi! Yoogeun wants you!” Minho came running to me.

            “He says he wants to go outside with Omma.” He gave him to me.

            “Oh araso.. I’ll be right back,” I bowed then carried Yoogeun outside.

            “Omma, how are you?” Yoogeun asked while we were walking outside.

            “Good, how are you?” I asked.

            “Good! Omma, do you love Jonghyun appa?” Yoogeun asked.

            “Why do you ask that question? I was shocked by the question.

            “Because Jonghyun appa says “I love you” to Omma but Omma doesn’t say “I love you” back.” Yoogeun’s was so cute on how he explained it.

            “Ohh.. well.. I love Jonghyun appa.. but it’s hard to say..” I sighed.

            “Why it’s hard to say?” Yoogeun tilted his head.

            “Because “I love you” means you actually love the person and you won’t do anything to hurt them. You’ll love that person.. Omma is scared of doing something bad to Jonghyun appa. She’s not so sure if she’s ready to say “I love you”..” Yoogeun looked confused which made me laugh.

            “Yoogeun will learn this when he’s bigger..” I kissed his cheek.

            “Okay.. Omma, I want to see Jonghyun appa.” Yoogeun smiled.

            “Omo, do you like Jonghyun appa now?” I asked.

            “Ne, he makes Omma smile pretty.” Yoogeun gave a cute smile.

            “Haha.. araso.. Let’s go find Jonghyun appa.” I walked while holding Yoogeun’s small hand.

We were looking around trying find Jonghyun when some girl came up to me.

            “Are you EunMi?” She asked.

            “Ne, wae?” I tilted my head.

            “Jonghyun, doesn’t like you anymore.” She smirked.

            “Umm.. okay? How do you know this?” I kind of laughed at the thought.

            “He’s flirting with other girls. That’s why.” She smiled.

*Oh Jonghyun.. Is this payback from the amusement park? Haha. I’m not jealous.. so stop flirting..*

            “Okay.. Thanks for telling me.” I walked away with Yoogeun.

We were still looking for Jonghyun when Yoogeun wanted something to drink. We asked for water. We got some water but I just tasted it to make sure it was water…

            “Where Jonghyun appa?!” Yoogeun stomped his feet.

            “I’m not so sure…” We kept looking for him when we saw a couple making out..

            “Ewwwie…” I whispered.

            “Jonghyun..” I looked to my side and noticed that Jonghyun was kissing somebody..

            “I thought you had a girlfriend..” The girl asked while making out..

            “I don’t care… she doesn’t even know what I’m doing right now..” He was holding her and making out with her..

            “Really? So can I be your girlfriend?” She asked.

            “If you want to…” He smiled.

            “J-jonghyun…” I whispered.

            “Omma?” Yoogeun said.

I couldn’t believe my eyes.. I wanted to stop watching them but I kept looking… It was so hard to believe what was happening… I started to run when I saw EunHye. She looked at me.

            “E-eunMi? What’s wrong?” She asked but I started to cry.

            “EunMi? What’s wrong?! What happened to you? Did someone hurt you?! WHO DID IT?!” EunHye started asking me questions..

            “I just want to go home..” I said.

            “Araso, just wait outside. I need to get Taeyeon and YunJi.” She ran to find them. I walked outside trying to look normal but I couldn’t. My mind kept replaying and replaying what I just saw.

*Is this a bad dream? How come you said “I love you” to me so many times? Did you really mean it or were you just doing it for fun? Now I’m not so sure now…*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you guys surprised? Don't worry, I'm going to update soon.. You guys are probably like flipping out because of what happened... Let's see what happens after EunMi leaves... Sorry for the late update... Really busy with school but I'm going to update soon so don't worry people!!! Hope you guys have a SNAZZY day!