Confusion

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 31

Taemin’s Point of View

 

I was walking when I noticed that Yoogeun was just standing looking for someone.

            “Yoogeun?! Why are you alone?” I knelt down.

            “Omma gone! Omma looked sad! I don’t know why?” Yoogeun looked sad.

            “No, isn’t Omma the one there kissing Jonghyun…” I said to Yoogeun when I realized something.

*Wasn’t EunMi wearing something yellow…. She wasn’t wearing something orange…. Was she and she doesn’t have short hair…. OH MY GOSH!!! JONGHYUN IS CHEATING ON EUNMI!!!!!!!!!!!*

            “Appa! Why you do that?” Yoogeun yelled.

            “Appa? Are you married? How dare you cheat me?!” She slapped him then walked away.

            “APPA!!!” Yoogeun tugged Jonghyun’s pants. Then all of a sudden Jonghyun fainted…

            “Appa?!” Yoogeun shook Jonghyun.

*What am I standing here for? I need to find Minho, Onew, and Key!!*

            “Yoboseyo.” Onew answered.

            “Onew!! I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!!” I yelled when Onew answered his phone.

            “WHAT!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!” Onew hyung panicked.

            “JONGHYUN CHEATED ON EUNMI AND NOW HE’S FAINTED!!! WHAT DO I DO?!” I panicked with him.

            “WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!” Onew hyung asked.

            “Next to the bar…” I looked.

            “Okay, I’ll be right there.” He hung up.

I waited for a few minutes when I saw Onew hyung running towards me.

            “Jonghyun!” Onew shook him..

            “Hm….” Was all Jonghyun said.

            “I think we need to go now..Help me up!” I helped Onew threw Jonghyun’s arm around his neck while I did the same thing.

            “What’s wrong with Jonghyun appa?” Yoogeun asked.

            “We don’t know… We need to find out!!” Onew hyung said.

            “Where’s Minho appa and Key appa?” Yoogeun asked.

            “We also don’t know and that’s why we need to find them.” Onew hyung and I had trouble with carrying Jonghyun.. He was pretty heavy.

            “Aish.. Jongyun’s so fat… but why does he look so skinny!!” I whined.

            “I don’t know that’s why we need to find Minho and Key..” Onew and I had a hard time looking for Minho and Key… but eventually we found them and explained what happened.

            “Aish… Jonghyun.. why would you do such a thing?” Minho shook his head from disappointment,

            “Why would he do something like that? Why would he kiss some random girl even though he has a girlfriend?!” Key raised his voice.

            “I don’t know but we should talk to him…” Onew was a good leader and making the right decision.

            “I hope EunMi noona will be alright. I’m really worried on how she’s taking it.” I started to think about what might happen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun’s Point of View

Next day….

 

*Aish… Why does my head hurt? *

            I woke up feeling awful. My head hurts and I feel like throwing up.

            “WE NEED TO GO PRACTICE!!!” Onew yelled.

            “Aish!! I need to change.” I changed my clothes while brushing my teeth. I ran put the door then went in the car. It was really weird. None of the SHINee members were talking.. They seemed to be out of it today..

            “So how did everyone like the party?” I asked.

No one answered; they seemed to be spacing out. We arrived at the SM Entertainment place then went to the practice room. I saw EunMi organizing papers.

            “Good Morning, my baby!” I smiled but she didn’t answer.

            “Baby, how did you like the party?” I asked. She still didn’t answer.

            “What’s wrong?” I asked but she didn’t answer back.

            “EunMi?” I said. She walked past me then said to the other SHINee members “good morning” except for me. I don’t know what was going on.

            “EunMi!” I yelled but she didn’t respond.

            “Okay, practice time.” Onew clapped his hands.

I wanted to know what had happened to EunMi. Why isn’t she talking to me? I couldn’t even practice today because I was distracted. What did I do so wrong? When we had our break EunMi came in the room with swelled up eyes.

            “EunMi, what’s wrong? Why are your eyes swelled up?” I came closer to her. She ignored my question.

            “EUNMI!” She ignored me again. I walked closer to her but she just glared at me.

            “Omma!” I saw Yoogeun coming in the room and running towards EunMi.

            “Annyeong Yoogeun!” She hugged him.

            “Omma, why your eyes look funny?” Yoogeun asked.

            “It’s nothing, Yoogeun.” EunMi smiled at Yoogeun.

            “Omma! I found Jonghyun appa!” Yoogeun pointed.

She didn’t say anything and didn’t even look at me.

            “Yeah..” Was all she said.

            “EunMi..” I called her name again. She still wasn’t answering me.

            “I’m sorry, I need to go to the bathroom.” She ran out the door which made me follow her again.

            “EUNMI! EUNMI!!” I ran in front of her. She was trying to go around me but I blocked her. She was trying to do it again but she just turned around and was about to walk away when I grabbed her arm.

            “EunMi, why aren’t you talking to me?” She didn’t answer and tried to break out of my grip.

            “EunMi! ANSWER ME!” I yelled but she didn’t respond and tried to break free when all of a sudden I heard her crying.

            “LET GO!” She started to hit me.

            “EunMi, what did I do wrong?” I asked. She fell to the ground and kept crying.

            “EunMi.” I tried to hug her but she pushed me.

            “Don’t touch me..” She covered eyes and kept crying.

            “OMMA!!” Yoogeun ran towards EunMi.

EunMi wiped her tears and put on a sweet smile for Yoogeun.

            “Omma? Did you fall on the floor?” Yoogeun tilted his head.

            “Ne, do you want to go somewhere, Yoogeun?” She asked.

            “NE! I want to go to the park!” Yoogeun pointed out the door.

            “Oh araso, let’s go.” EunMi stood up fixing herself then she walked out with Yoogeun while I stood there confused. I went after EunMi again and tried to talk to her.

            “EUNMI!” I ran after her.

            “Omma! Jonghyun appa is here!” Yoogeun clapped his hands.

            “WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” She yelled.

            “What did I do that made you not want to talk to me?” I asked coming closer.

            “Oh… what are you trying to do? Are you trying to make me seem stupid? Did you think that “falling” for me was some kind of joke?” She glared at me.

            “What do you mean?” I was confused.

            “Jonghyun, just stop! JUST STOP IT!” She gestured her hands.

            “Omma?” Yoogeun tugged EunMi’s skirt.

            “WAS THIS SOME KIND OF GAME TO YOU?! DID YOU THINK THAT A GIRL LIKE ME WOULD FALL FOR YOU?! WAS THAT THE GAME?! WERE YOU WAITING UNTIL I SAID “I LOVE YOU” SO AFTER THAT YOU CAN BREAK UP WITH ME?!” Her tears started to show up.

            “What?” I asked.

            “DID YOU WANT ME TO SAY “I LOVE YOU” AND THAT WAS IT. WELL I’LL SAY IT …SARANGHAE JONGHYUN… SARANGHAE… SARANGHAE..saranghae..” She started crying her heart out.

            “EunMi…” I walked in front of her.

            “Saranghae Jonghyun! Are you happy?!” She wiped her tears.

            “I never cheated on you.” I said.

            “LIAR!! YOU’RE SUCH A LIAR!!” She yelled.

            “Appa! Why Omma’s crying so much?” Yoogeun asked.

            “I’m sorry, Yoogeun. Omma’s really sad.” EunMi hugged Yoogeun.

            “EunMi..” I walked closer when she gestured me to stop.

            “Just forget it.. I’m not going to waste my time crying..” She walked away holding Yoogeun’s hand.

*Am I losing her? Am I losing the girl that I love… I need to know what happened. I need to ask the members what did I do wrong.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone I updated again!! You guys are probably really mad about what just happened... Is EunMi going to leave Jonghyun? What will Jonghyun do? I'm probably going to update again... So just you wait!! I hope you guys enjoy your day!!! ^^ Ninja skills on!! HIYAAA!!!!! I haven't said that for a while! QK