After 2 Years...

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 13

EunMi’s Point of View

 

2 years passed…

 

The worst decision I made was two years ago.. That was the thing I regret.. Leaving Jonghyun… I don’t know but I think I started to fall for him.. Yes.. I know I admit it.

I walked to SM Entertainment. I’m applying a small job there for filing, cleaning, or organizing.

I got all my paper works and got my resume ready.

        “Okay, resume, dress nicely, nice hair.. Everything is per-“ I bumped into someone which made me drop my resume.

        “Dang it.” I kneeled on the floor getting all my papers.

        “Oh.. I’m sorry.” The person knelt beside me and helped me get my papers.

        “It’s alright.. It’s my fau-“ When I looked up.. It was him.

        “EunMi?” He looked at me.

        “I’m sorry.. I think you got the wrong person..” I looked away and stood up. I ran around the corner and leaned against it.

        “Why did I have to bump into you? Why couldn’t I bump into Taemin or Minho or Key or even Onew.. But why do all of the people did I have to bump into you! It just reminds me of the decision that I regret the most. Pabo! Pabo!” I started to hit my head.

I forgot about it or else it’ll affect my interview. I got ready for the interview. I passed the interview. They told me I was perfect for the job. They wanted me to be an assistant. I was really happy that I called EunHye.

        “Yoboseyo?” She answered.

        “I GOT THE JOB!” I jumped.

        “Congrats! I’m happy for you!” She answered.

        “Thanks! Well.. I just wanted to tell you that.” I said

        “Oh okay, did you see him?” I was surprised she asked that.

        “What?” I asked.

        “Did you see him?” She asked again..

        “Ohh.. no I didn’t see him.. why?” I asked wondering why she suddenly asked about Jonghyun.

        “Oh I don’t know… because I know you like him..” I hung right away avoiding the conversation.

*I don’t want to talk about Jonghyun.. It reminds me… of two years ago.. Why did I make that stupid decision..*

I walked towards the exit of SM Entertainment when I bumped into someone again.

        “EunMi?” I heard a familiar voice.

        “Ne?” I saw Minho’s face.

        “Oh.. annyeong.” I waved with a smile.

        “Annyeong… Uhh.. How have you been?” He asked.

        “Good..” I kept smiling.

        “Ummm… you know… 2 years ago… I just.. wanted to apologize for my actions..  We shouldn’t have talked to you behind your back.. I’m so sorry.” My face suddenly became soft.

        “Oh.. It’s alright. I agree that I was a jerk. Hahah.. Well I got to go..” I walked away and waved “goodbye”.

*Sorry is too late now after I made my decision. Some things that I regret in my life are the ones I usually forget but that was until I made the decision that I will never forget about..*

I sighed then walked when I tripped.

        “Ouch!” I rubbed my knee.

        “Are you alright?!” Someone asked.

        “Yeah.” I stood up embarrassed.

        “You’re very clumsy.” He smiled.

        “Hahah.. I know.. people say that to me a lot.” I looked up and saw Jonghyun.

        “Oh.. it’s you again. Why do I keep bumping into you?” He asked.

*Yeah I wonder why?!*

        “Hahah! I know right?! Haha.. hahah..” It suddenly got awkward…    -_-‘

        “Uhh… so what’s your name?” He asked

O_O…

        “Ohh… I’m going to be late.. haha.. Bye!” I ran away…

*I’m such a sissy..*

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I arrived at the condo that EunHye, YunJi, Taeyeon, and I are sharing. I walked inside and laid on the sofa then sighed.

        “What’s the matter?! You didn’t get the job?!” Taeyeon nudged me.

        “No I got the job but..” I did a face palm.

        “But what?” Taeyeon asked.

        “It’s something about Jonghyun..” Yunji was doing the same, reading a book while talking..

        “Oh.. so it’s about him” Taeyeon said.

        “Yes.. He doesn’t know it’s me.. It’s a good thing.. I expect him to hate me.” I sighed.

        “EunMi.. why do you assume Jonghyun hates you?” Taeyeon sat beside me.

        “He doesn’t recognize me, I think this is revenge or something.. acting like he doesn’t know me..” I covered my face with a pillow.

        “Whatever.. You’re just being dramatic.” Taeyeon laughed.

        “Yeah, probably. Hopefully tomorrow, will be better..” I fixed my hair.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow…

        “You’ll be working with…” The manager smiled.

        “SHINEE!” he opened the door and I saw SHINee smiling at me.

        *Yeah.. things will be better.. What was I thinking?*

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, I know.. Two years passed already?! Hahah!! Sorry for rushing things again... So how's my ninja skills going? I'm going to update tomorrow and get some sleep... Hahah! So tell me what you think?