Misunderstanding...

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 22

Taeyeon’s Point of View

 

        “Yoboseyo.” I answered my phone.

        “Yoboseyo Taeyeon, this is EunMi.”

        “Oh EunMi, what’s up?” I asked.

        “Well… I’m kind of… sleeping… over with SHINee…” My face suddenly changed.

        “So you’re going to sleep with Jonghyun?” I asked.

        “Yes.. wait NOT LIKE THAT!! Just forget it, can you bring me clothes, my toothbrush, my laptop, and some of my books?” She asked.

        “Alright, but make sure you don’t do anything inappropriate, araso?” I started to walk to her room.

        “Oka-YAH!!! What do you think I’m going to do with him? I’M NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!” She screamed through the phone which made my ear ring.

        “Okay, okay, I was just kidding.. I’ll be there in just a few minutes.” I got a backpack and started to pick her clothes, toothbrush, laptop, and books.

*I wasn’t really kidding… I know something bad is going to happen.*

        “Okay, I think I got everything. EunMi, where do I go?” I started to walk out the door.

        “Oh, go to the Hello Baby house. I got to go, Yoogeun’s waiting. Bye!” She hung up before I could say anything.

I sighed then walked to my car and started to drive to the Hello baby House. I knew the place because I watch the show. I started to think..

*Okay, okay, I can trust EunMi. She won’t do anything bad. She’s a good girl. She won’t do anything bad unless Jonghyun makes her!! OMG!! HE’S GOING TO HER!!! No no!! You’re just paranoid.. Nothing bad will happen to her…*

I started to drive just a little faster.. after those thoughts.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Key’s Point of View

 

        “I’m taking a bath first!” Jonghyun threw a towel over his shoulder.

        “Okay, we’ll be here playing with Yoogeun.” I said while playing peek-a-boo.

Jonghyun left to take a bath while the others and I were playing with Yoogeun. We played for a while until the door opened.

        “Uwaahhh!! I’m so tired.” EunMi stretched her arms while coming through the doors.

        “Omma!!!” He came running to EunMi.

*Darn it, EunMi!! Why did you take Yoogeun away from me!!!*

EunMi hugged Yoogeun then asked.

        “Umm.. Where’s the bathroom?” She asked.

        “Ohh… Jo-“ I covered Taemin’s mouth then said

        “Ohh.. Make a left then go down the hall then make a right. It’ll be the first door.” She bowed while nodded. When she left I started to smile.

        “HYUNG, WHAT DID YOU DO? JONGHYUN’S TAKING A SHOWER!!”  Taemin started to panic.

        “Hee hee… This is going to be hilarious!” I started to laugh so much that I couldn’t breathe.

        “We need to stop her!” Taemin stood up but I tackled him.

        “Yoogeun, slap Taemin appa!" Yoogeun ran towards me then slapped me.      

        “Yoogeun, no go slap Taemin!” I held Taemin but he slapped me again.

        “Hahah!! That’s what you get for being a mean Hyung!!” Taemin then tackled me.  

        “Yah! Yoogeun help Key appa!” Again Yoogeun slapped me..

Taemin and Yoogeun started to beat me up…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

I took a nice warm bath. I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth and looked at myself. I opened the door when I saw EunMi frozen. She turned around when I started to laugh.

        “I’m so sorry! I’m so sorry!! I didn’t mean to! I’m really sorry!” She was on ultimate panic mode when I told her to calm down.

        “EunMi, it’s alright. It’s not like I’m !” I started to laugh.

        “Oh…” Her back was facing me.

        “EunMi…You can face me..”

        “Oh.. okay..” She turned around but her eyes were shut.

*I haven’t seen this side of her before.*

        “Open your eyes.” I ordered her.

        “Haha… Oh coming Yoogeun!” She turned around when she tripped.

        “EunMi!”

I tried to catch her but I ended up falling with her. SLAM! I was on top of EunMi. She covered her eyes with her hands to not look at me.

        “EunMi it’s alright.” I said.

        “NO, IT’S NOT!! YOU’RE HALF AND YOU’RE ON TOP OF ME!” We were quiet for a moment..

*She doesn’t realize how wrong that sounds…*

        “WAIT!!! I MEAN- I DIDN’T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!!” She kept her eyes covered.   

        “I know I know… I’m don't think like that..*

*Sometimes…*

I started to get up when I heard someone screaming.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon’s Point of View

 

        “AHHHH!!!! THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT MIGHT HAPPEN!!! JONGHYUN’S TRYING TO YOU!!! EUNMI!!! DON’T DO THIS!!!!”

*JONGHYUN’S HER!!! OMG!!! I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT!!!! I HAVE TO STOP HER!!!! SHE’S IN DEEP TROUBLE!!!! I KNEW JONGHYUN WASN’T THAT INNOCENT!!!! I NEED TO SAVE HER!!!*

Few minutes later….

        “I’m sorry I thought you her..” My face was so embarrassed

        “No no, it’s alright.” Jonghyun kept waving his hands It’s alright.

        “Here you go EunMi.. I got everything you said.. now will you excuse me.. I need to get home to study for a test.” I stood up covering my face with my hair. I walked out the door but I accidently hit the wall.

        “Taeyeon!” I turned around when I saw EunMi hugged me.

        “Thanks!”

        “Your welcome. Make sure you don’t do anything inappropriate.” I looked over to Jonghyun.

        “Don’t worry I won’t, Omma!” I smacked her head then left with a smile on my face.

*Okay… nothing to worry about… I think… Don’t worry EunMi’s a good girl.. She won’t do anything bad.. I know she won’t… heh heh… I think… I hope…*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


Told you guys I would update again!! Hope you like this chappie!! I just love Taeyeon from this chappie. She's such a dork!! Hahah!! That's why I love her!!! So tell me what you guys think!! Don't worry I'll probably update tomorrow!! Hope you guys have a sweet day~ Oh and by the way, thanks for such the sweet comments I really appreciate!! You guys are the best!!!