Staying Over

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 21

Taemin's Point of View

 

I saw Jonghyun hugging Yoogeun and EunMi. They looked like a family. 

"Aww... Isn't that cute?" Minho smiled.

"Yeah! They look like a famliy!" I yelled.

"Omma!" Yoogeun wrapped his arms around EunMi's neck.

"NOOO!!! YOOGEUN'S MINE!!! FIRST YOU TAKE MY HONEY NOW YOU TAKE MY YOOGEUNNIE!!! WHY EUNMI WHY?!" Key was being dramatic.

"Hahaha!! Now Yoogeun's mine!!" Jonghyun winked then kissed EunMi on the lips.

"Jonghyun! If I wasn't carrying Yoogeun I would've stopped you right now." EunMi stomped her foot like a little kid.

"Aww... You're so cute!" He pinched EunMi's cheeks.

"YOU GUYS IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PERFORMANCE!!" The manager yelled.

"Oh Yoogeun stay with Omma, araso? Appa will be back!" He kissed Yoogeun then kissed Yoogeun's forehead.

"Yo, lover boy we got to get going!" Minho dragged Jonghyun by the ear.

We were on our way out when Yoogeun yelled "Good luck, Appa!" while waving his arms.

"Bye bye!" Jonghyun waved good-bye.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho's Point of View

 

We performed Ring Ding Dong and Juliette... after the performance. We said that we were going to celebrate being on Hello Baby! The fans screamed even louder which hurt my ears a lot. We then walked backstage while Jonghyun waited for EunMi. We ditched him and went to the dressing room.

"Hyung is so lovey dovey with EunMi Noona." Taemin said.

"Yeah, but that's how love is.... Man... I wish I had a girlfriend.." Key sighed.

"I hope my future girlfriend will like chicken as much as I do..." Onew started to daydream.. about chicken.

"Oh well, I guess we have to wait until we meet the right girl." I sat down on a chair.

"Aren't we going to that party on Saturday?" Key asked.

"Yeah! I hope we can meet some girls!!!!" Onew stood up with determination.

"Uwahhhh!! I'm so tired... Can we go home now?" Taemin started to rub his eyes.

"Okay.. but we need to find lover boy first." I said.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Yoogeun's Point of View

 

Appa kissed Omma right in front of me!! EWWW!!! I was getting sleepy so I told Appa to carry me. 

        “Appa! Appa!” I wanted to be carried.

        “Araso.” Appa carry me which made Omma smile.

        “You’re so cute!” She was saying to me.

        “I love you, Omma!” I yelleded.

        “How much do you love Omma?” Appa asked.

I made my arms big so Omma knows how much I love her!

        “Aww.. I love you too!” She kiss my head.

        “How about Appa? How much do you love Appa?” Appa asked.

I don’t answer.

        “Yah! Yoogeun, how much do you love Appa?!” Appa asked.

        “Appa, you’re noisy.I’m sleepy.”

Appa start to talk funny. I change my mind and wanted Omma to carry me.

        “Omma! Appa is noisy.” I want Omma.

Omma got me. I like Omma better than Appa.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

Apparently, Yoogeun doesn’t like me… sigh… EunMi and I walked to the car to leave. We were getting ready to say “goodbye” but Yoogeun didn’t want to go to me.

        “Come to Appa!” I smiled while clapping my hands.

        “ANYIO! I want Omma! Omma!” He squeezed his arms around EunMi’s neck.

        “Yoogeun, I need to go home.” She tried to give him to me but it didn’t work.

        “Hmm… How is this going to work?” I thought.

*Maybe she can stay over tonight so Yoogeun won’t be mad and I can get closer to EunMi!*

        “What do I do? I need to get home!” She started to panic.

        “Why don’t you stay over tonight?” I started to grin.     

        “I can’t. I don’t have clothes, my toothbrush, and all my other things.”  She sighed.

        “Go call one of your friends to drop them off.” I started to walk inside.

        “I don’t know…” She started to wander off.

        “Please… For Me.. For Yoogeun!” I did the puppy eyes which made her nose wriggle.

        “Fine but this is only for Yoogeun! Not for you! Only for Yoogeun!” She climbed in the car while carrying Yoogeun.

        “Oh.. hyung? Whiy is EunMi coming with this?” Minho asked.

        “She’s going to sleep over tonight because Yoogeun loves her more than any one of us.” I started to chuckle.

        “That’s not true! Look, Yoogeun will come to me!” Key started to clap his hands.

He ignored Key and hugged EunMi.

        “No, you got to do this.” Minho started to act cute but Yoogeun didn’t go to him.

        “Haha!! Now I know who beats all of you!! EUNMI!!” I started to laugh.

        “Hey, that includes you too, stupid.” My facial expression changed. ^O^  to  -_-“

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Few minutes later…..

I looked at EunMi who was sleeping with Yoogeun. I started to move next to her then laid my head next to hers. We stayed like this until we arrived at the Hello Baby house.

        “EunMi, wake up. EunMi.” I shook her.

        “Hmm…” Was all she said.

        “EunMi, wake up. We’re here.” I shook her again.

Yoogeun woke up and looked at EunMi.

        “Omma? Omma!” Yoogeun shook her.

        “Yoogeun, kiss Omma to wake her up.” I smiled.

        “Mwah!” Yoogeun kissed EunMi on the cheek. Her eyes shot up!

        “Jonghyun did you kiss me?!”

        “No.. Yoogeun did!” I pointed to Yoogeun who smiled.

        “Oh… Are we at the dorm yet?” She asked while rubbing her eyes.

        “No, we’re at t Hello baby house. We have to stay here because we’re in Hello baby.” I explained.

        “Oh.. well, I have to call Taeyeon to get my clothes.” EunMi got out of the car and started to call her friend while Yoogeun and I went to the Hello Baby house.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I'm sorry for the very late update! I was so busy with school!!! I'm so sorry!! I'm going to update a lot today!! Hope everyone likes my update... I think it was a little random though... LOL!!! Hope you guys have a great day!! THANK YOU SUBCRIBERS AND COMMENTERS!!! SUPER ULTRA MEGA NINJA SKILLS ON~ QK HI YAAAA!!!