When Peanuts Attack!

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 54

Jonghyun’s Point Of View

 

At the airport…

 

            “Goodbye Jeju Island!” I waved.

            “Jonghyun.. Would you stop waving? We need to catch our flight.” EunMi was dragging me.    

            “Okay okay!” I walked beside her looking for our plane.

            “Okay… Where is it?” EunMi scratched her head.

            “Over here!” I grabbed her hand then went to our plane.

We started boarding and looking for our seats.

*Okay… 230…. 231… 23-*

EunMi interrupted my thoughts and sat down on a seat.

            “EunMi! Someone’s going to sit there!” I tried to pull her out of the seat but she just stayed there.

            “Someone’s going to sit here and that someone is me. This is my seat Jonghyun.” My face turned blank.

            “What’s your seat number?” I asked.

            “231..” She responded.

            “Oh I have 235…” I looked at my airplane ticket.

*This is disappointing…*

I looked for my seat and found it. I was a little far from EunMi.

            “EunMi… Why are you so far?!” My hand was trying to reach towards her.

            “Jonghyun… You’re still close.. Don’t over react..” Her face…-.-“

            “Fine…” I crossed my arms.

We waited until the plane was going to take flight but someone said that there were people that were late. I was happy because EunMi was the only one in her seat..

*Yay… NO ONE WILL NOT GO IN THAT SEAT!!! NO ONE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!*

I came back to reality and noticed a guy was sitting next to EunMi.

*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GET AWAY FROM HER!! SHE’S MINE! I TELL YOU! MINNNNEEEEE!!!! PROPERTY OF KIM JONGHYUN SO BACK OFF!!!*

I checked to see who it was… It was Mir from MBLAQ.

*Dammit!!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A CELEBRITY GUY!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!*

            “Excuse me.” I shook my head and saw the flight attendant looking at me. “Would you like some peanuts?” She offered.

            “Sure…” I grabbed it. I opened the bag and started eating peanuts. I saw Mir talking to EunMi but she didn’t look like she was interested.

*Yeah that’s right! SHE’S NOT INTERESTED SO IF YOU MAKE ONE MOVE ON HER I WILL HURT YOU!!!!*

I then got a great idea. I got a peanut and threw it at Mir. He looked back so I pretended to sleep. I peeked to see if it was alright.

*Ugh… I wish I knew what they were talking about..*

EunMi looked annoyed… I got another peanut and threw it at Mir. I got him again and he looked back which made me do the same thing as I did last time.

            “Haha.. That’s what you get for annoying my girl..” I whispered to myself. I felt like someone was staring at me so I looked and saw a little boy looking at me weird.

            “Hi…. Little… boy…” I smiled and waved awkwardly.

            “I’m a girl..” My face changed and it became even more awkward.. I looked to see that the girl’s face was red.

            “Omo I’m so-“ I didn’t finish because she was attacking me with her bag.

            “Ow ow! I’m sorry!” She kept attacking with me.

            “You are a meanie!!!” She started throwing crayons, pillows, and food at me.

            “I said I was sorry!!! You are a very pretty girl!!!” I folded my hands together. “Please forgive me!!!!” TT-TT

*TT-TT WHY ME?! WHILE THIS LITTLE GIRL IS ATTACKING ME, EUNMI IS PROBABLY DEALING WITH MIR!!!*

            “Okay okay!! I’ll give you a lollipop!” I got a lollipop out of my pocket.

            “NO!!!” She kept hitting me.

            “How about… a signed CD from SHINee!”

She stopped hitting me and asked

            “Is Taemin going to sign it?” She lifted an eyebrow. I nodded my head. She started smiling and stopped attacking me.

*Phew… At least she stopped hitting me..*

I saw Mir poking her… My calm face changed… I got all my peanuts and started to attack him.

*DON’T TOUCH MY GIRL!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YOU MUST LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!*

            “What the hell?! WHO KEEPS THROWING PEANUTS AT ME?!” Mir stood up. I hid the peanuts and pretended to sleep.

*Heh heh.. That’s what you get…*

            I opened my eyes and saw EunMi laughing. She seemed like she was happy that Mir was pissed. Mir got to his seat again and was keeping his eyes open. Every time he wasn’t looking I’d throw a peanut at him.

            “Why are you doing that?” The girl beside me asked.

            “Because he’s trying to make a move on my girlfriend.” I tried to look for a flight attendant to get more peanuts.

            “Ohhh… Then why don’t you tell him that, that girl is your girlfriend?” She looked at me.

            “Because... it’s… more fun..” I threw another peanut at Mir.

            “You are so immature…” The girl rolled her eyes.

            “Exucse me little girl.. How old are you?” I glared at her.

            “6 ½ years old…” She responded.

            “And you are telling me… I’m immature.” I looked at her.

            “Yes… If you want him to stay away from your girlfriend then tell that guy that, that girl is your girlfriend.. Duh!” She gave a mehrong.

            “Whatever little girl.” I rolled my eyes.

*I’m still going to do the same thing until the flight is over. This 6 year old girl can’t tell me what to do and I AM NOT IMMATURE! I AM A MATURED ADULT!!!!*

____________________________________________________________________

SUMMER VACATION IS HERE SO UPDATES ARE GOING TO BE COMING TO YOU!!!! YES! I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM FREE FROM HOMEWORK AND PROJECTS!!! THANK YOU!!!!! This whole day... I'll probably be updating... and doing the laundry.. hahaha.. so there'll probably be some updates coming towards you! Heh heh! Hope you like this chappie! Have a sweet day~