My Day with Jonghyun :D

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

WARNING! WARNING! THERE ARE CHEESY MOMENTS ON HERE!! CHEESY MOMENTS ARE COMING TO GET YOU! XD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 51

EunMi’s Point of View

 

He seems happier than before.. Was it because of what I said?

            “Where do you want to go?” Jonghyun asked.

            “ Ice Cream!!” I smiled.

            “ Oh right.. The only way you can forgive me is by me buying you ice cream..” He laughed.

            “I like ice cream so don’t judge me.” I started walking to the ice cream stand.

            “What do you want?” He asked.

            “Chocolate~”

            “Okay. Can I please have one chocolate and one vanilla?” Jonghyun asked.

The man nodded his head and got the chocolate and vanilla ice cream. He then gave it to Jonghyun.

            “One chocolate for my baby.” He gave it to me.

            “Thank you~” I smiled.

            “Anything for you.” He smiled back.

We were both walking together while eating ice cream.

            “You got a little something on your nose.” Jonghyun looked at me and laughed.

            “Where?” I went cross eyed to see what was on my nose.

He kissed my nose and said

            “It’s gone now.” He smiled.

            “Did you just say that just so you can kiss my nose or something?” I lifted an eyebrow.

            “Maybe..” Jonghyun finished his ice cream.

            “Haha.. CHEESY~” I sang.

            “Only cheesy for you~” He sang back.

            “Haha…” I laughed.

            “What’s so funny?” He looked at me.

            “Your cheesiness..” I ate my ice cream.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

5 minutes later…

 

            “So… tomorrow is when we’re going back home right?”  I looked at him.

            “Yeah..” Jonghyun sighed.

            “Let’s make the best of it, araso?” I looked at him.

            “Alright!” Jonghyun gave me a big smile.

Don’t know why but whenever you smile… I just have the urge to smile also…

            “Awww my baby is smiling..” He ruffled my hair.

            “Yah..” I was trying to think of something to say but I was too late. Jonghyun laughed.

            “Haha… you can’t deny it! SEE!!” He poked my stomach which made me jump.. Darn that tickle spot.

            “Y-yah! D-don’t do that!” I slapped his arm. He looked at me and gave me a playful smile.

            “J-jonghyun.. If you’re going to do what I think you’re going to do.. DON’T DO IT! I’M WARNING YOU!! DON’T DO IT!” I started backing away when Jonghyun came running towards me which made me run.  I ran towards the beach and looked back. I didn’t see him. I let out a sigh and started walking when I felt Jonghyun carry me. I yelled

            “YOU FREAKIN SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!”

            “Hahah… Well Duh.. That’s what I was going for.” He was still carrying me. I looked down on the ground and looked at him.

            “Can you put me down? I don’t like being carried.” I was holding onto Jonghyun.

            “Nope.” He smiled.

            “Why?” I looked at him. “ I like my feet on the floor.”

            “Aww my baby doesn’t like this?” he spun around which made me hold tighter.

            “YAH! Put me down!”

            “Never…” He gave an evil laugh.

            “You’re so mean…” I gave him a sad puppy dog face.

            “Awww… sorry.. Puppy dog faces don’t work for me… except for Taemin’s… His puppy dog face is hard to resist.” Jonghyun said.

            “I hate you.” I glared.

Jonghyun pretended to shocked.

            “I thought you loved me! You even said it in the video tape.”

            “Ugh.. don’t remind me…” -.-“

            “Haaa…. You’re blushing~” He kissed my cheek.

            “I AM NOT!”

            “Are too!”

            “Am not!”

            “Are too!”

            “Am not!”

            “Are too!”

            “I. Am. Not.”

            “You. Are. Too.”

            “I’M NOT BLUSHING ANYMORE!” I regretted what I just said.

AISH!! I WISH I NEVER SAID THAT!

            “Ooooooo~ So you were blushing!” He gave me a peck on the lips. I sighed and gave up in defeat.

            “Fine fine.. I blushed…Now can you put me down?”

            “Yep.” He put me down and held my hand.

            “Okay.. Let’s go off with our day..” I looked around.

            “Alright..” He smiled.

While we were walking Jonghyun sang

EunMi was blushing because of me~ EunMi was blushing because of me~

*-.-“ I should’ve never said that… Why?! Why did I say that?!*

            “Just shut up and walk, Jonghyun..”

            “I love you too~”

______________________________________________________________________________________

Few hours later…

 

            We went swimming in the beach, went shopping, ate so much food, took pictures, and we even got Onew’s chicken. It was the best day ever… Well to me it was. We arrived back in the hotel room.

            “ Woah… I’m so tired..” I laid on the bed.

            “Me too..” Jonghyun laid beside me.

            “But it was worth it.” I closed my eyes and smiled. “It was one of the best days of my life...”

            “Really?” I heard his voice.

            “Neh…I’m not going to lie… It was one of the best days of my life..” I smiled. I sat up and stretched. I felt Jonghyun hugging me tight.

            “Saranghae EunMi.”

            “Nado Saranghae..” I hugged him back.

He kept hugging me..

            “Uhh.. Jonghyun?” I patted his back.

            “Yeah?” He responded.

            “You can let go now… I need to change into my pajamas..”

            “Oh… okay…” Jonghyun started to let go.

Hahaha.. Number 1 in skinship is….. Jonghyun.. Hahha.. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
MY SMALL HIATUS IS OVA!!!!! YAY! I CAN UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW!!!! SOOOOOOOO THAT MEANS!!! UPDATEs PROBABLY ALMOST EVERYDAY!! Sorry for making you guys wait... Lots of stuff going on... And guess what... I got ASTHMA now... wooo -.-" *sigh*  Oh well forget about that!!!! I CAN UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW!! I haven't gone on very often so I was surprised to see a lot subscribers! Thank you so much!! You guys are the best!!! I'll update more often.. I promise!!! I CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE... or something like that!! ^^v Heh heh.. Hope you have all sweet day~