Competition

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter  58

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

            “Hyung!” Minho nudged me. I looked at him. “I was thinking about this but do you think you’re going to marry EunMi?” I stopped walking for a second and thought.

*Marrying EunMi?*

            “Of Course!” I smiled.

            “Really?!” Key’s eyes widened. “What about JongKey?”

            “Ahhh Shut up!” I smacked his head.

            “YOU’RE RUINING JONGKEY!!! WHY?! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY?!” Key went in a corner and started crying. We didn’t really care so we just kept walking. As soon as I walked inside the practice room, I froze. All I saw was EunMi on the floor and Yoogeun slapping Taemin.

            “WHAT. THE. HELL. HAPPENED.” Minho and I said at the same time.

            “Taemin killed Umma.” Yoogeun pointed. I gave him my evil death glare.

            “YOU WHAT?!” I yelled.

            “I’M SORRY!! MY POKEMON SKILLS MADE EUNMI FAINTED! DON’T KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ME!! PLEASE!!” Taemin was begging on his knees. I ran towards EunMi. I felt her forehead.

            “It’s burning! Why’d she even think of going to practice?” I carried her on my back.

            “Yah! Where are you going?” Onew walked in the room.

            “I’m going to take care of my girlfriend.” I ran out the doors and ran to the SHINee dorm.

______________________________________________________________________________________

SHINee Dorm…

            I set EunMi down on my bed and felt her forehead again. It was still burning. I got a wet cloth then put it on her forehead. I sat beside her and looked at her.

*Marry her? Marrying her…*

            “You know there are two decisions we have to choose… We can let everything go or move to the next step.” I looked at her and caressed her face.

            “Do you really love me? Do you… truly… really love me, EunMi?” I looked at her sleeping face. I just smiled. “I promise to never hurt you.” She moved a little but she didn’t wake up. I decided to cook some soup. I kissed her forehead and walked towards the kitchen but then I realized I didn’t have all the ingredients. I sighed and walked out the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

At the store…

            I was looking for some vegetables when I heard someone called my name.  I looked and my face changed… It’s him.

            “Yo, Jonghyun!” Mir slapped my back.

            “Hey..” 

*Just finish getting ingredients and then you’re done.*

            “So how are you?” He asked.

            “Fine…” I was grabbed some green onions.

            “That’s good.” He looked at me. “How about EunMi?” He smiled.

            “She’s sick.” I walked over to the soup section.

            “WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU SHOULD BE TAKING CARE OF HER!” He yelled in my ear.

            “I AM!” I showed my ingredients for making soup.

            “Oh.. nevermind… HEY! Maybe I should make some soup for her too.” Mir started grabbing some soup.

*NO. NO. NO. YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE SOUP! Damn it.. Why did I tell him that she was sick?! SDJASDJAKJDWJOWJPOWJA*

            “No, I’m making her soup because I’M HER BOYRFIEND.” I emphasized “boyfriend”.

            “So… I’M HER FRIEND… So I should also be helping.” He gave an innocent smile.

*You’re lucky we’re in a public place..*

            “Don’t you have practice?” I looked at him.

            “Don’t you?” He asked back.

            “Touché.”

            “Well, what does EunMi like?” He asked.

            “She likes food.”

            “Thanks for being so helpful.” He used sarcasm.

            “You’re very welcome.” I smiled.

We both were just simply buying ingredients but it somehow turned into a competition. Who’d be the fastest to buy the ingredients. We ran to the cash register and started scanning all of our ingredients. As soon as all my items were scanned, I got my wallet and paid for them. I smiled because I finished but as soon as I looked up, Mir wasn’t there anymore. I looked around and saw him smiling at me at the door way. He saluted me and ran away.

            “Damn..” Was all I said.

I ran straight into the SHINee’s Dorm.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

EunMi’s Point of View

 

            I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. I sat up when a wet cloth fell on my lap.

            “Huh?” I scratched my head. “Where- OHMYGOSH! WHY AM HERE?! I SHOULD BE WORKING!” I ran straight to the door. As soon as I was about to grab the door knob, someone opened it. That someone was Jonghyun.

            “EunMi?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” He looked at me.

            “I’m going to work.” I grabbed my cellphone.

            “Oh no you aren’t.” He pushed me back inside.

            “What?! You can’t tell me what to do!” I pushed him.

            “YAH! You fainted while you were at work!”

            “So?! It doesn’t mean I can’t work. I got to go, Jonghyun.” I was about to walk out when Jonghyun blocked me.

            “What the?! Jonghyun, move, please.” My hands were on my hips.

            “Well, if you put it that way…. NO!” He threw me over his shoulder.

            “YAH! YAH!! Dang it.. Why’d my boyfriend have to be strong?!” I started squirming.

            “EunMi, you are not working.” He carried me to his room.

            “Yes, I am.” I sneezed.

            “NO, you aren’t!” He put me on his bed. As soon as he did that I was about to run to the door but he pinned me.

            “Yah!” I tried to move my wrists.

            “Say “Jonghyun, I am not going to work today because I’m sick.”.” He looked at me.

            “No!”

            “SAY IT!” He glared at me. “ Or else…”

            “Or else what?”

            “SAY IT!”

            “Fine. Jonghyun, I am not going to work today because I’m sick.” I sighed.

            “Good~ Now, I’m going to make you soup.” He walked over to the kitchen while I laid on his bed doing nothing…

*Damn that boy…*

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! How are you guys! Sorry I haven't updated! I had to recover my files after my computer deleted them all. Sorry I couldn't update earlier. I hope you guys like this chappie. It seems very -ish... *sigh* Well I hope you guys have a sweet day~ :DD