I'd Rather Go To Sleep Then Shopping!

I'm Never Falling For You!

Chapter 26

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

Finally! She said “Yes”! She said “yes”! I was so happy.

        “You know.. EunMi said “yes” because we were getting annoyed with you..” Minho’s eyebrow twitched.

        “I don’t care! I still get to go on a date with her!!” I was clapping my hands.

        “You’re so stupid..” Key rolled his eyes.

        “YAH!! At least I have a girl!” I stuck out my tongue.

        “Whatever… so when are you going to have the date?” Key asked.

        “I was thinking on Valentine’s Day…” I started to do the “thinker” look.

        “Geez, hyung you’re so cheesy…”Taemin laughed.

        “Then when should I take her out?” I asked.

        “Maybe the day before Valentine’s day because it’s not as crowded on holidays.” Minho explained.

*He does have a point and maybe there won’t be as many SHINee fans.*

        “Yeah, that seems like a good idea..” I smiled.

        “Okay, now why don’t you let EunMi know when the date is.” Minho winked.

        “Yeah.” I got out my cell phone and called her.

        “Yoboseyoo…” She answered.

        “Aww… Did I interrupt my baby’s nap?” I asked.

        “Hmm Mhmm..” She responded.

        “Well, just to let you know. The date’s going to be before Valentine’s day..”  I explained.

        “Arasoo…” She replied.

        “Okay, well you can go back to sleep now. Love you!”  I yelled.

        “Hmmm Mhmm… Bye..” She hung up first.

        “What did she say?” Onew asked.

        “She said “okay”.” I walked towards the couch.

        “That’s good…” Key said.

        “Yeah..” I closed my eyes and started to dream.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

EunMi’s Point of View

 

        “EunMi!! EunMi!” EunHye shook me violently.

        “What..” I was half asleep.

        “Wake up! Wake UP!!!! WAKE UP!” She yelled.

        “I’m awake. I’m awake. I’m awake.” I kept repeating.

        “YOU NEED TO GET UP AND TELL ME IF YOU SAID “YES” TO JONGHYUN’S DATE!” She yelled.

        “Okay… I said “yes” to the date.. Now let me go to sleep.” I pulled the blanket over my head.

        “EUNMI! THEN YOU NEED TO FIND AN OUTFIT IF YOU SAID “YES”!!!” She tried to drag me out of my bed.

        “Why do I need to find an outfit... All I have to do is wear clothes and go out with Jonghyun… It’s as simple as that..” I yawned.

        “NO! YOU NEED TO LOOK NICE FOR ONCE!!!!” EunHye tried to push me out of my bed.

        “We- YAH!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN FOR ONCE?! ARE YOU SAYING THAT I DON’T HAVE A GOOD STYLE IN CLOTHES?!” I glared at her.

        “Yes!” She pushed me out of bed which made me land on my face.

        “HAHAH!!! VICTORY IS MINE!!!” She grabbed my feet then dragged me out of the room.

        “Yah!! I NEED TO CHANGE MY CLOTHES!!” I grabbed the door.

        “NO! YOU NEED TO GO NOW!!!” She was literally trying to kill me.

        “NO!! I DON’T WANT TO GO!!” I tried to go back in my room but I failed.

        “EUNMI!! YOU NEED TO GO!!!” Taeyeon and joined EunHye.

They eventually got me out of the condo… They were literally dragging me..

        “NO!! I WANT TO SLEEP!!” I tried to run away but EunHye grabbed my jacket and dragged me out.

        “EUNMI! You’re making people look at us!” Taeyeon glared at me.

        “Well, it’s your fault, you shouldn’t have dragged me out of my BED!” I tried to run away.

        “NO! WE ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU SHOPPING NOW!” EunHye and Taeyeon yelled in unison.

        “Stupid shopping.. can’t go back to sleep..” I muttered.

        “Fine.. if you go back to sleep… then I’ll call Jonghyun and tell him that you always dream about him and say “Oh… Jonghyun! I LOVE YOU~”!” EunHye smirked then gave me a wink.

        “You wouldn’t! THAT’S NOT EVEN TRUE!!!” I gave my “dagger” look.

        “Oh I would… Jonghyun would love to hear this since I’m one of your closest friends! He would call you every single night and say “ Are you dreaming about me?”.” My face suddenly wanted to explode.

        “Fine… I’ll go shopping with you…” I pouted then crossed my arms.

        “Good girl! You better be prepared to walk a lot because we’re going to at least 30 to 50 stores!” She clapped her hands while my mouth dropped.

*This is torture… This is extreme torture… Why did I have to say “yes”? WHY!!!!*

        “Don’t whine.. If we find an outfit for you that looks good on you then it’ll all  be fine!” Taeyeon patted my head.

        “Fine…” I sighed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait! I hope you guys aren't mad.. Well.. I hope you guys like this chappie!! EunMi didn't want to go shopping today so don't worry she isn't one of those girls who hates shopping. She wasn't in the "mood". LOL!! I hope you guys know that you guys are just plain awesome!! LOVE YOU~ SARANGHAE!! I hope going to update again today!! Hope you guys have a sweet day~ Thank you!!!