erted SHINee

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

WARNING: CHEESY ALERTS! CHEESY MOMENTS!! LOL!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 23

Key’s Point of View

 

        “Hahahahha!!! That’s hilarious!! I can’t believe that actually happened!!” I was laughing so hard I started to cry.

        “Hyung?! What’s so funny?!” Taemin came to me.

        “Jonghyun… …. EunMi!!” I tried to talk but I kept laughing.

        “WHAT?! JONGHYUN EUNMI!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!” His face started to change. Taemin ran straight to Jonghyun and started yelling at him. I stopped laughing and followed Taemin.

        “HYUNG!!!! WHHHHYYYY!!!!! WHY DID YOU EUNMI?!! EUNMI MIGHT GET PREGNANT AND IT’S ALL YOU FAULT!!!!! WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY????!!!!!” Taemin started going berserk.

I looked at Jonghyun who stood there confused along with EunMi’s dumbfounded face.

        “IF EUNMI IS GOING TO GET PREGNANT THEN WE WON’T HAVE FANS BECAUSE THEY THINK WE MIGHT THEM AND THEN WE’RE GOING TO BE LONERS WHEN WE’RE OLDER!!!!! WWWWHHHHYYY?!!!!!!!” Taemin started to panic and run around the room.

Jonghyun and EunMi looked at each other with confused faces.

        “HAHAHAHA!!!!!” I came in the room laughing.

        “KEY!!! What did you tell Taemin? Why does he think I EunMi? Did you tell him the story?!” Jonghyun pointed to Taemin.

        “WHAT THE HECK!!! JONGHYUN DIDN’T ME!! IF HE DID I WOULD KILL HIM!!!!” EunMi started to explain… with a very angry tone.

        “Are you sure about that? I know you would like it.” Jonghyun tried to kiss EunMi but EunMi pushed his face then said

        “Shut up, I would murder you if you me.” Her eyebrow twitched.

        “I know you love me, so admit it!” Jonghyun wrapped his arms around her waist.

        “Wait…. So.. Jonghyun didn’t EunMi?” Taemin stopped and looked at me.

        “Yeah.. I was just laughing so much that I couldn’t finish what I was about to say.. Hahah..” I wiped my eyes from the tears of laughing so much. Taemin did an ”o” face.

        “Jonghyun, if you kiss me… I will literally hurt you.” She had daggers in her eyes.

        “EunMi, you weren’t like this when I was half ! Maybe you like to see my body!” Jonghyun put his head on EunMi’s shoulders.

        “WHAT! YOU WERE HALF !!!” Taemin yelled.

        “YEAH!! EunMI was playing all innocent on me… She was so cute!” Jonghyun kissed her cheek.

        “AISH!” EunMi wiped her cheek.

        “WHAT?!” Taemin started to have a worried look on his face.

        “Don’t worry Taemin. erted Jonghyun won’t me whatsoever. I’ll kill him if he does! So don’t worry, Taemin.” She smiled at Taemin.

        “YAY!!! GOOD JOB NOONA! I’LL HELP YOU KILL JONGHYUN IF HE YOU!!” Taemin clapped his hands.

        “Why are you guys talking about and killing?” Minho walked in the room.

        “Because Jonghyun almost EunMi!” I yelled.

        “WHAT!” Minho looked at Jonghyun.

        “Just kidding!!!” I laughed again.

        “You know.. You’re such a mean hyung.” Taemin crossed his arms.

        “No, I’m a nice hyung… You guys can’t see it!! Hahah!!” I smiled.

        “Whatever…” Minho said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

EunMi’s Point of View

 

After the misunderstanding situations…

        “IT’S TIME TO SLEEP!!!” Taemin jumped.

        “Why are you excited about sleeping?” Jonghyun asked.

        “Because.. I like sleeping!!!” Taemin laid on the bed.

        “Oh… okay..” Jonghyun gave him a weird look.

        “Ahhh!!! I’m so tired!!!” Onew laid on the bed.

        “Me too!” Minho laid after Onew.

        “EunMi, sleep next to me!” Key smiled.

        “YAH! Are you trying to steal EunMi!! She’s mine!!!” Jonghyun threw a pillow at him.

        “OMMA!! Sleep with me!!” Yoogeun grabbed my hand.

        “Aww… dang it!!! Yoogeun stole EunMi away from me!!” Jonghyun pouted.

        “Yah! You might ME in my sleep!!” I glared at him.

        “Pshhh! No I won’t!” Jonghyun smiled. The members in the back gestured “Yes he will!”.

        “No, it’s alright. I’ll sleep with Yoogeun.” I smirked.

Jonghyun pouted when I left the room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun’s Point of View

 

        “Dang it!! I wanted to sleep with EunMi!!” I crossed my arms.

        “WHAT?!” They yelled in unison.

        “Not in that way you erts.” I slapped all of them.

        “Oww! Well it’s true!! I bet you want to do bad things to her!!” Taemin yelled.

        “YAH!! SHUT UP!!!” I slapped his head.

        “DON’T EUNMI!!” Taemin pointed me.

        “I’M NOT!! YOU GO TO SLEEP!!” I threw a pillow at him.

        “HAHAA!! FAIL~” Taemin did a funny face.

        “YAH!!! I’m going to kill you!!” I stood up then tackled Taemin.

        “Okay! Okay!! I surrender!! Please don’t hurt me!! I’m sorry!!” Taemin begged.

        “Good.” We all laid then stared at the ceiling.

        “I wonder when will I meet the girl of my dreams..” Minho smiled.

        “You’ll probably meet her soon.” I said.

        “What did it feel like when you saw EunMi?” Onew asked.

        “I don’t know really… She made my heart beat fast. I didn’t know what that was because it was the first time I ever felt that way.” I smiled remembering the memories.

        “I noticed you changed ever since you met her.” Key looked at me.

        “Yeah, she made me feel like a different person.” I sighed.

        “So… do you think she’s the “one” for you?” Minho asked.

        “To me, she is the “one”.” The memories came back to me.

        “UWAAAHHH!!! Let’s go to sleep now.” Taemin yawned.

        “Alright.” I closed my eyes and dreamt the night.

EunMi, I don’t want to ever leave you. Let’s stay together forever. I will promise you to never do anything to hurt you. Saranghae.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Sorry for the late update!! Hope you guys aren't mad at me!! I'm getting busy with school!! Hope you guys like this chappie!! I'll probably update again. Thank you for subscribing for those who subscribed!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! NINJA SKILLS ON!!!! QK HIYAAAAAA!!!! Hope you guys have a sweet day~