The Powers of A Pokemon Master

I'm Never Falling For You!

 

Chapter 57

EunMi’s Point of View

Next day…

At work…

 

I organized my papers and looked at my watch.

*Hmm.. SHINee should be coming in soon.*

I sneezed then shook my head.

            “Aiya… headache..” I shook my head a couple of times then I heard someone calling my name.

            “UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMA!” Yoogeun ran towards me.

            “Yoogeun!” I opened my arms and go ready to hug him.

            “I MISSSEDEDED YOU!” He squeezed me.

            “I missed you too!” I sneezed again.

            “BLESS YOU UMMA~” He smiled.

            “Thank you!” I kissed his cheek.

            “What about my kiss?!” Jonghyun popped beside me. I jumped.

            “When- Where- What-“ My face was still shocked.

            “It’s because of my love for you!” He stood up and smiled.

            “Well… your love tends to be freaky sometimes… You’re like a creeper..” >.> I looked at Yoogeun who was smiling. “Isn’t that right, Yoogeun?” I smiled.

            “Mhhmmm.” He nodded.

            “Yah! He wasn’t even listening so that doesn’t count!” He glared at Yoogeun.

            “Appa is a creeper. I was listening.” Yoogeun gave a mehrong.

            “Ha~” I sang.

            “You are a meanie.” He pouted.

I laughed then sneezed again.

            “Bless you, Umma!” He smiled.

            “Thank you, Yoogeun.” I patted his head.

            “YOOOOGEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~” Key sang while coming through the doors.

            “APPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~” Yoogeun got off my lap and started running.

            “YOOOOOOOOOOOOGGEEUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN~” Key looked like he was trying to do the slow motion walk that Onew tried to do that one time.

            “APPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~” You thought that he was running towards Key but he ran towards Minho. That my friend was a fail for Key.

            “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!??!” Key’s face dropped.

            “Haha.. You failed.” Minho laughed.

            “Yoogeun! What about Key appa?! What about me?!?!?!” Key’s eyes were teary. You thought Yoogeun felt sorry for Key… nope… That was wrong. Yoogeun slapped his face.

            “Key appa! Stop being a baby.” He gave a mehrong.

            “So mean… I should just sit in a corner and be a loner for the rest of my life..” TT^TT Key started sulking.

            “What a drama queen…” Onew’s eyebrow twitched.

            “SAYS THE BOY WHO’S OBSESSED WITH CHICKEN!” Key yelled.

            “YAH!! THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH CHICKEN! YOU GONNA BE A HATER NOW! ARE YOU?! CAUSE I’LL BE GLAD TO KICK YOUR FOR YOU!!!” >:O Onew’s face changed.

I laughed but then I got a headache.

*Ugh.. Headaches*

            “YAH! YOU GUYS, GO BACK TO PRACTICING!” The manager yelled.     

            “Okay.” Everyone nodded their heads.

While SHINee was practicing their dance, I was playing with Yoogeun. I told Yoogeun that I was going to the bathroom and he nodded. When I walked in the bathroom, I splashed my face with cold water. I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath.

*I don’t feel really good but I can’t go home and tell the manager I’m sick. I already went on vacation for a while so I have to work hard.*

I walked out of the bathroom but I noticed that everything looked farther than usual.

            “Okay.. I’m just hallucinating…” I shook my head. I went back to the practice room.

______________________________________________________________________

Taemin’s Point of View

 

I was playing with Yoogeun while the others went somewhere. I don’t know where they went because all I could hear from them is “Blah blah blah blah blah… and blah..”

            “Yoogeun! Let’s go play Pokemon!” I got out two Nintendo DSs.

            “No. I wait for Umma… and I don’t like Pokemon.” He crossed his arms. My heart shattered the very moment he said that. I was in a corner crying..

            “Why are you so cruel, Yoogeun?”

I was about to play Pokemon when EunMi walked through the doors.

            “Hi Noona!” He waved.

            “Oh… Annyeong…” She gave a small wave and sat on a chair. “Where’s.. everyone?”

            “Oh they went somewhere. EunMi noona, are you alright?” She looked kind of pale.

            “Of course, I am!” She smiled.

            “Okay, let’s play Pokemon! I want to go against you!”

            “Okay!” I handed her the other Nintendo DS.

We started playing against each other, I was surprised that EunMi was really good at this game but she CAN NOT WIN! I AM THE GREATEST POKEMON MASTER OF ALL TIME!! SHE CAN’T WIN!! We were both down to the last Pokemon and she was beating me. I was using my Pikachu so I used Thunderbolt and I won! That does it, I’m the BEST POKEMON TRAINER EVER!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! I was so happy I started jumping around.

            “YES!! ALL YOUR POKEMON FAINTED!!!” I looked at EunMi and then I stopped jumping. “And… you even fainted.” I looked at EunMi on the floor. Then I realized what I just said…

            “Wait…. OHMYGOSH!!! EUNMI FAINTED!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! JONGHYUN’S GOING TO KILL ME!!! NO… WORSE!! HE’S GOING TO KILL ME THEN BRING ME BACK TO MY LIFE THEN HE’S GOING TO KILL ME AGAIN!! OHMYGOSH!! MY POKEMON SKILLS ARE UNCONTROLLABLE!! I MADE A PERSON FAINT!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! WHY YOU DO DIS TO ME!!” I was on my knees. Yoogeun ran up to me then slapped my face.

            “You bad Appa..” Yoogeun shook his head and gave me the “shame” sign.

______________________________________________________________________

Okay back with another chappie! Enjoy it! Yes, EunMi has come down with.... THE FLU! DUN DUN DUN! Don't worry, I'm not killing nobody in this story... This a comedy romance story! with a little of drama. lol.. Well hope you guys enjoy this chappie! Have a sweet day~